Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Spam/Locked: Ares items to Manes

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Ares items to Manes within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kana where u from? Kana means chicken in Estonian......
Page: 5

Banned

kana where u from? Kana means chicken in Estonian...

Banned

Ofc you must add it , becuse you make everything funny , while jew's hate it , so dont bullshit me and make laugh from this topics , you prolly a dumbass kid , i take something like that serious instead of you that laughing from that.[/b]
    man everytime the word jew is not being used in perfect expectation you cry about it saying fuck you. fuck youuuuuuuuu
    thats all you say man, if you were how old you said you would you would ignore it and not aggg it on like you do. i bet the only time people say jew in a bad way is for people like you who come off like such a ass everytime your precious word "jew" isnt being used like you would. do i care about my word "white" ? no i dont because i ignore all racial slures in real life so ofcourse i will ignore it online since i cant do nothing to that person nor can i do ANYTHING. if you would also think from my prospective your basically the first person in every topic about "jew" saying fuck you or something negative with language. there cant be a topic about drugs because there are little kids here but when the word "jew" comes up your always in the topic saying fuck youuuuuuuu
    lol no, he called him a stupid jew without even knowing hes jew or anything he just has something against jews[/b]
    exactly my point seeing as kana dosent care about gangsta calling him a stupid jew, did you see kana cry about being called that?
    and no gangsta has NOTHING agisnt jews, probably just said that for some other reason

Banned

SoulDace your a fucking retard, you expect people to feel bad for the jews, but your a complete jackass, and you make people want to call you a STUPID JEW even more! I don't know why you don't understand that.
    u forgot to mention that muslumans are all ugly so there is a diffrence
    they all have stupit mustash they look like some guy came out of trash can [/b]
    So it's not ok to talk about jews, but we can talk about other religions and call them things? Hypocritical idiot, if your going to bitch about stupid jew, then you better never talk about anyone else in a negative way, or your nothing but a hypocritical stupid jew. Every jew in this forum is like that, they expect to be respected and not talked about, but they always have something to say about other people. Morons.

yossi777

i dont see how jews get offended when they get called jew lol its what they are right? or are u some secret club o.o[/b]
    r u really so stupid?
    cuz u r acting like a idiot.
    read history then read again what he said about jews.
    i understand that u r stupid in real life and u r trying to be looking like a smart guy in this forum...
    sorry u r not kktnxbb

Acostic

what does it metter jew or not stop flame in this furom for once and for all!

[nah j/K]

PROUD TO BE JEW !!!!!!

Banned

Just because your a jew doesn't mean you should get offended by this comment. He probably made that comment without thinking about it, not thinking that some idiot would freak out about it. When you flame him back you come across as just another immature idiot just like he did. And i agree with vandy just because if someone calls you what you are doesn't mean you should freak out about it. I've been called a white boy , redneck , hick, all kinda insults , but i don't go freaking out about it because i do not care what people think of me over a game forum. Only thing that matters to me is real life and even sometimes when people might call me a name i do the mature thing and ignore it because it is petty to me and means nothing. The thing it comes down to is don't let insults get to you because all you do is make yourself look like an idiot in the end. PERIOD

SoulDace

SoulDace your a fucking retard, you expect people to feel bad for the jews, but your a complete jackass, and you make people want to call you a STUPID JEW even more! I don't know why you don't understand that.[/b]
    No you damn shit i dont want nobody to feel bad about jew's , i dont want to see any flame about jew's you can understand it? or even when you English person its complicated for you?
    I not curse any other religion so dont curse mine , who the fuck are you to judge jew's? sucker pieace for shit.
    Ill be very smart but not in this chosse topics , if you flame my religion like 10 years old kid , i can act like 10 years old kid aswell.

Banned

No you damn shit i dont want nobody to feel bad about jew's , i dont want to see any flame about jew's you can understand it? or even when you English person its complicated for you?
    I not curse any other religion so dont curse mine , who the fuck are you to judge jew's? sucker pieace for shit.
    Ill be very smart but not in this chosse topics , if you flame my religion like 10 years old kid , i can act like 10 years old kid aswell.[/b]
    real mature

Every jew in this forum is like that[/b]
    see, this is why u sir are a racist.

Banned

Never said I wasn't

SoulDace

Never said I wasn't [/b]
    So suck my dick you poor kid , and dont say latter i stupid , while you say you racist , fucking nazi pieace of shit.

Banned

Whaa fucking baby go cry to mommy. Whaa hes a nazi whaa he said stupid jew whaa im gonna cut myself tonight. :'(

Banned

see, this is why u sir are a racist.[/b]
    jew isnt a race so being racist has nothing to do with it
    fuck christans... OMG im racist someone shoot me
    jew - christan same fucking thing, ITS RELIGON NOT RACE
    So suck my dick you poor kid , and dont say latter i stupid , while you say you racist , fucking nazi pieace of shit.[/b]
    man you should be muted or something for flaming, all you do is flame when the word jew comes up, be a man ignore it

fuck the world

omg i am racist to white black asion japanse philopean white mixed spanish mexican italion greek french german omg i hate all fuck world someone sue me

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.

ALSO, all flamers will receive an increased warning and a 3 day mute. GROW UP

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345