Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Spam/Locked: Ares items to Manes

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Ares items to Manes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1.) For u gangsta..you should be banned for what u just said....[/b] jew isnt a bad word...
Page: 4

Banned

1.) For u gangsta..you should be banned for what u just said....[/b]
    jew isnt a bad word

Validating

lmfao[/b]
    wats so funny noop?

Validating

zzzz i guess admins on this forum ban for insault turks but if someone insault jews everyone laughs like it is soooo fucking funny..

SoulDace

Horror do you even know's what is lmfao ? if no let me to tell you :

Laughing my fucking ass off .

Whats so funny in this topic? ah?

Banned

zzzz i guess admins on this forum ban for insault turks but if someone insault jews everyone laughs like it is soooo fucking funny..[/b]
    i dont think no one has gotten banned for insulting turks, maybe if they use to much language then maybe got a warn or something, but jew isnt anything bad, me calling you a jew is like you calling me white

@soul i think i should add a ROFLMFAO for you since you get so so mad when they bitch about jews

Validating

i dont think no one has gotten banned for insulting turks, maybe if they use to much language then maybe got a warn or something, but jew isnt anything bad, me calling you a jew is like you calling me white

@soul i think i should add a ROFLMFAO for you since you get so so mad when they bitch about jews[/b]
    ok heres wat gangsta said, "wrong section stupid jew"
    so plz stop with ur fucking lame acts vandy u know that guy should get banned/warned
    do u understand or do u still wanna argue bout shit?

Banned

ok heres wat gangsta said, "wrong section stupid jew"
    so plz stop with ur fucking lame acts vandy u know that guy should get banned/warned
    do u understand or do u still wanna argue bout shit?[/b]
    i still want to argue because i dont feel offended if someone calls me a stupid white boy, i dont sit here all day bitching crying waaaaaaaa

just get over it

oh well cry about it all day if i care im going to school

SoulDace

@soul i think i should add a ROFLMFAO for you since you get so so mad when they bitch about jews[/b]
    Ofc you must add it , becuse you make everything funny , while jew's hate it , so dont bullshit me and make laugh from this topics , you prolly a dumbass kid , i take something like that serious instead of you that laughing from that.

rital

gangsta and other shit flaming jews cause in real life they victim got hit by all ppl and stay to comp cause they fear real world always they go out someone come and hit their dick head face (im not jew and i have no problem with jew)just one thing to say stop flaming on forum and go try in real life then make video at you tube or somth i wanna see u die in real life for the fun i think u ahve big dick in forum and no ball in ur real life ...

Validating

i still want to argue because i dont feel offended if someone calls me a stupid white boy, i dont sit here all day bitching crying waaaaaaaa

just get over it

oh well cry about it all day if i care im going to school[/b]
    lol no, he called him a stupid jew without even knowing hes jew or anything he just has something against jews

rital

rofl i think he call as gangsta on forum cause in his real life everyone calling him as shit so he wanna look like crazy on some forum btw:we are all humans in world religion make no diference between a jew or a musulman or other religion S>ballz+10 for ppl has no ball in real life but sry i have one to sell so only one of u stupid racist will have ballz in real life

Validating

rofl i think he call as gangsta on forum cause in his real life everyone calling him as shit so he wanna look like crazy on some forum btw:we are all humans in world religion make no diference between a jew or a musulman or other religion S>ballz+10 for ppl has no ball in real life but sry i have one to sell so only one of u stupid racist will have ballz in real life[/b]
    u forgot to mention that muslumans are all ugly so there is a diffrence
    they all have stupit mustash they look like some guy came out of trash can

i dont see how jews get offended when they get called jew lol its what they are right? or are u some secret club o.o

rital

rofl he didnt call him as jew he called all jew as stupid jew not the same it is same as if i said omg all musulman ppl are stupid will they like it? i dont think so

headak

rofl he didnt call him as jew he called all jew as stupid jew not the same it is same as if i said omg all musulman ppl are stupid will they like it? i dont think so[/b]
    I think they won´t understand you cause they dun speak english xD

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast