Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SoulShot Pk Movie 2 C-WEST

This is a discussion on SoulShot Pk Movie 2 C-WEST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; slow down, with your combo, most your skillz fail...
Page: 4

Key421

slow down, with your combo, most your skillz fail

Love the Isiloon parts :P

Keep up the improvement/good work. GL in west

dartagon

combo: 3/10, you really got to improve it cuz it really sucks 0.o too much failures
    music: 2/10 i think ur the fifth using that kind of music
    editing: 6/10 it was okay
    vs: wow some of these guys were unbuffed and prbly non mastered

overall: 4/10 was booring and i think you should try an other class, rogue is not for you, unless u keep training hard.

PS: theres no pride for killing lvl 50 plated unmastered afk ppl. you should've put off the first part.

Banned

combo: 3/10, you really got to improve it cuz it really sucks 0.o too much failures
    music: 2/10 i think ur the fifth using that kind of music
    editing: 6/10 it was okay
    vs: wow some of these guys were unbuffed and prbly non mastered

overall: 4/10 was booring and i think you should try an other class, rogue is not for you, unless u keep training hard.

PS: theres no pride for killing lvl 50 plated unmastered afk ppl. you should've put off the first part.[/b]
    with that combo well I ondt hitnk I have too bad combo cuz I can kill very good player not al lbut one of them.
    music: well 90% aprox love it that song I choose that songs cuz Im the owner the video. the first, second and third songs are very differents if u know.... are not the same kind of songs, so duh?
    editiing well 6/10 mm ok I gonna try to do it better

other think why u kill noobs? well I put IN THE start long time ago was some old clips that I keep some of them were a little bit old so that's the mean of my second video on the next one (If I make) it's time to put with good players in vs.. about vs undebuff and people w/o master.. omg wtf? I dont wanna make vs like that... and when I wanna make a vs in cz usually I get malice and parasite..... ask some orc priest.

well other guy stil ltelling me u suck... I dont believe that guys cuz alot of pm from the game, msn and mails fro mhere told me gz for ur vidoe.. I know I have some problems (no big problems) but nobody is perfect.. and this world have differents kinds of people.. and the people that are jealous are not my kind of friends I know now some of them.. they must accept something and stop blaming and say stupid things

thx for ur comments (not bad or stupid comments) please..

and again: those 3 osngs are very different... I dont wanna copy other videos... I just trying to do differents my videos... I dont wanna do the same thing like others

Soulshot

knightkiller

Well Finally I don’t with my second Project about C-WEST with my rogue called SoulShot.
    Before some kids or some people say very bad video 0/10 or 3/10 etc... Please show me if u can make better your video... my Character it's not the best player I don’t have GG stuff, so don’t complain here.
    I try to fix some other problems that I got in my old videos:
    1) TOO dark (FIXED)
    2) Why u don’t use minor? (... Duh?) I say that sometimes I can’t minor well because sometimes my conexion it's not going good and I get lag so please UNDERSTAND.
    3) Was funny the Bear thing (OLD comment) well I put the same bear again :lol:
    4) Can you show something different to other videos? (Fixed I hope u can see more things)
    5) Low quality on YouTube (dude if u want upload 1.5 gigas well let me see if I can upload for you) I know that YouTube don’t have good quality but can let me show by the easy way my video.
    6) Why you don't fight with the most or better players? Because after my First video was a space to show something so this is a previous video that shows how was growing my Character, so my next video will be with some of the best players. I send some pms to others players but they didn't answer yet.

The real Video has 1.5 gigas, so better show this by better way
    http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9757/1gigake8.jpg
    After that I hope don’t receive stupid’s pots if u have some suggestions are welcome but I don’t like jealous people and who blame others.

SoulShot Pk Movie Part 2: made with sony egas 8.0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgSOI5-njY

Sincerely

SoulShot h34r:[/b]
    Lol OK I already read this :lol: very good video dude better than the second one about the bear thing and the ned was a little bit bad but still nice movie
    8.5/10

lubinap

Nice movie
    8/10

wow.... u needa vs some ppl with skills lol they all sux, ur combo fails alot dude :P but ye main thing is that u vsd ppl like sharp and nomarcy.. cmon

but still , ur minor is pretty good and ur not a bad player... just go to arena with a mate or smthin and practice ur combo

pm wiggaonatrigga anytime if u wanu practice in arena sumtime

Banned

wow.... u needa vs some ppl with skills lol they all sux, ur combo fails alot dude :P but ye main thing is that u vsd ppl like sharp and nomarcy.. cmon

but still , ur minor is pretty good and ur not a bad player... just go to arena with a mate or smthin and practice ur combo

pm wiggaonatrigga anytime if u wanu practice in arena sumtime[/b]
    I dont make in this video any or very important vs just Nati 67 - Sharp 68 and Shenx lvl 71. cuz This is after my frist video. now I wanna make other with the most popular players like u wigga, some killah. shpaeshif ImNOTALONE CARDINAL some people from carious and AFK :lol: I know that some of them will be hard for me but not all xD!.

The mean of this video is between My first video and Vs TIME, thanks so much for ur coments guys like 95% are happy and told me gz alot (in the game), but some people.... well omg I can't believe how jealous can be a person for a game well whatever. thx for ur comments

I apreciate most of ur comments

Sincerely

SoulShot h34r:

Puter

nice movie

9/10

nice movie but who win nati or u ?????

Banned

nice movie but who win nati or u ?????[/b]
    Nati won I write that cuz fraps stopped .. some clips are imcompleted cuz fraps save like 20 seconds.
    I gonna make new vs in my next video probably in 2 weeks Im not sure yet

SoulShot h34r:

well, i respect u for showing our vs but...

u didnt show the part thats im not using pauldron there.
    u start the vs from the middle, where i wolf in the middle, so my hp drops.
    i was 66 back then, not 67 .

u can be good, but ur skills fails to much, and ur minor is too slow.
    i hope our next vs will be much more harder .

-Nati.

never watching movies on youtube anyhow they are good...

lllSpartacuslll

yeah, good movie, i liked the bear thing xD that was creative. liked song, but in first video it seems like u were soloing noobs :P easy np xD

what is the program u used 2 create ur vid?

vs me please :P[/b]
    lol your not even good. you couldnt even beat me vs until you got lvl like 65+ and master. (hint) im only lvl 59.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast