Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Ares items to Manes

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Ares items to Manes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fuck you son of a bitch , dont make me to start flame topic again , you mother fucker bitch ...
Page: 2

Banned

Fuck you son of a bitch , dont make me to start flame topic again , you mother fucker bitch i wish you die you moron.[/b]
    Jews like you are probably the reason he said it in the first place. Stupid Jew.

wrong section stupid jew[/b]
    Fuck you. I'm sure your too gangsta for this forum, but I'll be happy knowing that in a couple years you'll be arrested and dropping the soap beside Bubba.

Lol I love jews they get so defensive [/b]
    Fuck you. Curly....what a gay name.

Jews like you are probably the reason he said it in the first place. Stupid Jew.[/b]
    Fuck you. Very Christian of you too JesusBuffs hope you burn in hell.

Honestly you fucks need to be castrated so your stupidity isn't inherited by your poor children. If it's in the wrong section leave it at that that's what moderators are here for don't need you twats spamming your nazi shit so you can grow a bigger e-penis.

maliluki

Fuck you. I'm sure your too gangsta for this forum, but I'll be happy knowing that in a couple years you'll be arrested and dropping the soap beside Bubba.

Honestly you fucks need to be castrated so your stupidity isn't inherited by your poor children. If it's in the wrong section leave it at that that's what moderators are here for don't need you twats spamming your nazi shit so you can grow a bigger e-penis.[/b]
    Totally agree.I hate to see some kids spamming things about jews.Go spam somewhere else.

Banned

Another stupid jew talking...oh and btw..im not christian. Wanna know why you are a stupid jew? The fact that you are stupid+the fact that you are a jew=stupid jew. Don't like it? Then don't be stupid and you will only be a jew, or don't be a jew and you will only be stupid. Your choice.

plz some1 ban all those retards that are saying smthink about jews....

Banned

Fuck you son of a bitch , dont make me to start flame topic again , you mother fucker bitch i wish you die you moron.[/b]

Honestly you fucks need to be castrated so your stupidity isn't inherited by your poor children. If it's in the wrong section leave it at that that's what moderators are here for don't need you twats spamming your nazi shit so you can grow a bigger e-penis.[/b]

plz some1 ban all those retards that are saying smthink about jews....[/b]
    What about the ones cussing people over something so dumb. Hypocritical Jews <_<

What about the ones cussing people over something so dumb. Hypocritical Jews <_<[/b]
    funny is i am not jew... u r one of those stupid child that means "yea we are so good coz we are gays or smthink" but i think its stupid to call some1 stupid jew... so only ppl that are stupid for me are ppl like u...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Hahahah this is funny.

&#39;Hey stupid jew!&#39;
    &#39;Fuck you! blablabla&#39;

Banned

funny is i am not jew... u r one of those stupid child that means "yea we are so good coz we are gays or smthink" but i think its stupid to call some1 stupid jew... so only ppl that are stupid for me are ppl like u...[/b]
    Did I ever call you a Jew? All of them are expecting the people saying Jew to be banned, when they are saying fuck you bitch hope you die faggot burn in hell asshole...but it&#39;s ok because they were called a Jew. They wonder why people say stupid jew. o.o Don&#39;t like it? Don&#39;t read the internet and get over it.

Did I ever call you a Jew? All of them are expecting the people saying Jew to be banned, when they are saying fuck you bitch hope you die faggot burn in hell asshole...but it&#39;s ok because they were called a Jew. They wonder why people say stupid jew. o.o Don&#39;t like it? Don&#39;t read the internet and get over it.[/b]
    lol u retard, someone started flaming jews so they flame back, simple as that.
    whats funny is that when someone u dont know posts at the wrong section u all start flaming but when its ur ingame idol u act all sweet. keep flaming behind ur pc screens assholes.

Did I ever call you a Jew? All of them are expecting the people saying Jew to be banned, when they are saying fuck you bitch hope you die faggot burn in hell asshole...but it&#39;s ok because they were called a Jew. They wonder why people say stupid jew. o.o Don&#39;t like it? Don&#39;t read the internet and get over it.[/b]
    You can add stupid in front of anything retard it doesn&#39;t make it a fucking phrase. Maybe you and your inbred friends say it that doesn&#39;t mean that 99% of the smart and educated people in the world say it. People like you are the reason we have the phrases "Mentally handicapped" and "high school dropout".

Another stupid jew talking...oh and btw..im not christian. Wanna know why you are a stupid jew? The fact that you are stupid+the fact that you are a jew=stupid jew. Don&#39;t like it? Then don&#39;t be stupid and you will only be a jew, or don&#39;t be a jew and you will only be stupid. Your choice.[/b]
    Another stupid redneck talking... oh and btw.. i&#39;m not jewish. wanna know why your a stupid redneck. The fact that your parents are brother and sister + the fact that you got dropped on your head as a child has given you a debilitating brain disorder which makes you look like a retard to society. Don&#39;t like it? Too bad your american education system is fucked so your left behind and probably going to be working at McDonalds in the near future. I really lose all faith in humanity when I see these posts I really wish someone would nuke the fuck out of your shitty little existance. Go die in a fire and the world will be a better place or even better yet go to germany with the rest of your skinheaded fucks.

Banned

lol u retard, someone started flaming jews so they flame back, simple as that.
    whats funny is that when someone u dont know posts at the wrong section u all start flaming but when its ur ingame idol u act all sweet. keep flaming behind ur pc screens assholes.[/b]
    Quote me where I said anything about posting in the wrong section, I could really care less, and I don&#39;t know any of the ppl posting in this topic, so none of them are my idol. Try again.

You can add stupid in front of anything retard it doesn&#39;t make it a fucking phrase. Maybe you and your inbred friends say it that doesn&#39;t mean that 99% of the smart and educated people in the world say it. People like you are the reason we have the phrases "Mentally handicapped" and "high school dropout".
    Another stupid redneck talking... oh and btw.. i&#39;m not jewish. wanna know why your a stupid redneck. The fact that your parents are brother and sister + the fact that you got dropped on your head as a child has given you a debilitating brain disorder which makes you look like a retard to society. Don&#39;t like it? Too bad your american education system is fucked so your left behind and probably going to be working at McDonalds in the near future. I really lose all faith in humanity when I see these posts I really wish someone would nuke the fuck out of your shitty little existance. Go die in a fire and the world will be a better place or even better yet go to germany with the rest of your skinheaded fucks.[/b]
    Hmm, see your just talking, but not making any sense. Your just throwing out random flames trying to look cool, because the flames have no truth behind them. Yes I am a redneck to an extent, I am proud of who I am and where I&#39;m from. You don&#39;t need to like me for me to be happy. I do have my diploma, so appearantly I&#39;m not a high school drop out. I have researched my family tree, and I&#39;m not inbred. I can&#39;t comment on being dropped, because when your a baby you don&#39;t actually remember that. The education system here might be fucked to your country whatever it may be, but it&#39;s all you need to become anything you want in america, and ultimately probably make more money than you with my "fucked" education. The rest just looks like every other flame so I will just lol.

I have no direct hatred towards jews in general, and normally I would have agreed saying stupid jew isn&#39;t nice, but when some STUPID JEW comes in here cussing out someone just for saying stupid jew, then I could really care less if their feelings are hurt. Jews EXPECT to be felt sorry for on a daily basis here, but if someone says stupid redneck, or stupid skinhead german, or stupid communist russian piece of shit, or stupid american no one really says anything about it. So if it&#39;s ok to call others stupid, then fuck you stupid jews, get out of the past and stop expecting ppl to treat you like you are special.

Quote me where I said anything about posting in the wrong section, I could really care less, and I don&#39;t know any of the ppl posting in this topic, so none of them are my idol. Try again.[/b]
    only the 1st line was pointed at u.
    and about jews being offended, u might be right but i dont think anyones stupid for defending himself in his own way cuz other ppl flame him, and if rednecks or whoever dont tend to do that, their fukin problem, no1 expects to be treated specially, at least i dont.. and yes im jewish.

i love to read thise kind of flame war rofl makes no sense what so ever

hahahaha why would u even give a fk?

Banned

only the 1st line was pointed at u.
    and about jews being offended, u might be right but i dont think anyones stupid for defending himself in his own way cuz other ppl flame him, and if rednecks or whoever dont tend to do that, their fukin problem, no1 expects to be treated specially, at least i dont.. and yes im jewish.[/b]
    Actually NO ONE steps up to defend anyone but jews, we don&#39;t say anything about it, because it&#39;s stupid. Just like it&#39;s stupid to get offended at stupid jew, the last guy that posted about me called me a lot of things, but did I cuss him out? No, I just pointed out how he was wrong, so why do jews feel they need to be special and never be talked about? If you think your special because your a jew, and that you shouldn&#39;t be called a stupid jew then online forums aren&#39;t for you. You will be called things, and usually I would defend you, but not when you think it&#39;s necessary to cuss someone out because your poor little feelings were hurt.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast