Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sons Of Heroes - Clan PK movie

This is a discussion on Sons Of Heroes - Clan PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every movie have good moments which i personally like there and bad moments which i dont like but still someone ...
Page: 5

Every movie have good moments which i personally like there and bad moments which i dont like but still someone can like it. And of course - I've made dozens of movies and every each is different, you can't think every next movie will be better and better. For someone is this my best movie, for someone like you the worse or the worst one. So all I can say is that I will do my best as usually for next time ...[/b]
    Well you should not care too much about ratings that dont comment in any way other that "10/10, best movie ever" etc. chances are that some of those ppl did not even watch the movie, that is the price of fame, you have excelled in your previous works and now some ppl want to brownnose the master of ko-movies..
    I think every movie should strive to be better than the ones before that, if that is not the case why make another movie? I understand the need for a movie to be different than the the those before, but if you get your editing to the level which it has been I would say you need to consentrate more on the action and what happens in the movie instead of trying to find the next editing trick.

Btw. I hate comparing with my own movies... when someone said just - I've seen better movie from you. If u are say this crappy sentence, tell there what was the "best" movie, coz I really don't know when always many ppl are considering every new movie for the best.[/b]
    What else should your work be compared to than your own previous work, I could have compared it to some random movie and told you your editing rocks but the action is crap.. would that have helped in any way? The movie just was too long and boring and I even stated some details in my previous post that I thought were not right. If you think there are bad moments in a movie just cut them, im sure you are good enough to evaluate whats good and what is not, dont leave crap there just because you think someone might like it anyway. Well, if I had to pick 1 full movie from your work it would propably be that goldencam movie but so far your greatest skill has been in those movie trailers where you get the freedom to make the the work brilliant and unrivalled in these forums

3 / 10

After a few minutes of watching it i needed to FORCE myself to continue.

Pure effect show.

Nothing special about the PvP.

Material used to make the movie must have sucked.

To be the best movie ever.. QUALITY.. higher resolution, also other codec, the image is blurry. If im not wrong there is something wrong with the sound in the beginnig of the movie. Also some effects are rather irritating and only make you unable to follow the action on screen.. TO HAVE A REMARKABLE MOVIE ON "KO HISTORY" you need the following...

- Interesting fights
    - Good clips ( and organized shooting )
    - high video quality ( Text must not be blurry)
    - Usage of effects so that THEY DON'T DISTURB YOU SEEING WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING ON THE CLIPS ( if i wanna have an effect show i use winamp avs )
    - storyline or an interesting/fun/(other way's entertaining) theme

P.S. FOR THOSE WHO RATED 10/10 ,"BEST MOVIE EVER" OR EVEN "GOOD MOVIE" ... Ko4life is not a gay club ( or is it ? ) where you must lick everyones ass to get them lick yours.

NathanAlgren

amazing movie u put so much effort on it

u deserve a 10/10

Well you should not care too much about ratings that dont comment in any way other that "10/10, best movie ever" etc. chances are that some of those ppl did not even watch the movie, that is the price of fame, you have excelled in your previous works and now some ppl want to brownnose the master of ko-movies..
    I think every movie should strive to be better than the ones before that, if that is not the case why make another movie? I understand the need for a movie to be different than the the those before, but if you get your editing to the level which it has been I would say you need to consentrate more on the action and what happens in the movie instead of trying to find the next editing trick.
    What else should your work be compared to than your own previous work, I could have compared it to some random movie and told you your editing rocks but the action is crap.. would that have helped in any way? The movie just was too long and boring and I even stated some details in my previous post that I thought were not right. If you think there are bad moments in a movie just cut them, im sure you are good enough to evaluate whats good and what is not, dont leave crap there just because you think someone might like it anyway. Well, if I had to pick 1 full movie from your work it would propably be that goldencam movie but so far your greatest skill has been in those movie trailers where you get the freedom to make the the work brilliant and unrivalled in these forums[/b]
    i ment comparing with my previous movies ... that's ok but i'd like to know which my movie was better than this, coz i can use some stuff then from there

Nothing special about the PvP. what? i think you could see there pure mage ownage. but maybe you hate mages.

Material used to make the movie must have sucked. well... IMO i had best footage ever.

To be the best movie ever.. QUALITY.. higher resolution, also other codec, the image is blurry. If im not wrong there is something wrong with the sound in the beginnig of the movie. Also some effects are rather irritating and only make you unable to follow the action on screen.. TO HAVE A REMARKABLE MOVIE ON "KO HISTORY" you need the following... Dont tell me about movie quallity when you did read first post.

- Interesting fights done (IMO ofc)
    - Good clips ( and organized shooting ) done
    - high video quality ( Text must not be blurry) ad first post
    - Usage of effects so that THEY DON'T DISTURB YOU SEEING WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING ON THE CLIPS ( if i wanna have an effect show i use winamp avs ) true, i'll try to do with this
    - storyline or an interesting/fun/(other way's entertaining) theme well.. it can be there. but it needn't

P.S. FOR THOSE WHO RATED 10/10 ,"BEST MOVIE EVER" OR EVEN "GOOD MOVIE" ... Ko4life is not a gay club ( or is it ? ) where you must lick everyones ass to get them lick yours. look, some ppl can love it so dont blame everyone. btw. i think when my best movie was 10/10 .. this is about 7/10 in compare with it[/b]

omg man Perfect 10/10

Awesome!!!!

One of the best movies i´ve ever seen...

I totally loved that scene where the girl got scolded and abused by her teacher...that made me so horny. And what comes to my nipples...COOL

PS: You´re the RAMBO

omg man Perfect 10/10[/b]
    I love sarcasm xD! GG nesma :P

Awesome!!!!

One of the best movies i´ve ever seen...

I totally loved that scene where the girl got scolded and abused by her teacher...that made me so horny. And what comes to my nipples...COOL

PS: You´re the RAMBO[/b]
    h34r:

PaPaSmurF

/ignore flames.
    dont flame unless you can do better.

Whatever...

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

great editting. loved the movie

stephan000

NICE VIDEO!! :lol:

1 day, i wanna edit video as u

10/10