Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SoulShot Pk Movie 2 C-WEST

This is a discussion on SoulShot Pk Movie 2 C-WEST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; with that combo well I ondt hitnk I have too bad combo cuz I can kill very good player not ...
Page: 5

dartagon

with that combo well I ondt hitnk I have too bad combo cuz I can kill very good player not al lbut one of them.
    music: well 90% aprox love it that song I choose that songs cuz Im the owner the video. the first, second and third songs are very differents if u know.... are not the same kind of songs, so duh?
    editiing well 6/10 mm ok I gonna try to do it better

other think why u kill noobs? well I put IN THE start long time ago was some old clips that I keep some of them were a little bit old so that's the mean of my second video on the next one (If I make) it's time to put with good players in vs.. about vs undebuff and people w/o master.. omg wtf? I dont wanna make vs like that... and when I wanna make a vs in cz usually I get malice and parasite..... ask some orc priest.

well other guy stil ltelling me u suck... I dont believe that guys cuz alot of pm from the game, msn and mails fro mhere told me gz for ur vidoe.. I know I have some problems (no big problems) but nobody is perfect.. and this world have differents kinds of people.. and the people that are jealous are not my kind of friends I know now some of them.. they must accept something and stop blaming and say stupid things

thx for ur comments (not bad or stupid comments) please..

and again: those 3 osngs are very different... I dont wanna copy other videos... I just trying to do differents my videos... I dont wanna do the same thing like others

Soulshot[/b]
    i dont want to start flamming but..

1. i was saying these songs have already been used many times on ko vids and ur telling me ur original? yeah sure.

2. you can beat not all ppl but only one? wtf, btw i guess u vsed noobs cuz normally with that combo u would've been pwned hard ( i guess items and lvl and master helps too)

3. well good for you if some ppl say that your vid is nice, its their opinion, but from my point of vew, u need to practice more.

4. well if u knew that first part was long time ago, why the fuck uve put it in the video? just asking...

5. gl on vsing better ppl cuz if u had a bad time with these, i dont know what will happend with ppl like wigga and some other great sins (dont know much of them since im only lvl 56 and i rarely play)

6. if u wanna proove urself to me, get me a lvl 60+ (just for vsing could be a friend account or something i dont know) with master and at least dual cleavs +7 and im up for a vs.

PK Videos are for entertainment, so rate the entertainment value. Not every rogue that releases a movie claims to be the best rogue in the whole world, they just wanna show what they can do. Get into all these big flame wars over the dumbest shit. Rate the video and give constructive criticism or dont bother replying...my 2 cents peace

PK Videos are for entertainment, so rate the entertainment value. Not every rogue that releases a movie claims to be the best rogue in the whole world, they just wanna show what they can do. Get into all these big flame wars over the dumbest shit. Rate the video and give constructive criticism or dont bother replying...my 2 cents peace[/b]
    nice words D:

Banned

yeah, good movie, i liked the bear thing xD that was creative. liked song, but in first video it seems like u were soloing noobs :P easy np xD

what is the program u used 2 create ur vid?[/b]
    Sony Vegas 8.0 PRO A :lol:

SoulShot h34r:

LaNcErJacK

Good movie. Especially killing isiloon O.o

Was very nice, seemed like Bogan was unscroled when you vsed him but it was entertaining.

magnified

kinda boring, since you pkd against luferson apos party lvl 40-55 gratz for minoring 60 dmg...

Banned

PK Videos are for entertainment, so rate the entertainment value. Not every rogue that releases a movie claims to be the best rogue in the whole world, they just wanna show what they can do. Get into all these big flame wars over the dumbest shit. Rate the video and give constructive criticism or dont bother replying...my 2 cents peace[/b]
    +1 !

and dartagon go away... honesty dude... I think u cant make a video better than this u dont know about entertainment (like elektrik says), I dont care about u know dude (dartagon) nad if u are lvl 55, 60 65 or Idk I have no idea about ur nick in the game.. wel lI dont want take the honor to make a vs with u. why? cuz I dont fight with jealous people. I dont copy others songs from other ko movies Im telling the true if u dont believe me I dont care.. Im trying to do differents things in a ko movie showing entertainment.

I odnt need more post from you here please if u are kid u 'll still wrting stupids pot's and If u have a problem send me a message cuz I dont like those kind of person...

SoulShot

dartagon

+1 !

and dartagon go away... honesty dude... I think u cant make a video better than this u dont know about entertainment (like elektrik says), I dont care about u know dude (dartagon) nad if u are lvl 55, 60 65 or Idk I have no idea about ur nick in the game.. wel lI dont want take the honor to make a vs with u. why? cuz I dont fight with jealous people. I dont copy others songs from other ko movies Im telling the true if u dont believe me I dont care.. Im trying to do differents things in a ko movie showing entertainment.

I odnt need more post from you here please if u are kid u 'll still wrting stupids pot's and If u have a problem send me a message cuz I dont like those kind of person...

SoulShot[/b]
    pmed you, i guess i was a bit arsh when i reread my posts... srry for inconveniance, everything else is on ur pm

keep working for ur next vid (hope it will be better)

Hey cutie Senior Member

dartgon is a retard, ignore him.
    good movie duDE. BUT Isaw in that bit where it showed your hands on the keyboard that you minored using right click? are you serious with that? Cuz if thats true dude that is realyl lame, use dual minors or minor+hp pot.
    you have skillz but u need to know how to use em.
    AND idk how u almost lost to NoMarcy hes not much. =/ cuz i took him unbuffed full hp while he as buffed

never u mind i still enjoyed it, but try dual minors and slow down the combo a little :P

waytogofranko

i thought it was entertaining.
    i don't see why some much people are hating on it

8 minutes of my life totally wasted.

Boring music; extremly bad combo skill failing 50% of the time and still manage win, dont know how u can say C-W its packed with GG's, turks can do much better than that, even I can combo better than that; and wtf is with that bear, did you tought any1 will want to look at a bear in a PK video? I like the idea of the video you wanted to make, its a shame you didnt picked better the music and didnt had the better fraps.

3/4 for editing
    1/3 for pk scenes
    1/3 for music

5/10 for me

well, i respect u for showing our vs but...

u didnt show the part thats im not using pauldron there.
    u start the vs from the middle, where i wolf in the middle, so my hp drops.
    i was 66 back then, not 67 .

u can be good, but ur skills fails to much, and ur minor is too slow.
    i hope our next vs will be much more harder .

-Nati.[/b]
    u suk too tho lol... 1 of the rouges who cant move a noobs hp

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

hehe i rember killing you its on this video too i think not shure

Banned

dartgon is a retard, ignore him.
    good movie duDE. BUT Isaw in that bit where it showed your hands on the keyboard that you minored using right click? are you serious with that? Cuz if thats true dude that is realyl lame, use dual minors or minor+hp pot.
    you have skillz but u need to know how to use em.
    AND idk how u almost lost to NoMarcy hes not much. =/ cuz i took him unbuffed full hp while he as buffed

never u mind i still enjoyed it, but try dual minors and slow down the combo a little :P[/b]
    Well yes I minor with rite click and with my left handd sometimes I press minor too, my left hand has to do too many things skill mana pot and minor some times and right hand cliking as crazy. well I gonna try other way maybe.

about ORKO... nice dude u're on the 5% the the people that talk very bad about this. Im sure that it's not a bad video maybe my rogue has some problem but still killer on C-west and others server I did it good too... and about my edition of my video I did it as better I can (yet), so When I see ur opinnion honesty I have to ignore u cuz u're part of that 5%..

SoulShot h34r:

other guys told me that:
    mamamam57 (24 minutes ago)
    You Are Very good Pedal Users. Fuck Off.You Don't Player.You Two Handed be Player. OK BB Noob !!! Playerrrr ... Fuck You
    Boy

lol make me lol a lot!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast