Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Ares items to Manes

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Ares items to Manes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wrong section stupid jew[/b] whats make u better than jews? idiot... they are the new muslims[/b] hm... learn history ?? ...
Page: 3

yossi777

wrong section stupid jew[/b]
    whats make u better than jews?
    idiot...

they are the new muslims[/b]
    hm... learn history ?? kkbb

Another stupid jew talking...oh and btw..im not christian. Wanna know why you are a stupid jew? The fact that you are stupid+the fact that you are a jew=stupid jew. Don't like it? Then don't be stupid and you will only be a jew, or don't be a jew and you will only be stupid. Your choice.[/b]
    huh so sad to hear about ppl like u...
    go to hell

Actually NO ONE steps up to defend anyone but jews, we don't say anything about it, because it's stupid. Just like it's stupid to get offended at stupid jew, the last guy that posted about me called me a lot of things, but did I cuss him out? No, I just pointed out how he was wrong, so why do jews feel they need to be special and never be talked about? If you think your special because your a jew, and that you shouldn't be called a stupid jew then online forums aren't for you. You will be called things, and usually I would defend you, but not when you think it's necessary to cuss someone out because your poor little feelings were hurt.[/b]
    lol i dont give a damn what u ppl call me on an online forum, nor did i get offended by any of the other morons who posted, i dont feel the need to be special, epsecially not here, so it all comes to down to the dude who flamed for no reason at all actually, and maybe some ppl who took it too seriously.

Banned

I have updated my avatar to live up to what you call me. To all of you jews that don't act like the others that posted here, then I have no problem with you, and I never will until I'm given a reason to dislike you. I'm out.

ActionMan

thats all sad to hear

i found the point of the problem..

its that u call a man that he's not a jew "Stupid jew"

if he was jew i would say okay

but he is not and that means u think jew is a bad word that means u hate jews

this is the main point of the story.

u dont like jews? u dont like turks? u dont like what? idc !!!
    if u hate a group of people that u dont know u better shut the fuck up.

close topic pls

closetoheaven

some one ban this idiot ...
    i am a jew and i respecting all the ppls in this game and i want them to respect me the same as i do..
    so lpease stop flaming hoppe u will get banned

haha started as a wrong section trading post to a racial arguement. silly people on this forum

closetoheaven

this is cuase some one was so retad to write stupid jew

SoulDace

Jews like you are probably the reason he said it in the first place. Stupid Jew.[/b]
    Fuck you , i dont care what you think about me , dont post any shit about Jew , Blame / flame jew in topic , ill make it flame one , who the fuck you think you are dumb.
    Ofc ill flame him and i dont care if you think i dumb , he racist and he should be banned really from long time ago , he allways say something bad about jew's , also was topic with Hitler and he flame more jew's there , ill not stop to flame him , thats it.

SoulDace

Another stupid jew talking...oh and btw..im not christian. Wanna know why you are a stupid jew? The fact that you are stupid+the fact that you are a jew=stupid jew. Don't like it? Then don't be stupid and you will only be a jew, or don't be a jew and you will only be stupid. Your choice.[/b]
    First i dont care about double , second son of a bitch , we ( jew's ) glad to be jew's , and you can suck my d1ck and i hope jew will kill you , i wish i could see you trust me i was kill you for this words and also more ppl in my country , stop curse jew's in this forum we're not like the turks here so gtfo you sucker , ill be stupid , but atleast i have respect to ppl if they have respect to me , if no , i prefer to be stupid and flame them , like i said if somebody curse jew's here , i dont care about ban , ill open new account just to flame him back , if you think i stupid , you can go suicide you fuking nazi ( for me if you hate jew , you nazi so dont try to tell me what nazi is , i dont care. )

Also Warmen +1 for your comments , i agree in every word there , cant quate you cuz i had to flame this fucking nazi , if you support in the words " jew , stupid jew , hitler , heil hitler ( w/e if wrote wrong , fuck him ) " you nazi and i wish you die , have many jew's in this forum and in the game , if you hate us , i just hope you'll die by jew , very painfull death , i hope you gonne cry blood while you suffer , ( yea now you prolly say omfg wtf he saying , thats what i am , you cant change me , respect me and ill respcet you back , if you hate me , dont expect from me to like you ).

I have NO PROBLEM if you curse me even all this forum can flame me , BUT dont curse jew's
    If you actually racist ,ill flame you over and over again , and you prolly like it , if not you would'nt start to flame us ( jew's ) and you could flame me .

Now Felix , Lutz , or Moderators ban Gangsta and close this topic .

spab

lol i think they should bann IP adress of all jews/non-jews kids just choose one side and bann the second one, so many flames between those kids, but its funny cuz hardly any1 of them know what happened during WW2 they just log on wikipedia and writing strange names and numbers to look cool
    how many times have you been in Auschwitz or Dachau, do you even know who was Herta Oberheuser, if you want to scream facts about WW get your em straight before saying a shit
    for the second side: bann that guy who said wrong section jew
    and last thing id like to say, are you blind??? if you know that there is a dumb like souldance, yeah provoke him, he has to realize that screaming all around to defense jews make other ppl hate jews more and more
    im ateist, i dont give a shit about jews, chiristians, hinds and everything im just saying
    Bann Stupid Kids

lol i think they should bann IP adress of all jews/non-jews kids just choose one side and bann the second one, so many flames between those kids, but its funny cuz hardly any1 of them know what happened during WW2 they just log on wikipedia and writing strange names and numbers to look cool
    how many times have you been in Auschwitz or Dachau, do you even know who was Herta Oberheuser, if you want to scream facts about WW get your em straight before saying a shit
    and last thing id like to say, are you blind??? if you know that there is a dumb like souldance, yeah provoke him, he has to realize that screaming all around to defense jews make other ppl hate jews more and more
    im ateist, i dont give a shit about jews, chiristians, hinds and everything im just saying
    Bann Stupid Kids [/b]
    1 word huh?

SoulDace

Bann Stupid Kids [/b]
    Go ahead ban and what? you think i cant back ? ill change IP account and everything , but my honor not going to be change never , ill be the same one like i was 10 minuts ago and ill be the same one more 50 years , if you like it or not , thats your problem , i prefer to flame over and over again , instead to see how ppl flaming jew's and not getting ban for it , so ofcurse ill flame .
    We're not like chiristians / catholic / muslims we few people around 6m , while the others are more then billion , and others more then millions , i must to defend my religion , like the muslims in my country using ak47 in 8 years old , so thats what i am , you never cant change it.
    Jew's not going to suicide missions just to kill other people , since they (muslims in my country ) thinking they'll have 70 virgins in Paradise.
    Jew's not killing people just becuse they hate them , we killing back becuse they ( muslims in my country and in other countries ) the commanders of the suicide killers.
    If you think this is dumb , you prolly live in muslim country which teach you how to shoot in 8 years old instead of teach you how to respect your parents and the other people.
    I can be really smart when i want , but i lost people from my grandmother family in holocaust , and yea i was in Auschwitz with the school , we learn there what happend years ago ,also we was in ghetto's , it is trip to poland in 11th grade class , so dont tell me i dont know about it , and yea i must act like a dumb and flame over and over again , if ill not do it , more people will flame jew's and will never be banned for it.
    Also i aleardy knew if i flame here more people going to hate jew's but guess what , we aleardy have enemies its dosent metter if i post here or not , we'll allways had and have enemies and nothing is not going to change it , US also have enemies iraq also have enemies and so on , you really think if i was shut up and not post nothing here all our enemies would just calm down? you prolly dumb , not me , now you can fuck off with my English if you dont understand its your problem and go ahead and say again i dumb , since you have only that to say about me , but to be honest , you know i say the truth , so dont act like i dont.

spab

i wont argue with you, the problem is that when you get bann it means that community or admins dont want you here if you will use proxy or anything it only shows that youre addicted on some forum and it really shows that you are dumb, well that has been proven long time ago

SoulDace

i wont argue with you, the problem is that when you get bann it means that community or admins dont want you here if you will use proxy or anything it only shows that youre addicted on some forum and it really shows that you are dumb, well that has been proven long time ago[/b]
    You see me banned yet? if ill be banned for which reasson? did i start this flame war? why they must flame jew's allways and expect from us ( jew's ) to shut up?
    I've to flame this choose nazi's , i hate when they flame us for nothing , there are many jew's here , we cant calm down and let them to flame us which is just racist and the admins should be shame they have members who racist in thier forums , i flame them , i not curse Muslims even if i hate them , ill curse the guy who curse me , not his religion.
    Flame me personaly , not jew's.
    Whats the fucking problem to stop and flame jew's ... trust me if nobody not going to say something good on Hitler or something bad on jew's , you not going to see me flaming anyone here.
    But its really annoying to see this chosse comments over and over again , while admins only say its spam and lock it , instead of ban or mute them till 3007 , they just have to shame , i wish there is was other KO site but unfortunately there is nothing else , admins i not say it becuse something about KO is wrong here , i say it just becuse its should be KO forum , not racist forum which flame jew's allways and you allways block or delete the topic instead of ban or mute , so you should realize the results , i must flame ,ill not sit in my home and see how people flaming and racist.

Validating

Fuck you. I'm sure your too gangsta for this forum, but I'll be happy knowing that in a couple years you'll be arrested and dropping the soap beside Bubba.
    Fuck you. Curly....what a gay name.
    Fuck you. Very Christian of you too JesusBuffs hope you burn in hell.

Honestly you fucks need to be castrated so your stupidity isn't inherited by your poor children. If it's in the wrong section leave it at that that's what moderators are here for don't need you twats spamming your nazi shit so you can grow a bigger e-penis.[/b]
    thnx for standing up for jews warmen<3

and i hope all ppl here who insault jews get banned here

jesusbuff i hope u die real soon and,ým fak u mater in ere, ear

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast