Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

SoulShot Pk Movie 2 C-WEST

This is a discussion on SoulShot Pk Movie 2 C-WEST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for some reason i highly doubt he can beat 90% of the players on c-west. maybe 90% of the noobs ...
Page: 7

Seekor

for some reason i highly doubt he can beat 90% of the players on c-west.

maybe 90% of the noobs on c-west the video was boring and there was no actual challenges in any of your vses.

just a comment but next movie use the clips that actually are good and involve some challenge.

a 1 v 8 with all noobs is not a challenge.

I understand that your connection sucks but still come on I used to play on dial up and still could minor heal and use 2 hands on the keyboard for minor and combo it will help you out a lot.

Well anyways hopefully the next video will be better wasnt really impressed. 4/10

magnified

if u can why dont u put urself vs better players then those nub warriors itll make ur vid way more interesting [/b]
    +1

Banned

+1[/b]
    that's why I called my third movie...
    Carnac-west Soulshot vs movie 3... duh? now I need see If I gonna get those vs soon cuz I have too many thing to do.. the game it's not everything.

xs2 I dont care ur comment dude..

Oh god, your combo hurt my eyes, its not that hard to have a solid combo you know, every 1v1 its the same thing....

mroku

7/10

xanarchistx

wtf..

You show your keyboard and you're comboing, but you arent minoring... Pedal Pls?

And who the fuck cares if you can go kill some low levels trying to XP at apostle...
    Any rouge with spike can do that, it's not like ANY of them hit you over 100-200

Simply 2/10.. Half of your versus were unbuffed with Evade.. That's just like saying "Who can spike when the other guys evade dies first??"

Banned

wtf..

You show your keyboard and you're comboing, but you arent minoring... Pedal Pls?

And who the fuck cares if you can go kill some low levels trying to XP at apostle...
    Any rouge with spike can do that, it's not like ANY of them hit you over 100-200

Simply 2/10.. Half of your versus were unbuffed with Evade.. That's just like saying "Who can spike when the other guys evade dies first??"[/b]
    pedal? I use rite click for minor
    I kill people in apostle: It's a movie Im not showing that Im the best,,, I made it something that show entertainment... and those people form apost party tell me.. thx dude for put me in your movie (like 5 guys from those 2 parties that I show in apost)
    well if u dont like it well doesn't matter ... most of the people tell me different comments..

and try to dont complain.. I think ur gonna never make a nice video with good edition that's why I see with your post :lol: .

SoulShot h34r:

remember the game it's not everything ^^

remember the game it's not everything ^^[/b]
    What? Theres life outside? WTF

And then you fail at life and say: "Remember, life is not everything ^^"

Everything is everything.

stuff u :P u know why rofl 9999 ks;rs :P

ChosenAngel

I think the movie itself wasnt so bad as others say but comboing wise, in this particular one you need to minor faster than that
    using minor as right click + hp pot combo is fine, but need some practice and if 90% of the server is like the noobs u killed, im dam glad i stayed in ares lmao

anyways, i give it a 6.5/10

I but need some practice and if 90% of the server is like the noobs u killed, im dam glad i stayed in ares lmao[/b]

it aint

Banned

I don't get the deal with large movie files

I used to d/l 2gig final cut movies

please post the high res one, some of us can actually handle the bandwith

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567