Splooge, Jarael. Ares getting owned.

This is a discussion on Splooge, Jarael. Ares getting owned. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well first off I am only posting this video because Jarael is an idiot. He is also as a scammer ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Default Splooge, Jarael. Ares getting owned.

Well first off I am only posting this video because Jarael is an idiot. He is also as a scammer who was banned off these forums in the past and scammed his own clan members. He now on the forums named splooge impersonating a good player on Ares. Well he said he would own me, and here is the actual proof you are terrible and you should quit Knight Online.

Wearing 2x Krowaz +7 Helmet, Gauntlets. +7 Spear Of Murky Waters and +5 Cracker Mp Absorb.

Jarael:
    +9 Shell, +8 or better wirinom, +9 raptor, +2 mino's, +2 wp, +2 sos, +2 heros valors.

Knight Online Ares, Jarael/Splooge getting owned. - YouTube

Also here is a posting of the real Sploogie, as I do not think it has been posted here before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omebyLnq53Q

Actually I like his rouge vid : P

Sad thing this games still is all about the money you put into it.
    I havent played KO since about 1.5 years now, but still it doenst changed a single thing.
    In fact I think it only became worse.

Regards, C.S.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainStar View Post
    Actually I like his rouge vid : P
    out of curiousity , what did u like so much at that video ?
    shit edit & pk footage (if u can call it like that.)

I love how people actually complain, why does editing even matter in a pk video. Sploogie is one of the best archers I know and he does what he can with the shitty english players on Orc side in Ares. Go make a better pk video and then we will talk.

Also this video is coming from present day ares so having +9's and +3 uniques is quite shit. Also the fact that jarael lost in the vs that proves that money is not everything in KO.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    I love how people actually complain, why does editing even matter in a pk video. Sploogie is one of the best archers I know and he does what he can with the shitty english players on Orc side in Ares. Go make a better pk video and then we will talk.

Also this video is coming from present day ares so having +9's and +3 uniques is quite shit. Also the fact that jarael lost in the vs that proves that money is not everything in KO.
    ''Make a better video yourself ...'' why did you post the video in this forum ?-I'm not talking about the ego boosting-. I mean the negative and positive comments you may get . The second video just sucked .
    I rather watching him doing his combo on scarecrows with good fraps/avi settings , instead of watching the record of windows he did .
    If you can't handle criticism , posting a (bad) video won't be the best thing to do .

btw, I never said ANYTHING bad about his skills .

I was only posting my point of view, but I am willing to admit when I am wrong. The video granted was not the greatest but I just wanted to show that he is a good player. This was originally intended to slander Jarael as anyone knows him, also knows he is a piece of shit.