Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Spoiled twat gets lexus for bday and FREAKS OUT

This is a discussion on Spoiled twat gets lexus for bday and FREAKS OUT within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What a stupid ass mom, I hate parents like that. The only reason that girl is such a bitch is ...
Page: 2

What a stupid ass mom, I hate parents like that. The only reason that girl is such a bitch is because the way she was raised, really sad. I bet she will be 90 years old and still living off her dadys pocket book cause she cant get a damn job.

What a stupid ass mom, I hate parents like that. The only reason that girl is such a bitch is because the way she was raised, really sad. I bet she will be 90 years old and still living off her dadys pocket book cause she cant get a damn job.[/b]
    +1................

evensonD

If I was that girls father, I'd bitch slap the hell out of her, wouldn't really give a fuck if social services took her either lol.

DiplomaticTank

If I was that girls father, I'd bitch slap the hell out of her, wouldn't really give a fuck if social services took her either lol.[/b]
    +1 she acts too spoiled
    she needs a real kick in
    the ass from all that her
    parents has done for her
    bet she cant cook/clean/anything
    stuck up bitch...

Desi4Life

OMG why the hell would u complain?????Dosnt matter when u get it!

If I would&#39;ve gotten something like that on my birthday I&#39;d be so happy >.< that girl deserves a slap or something for birthday.. h34r:

HotAsIce

Someone kick both those bitches in the face pls.

Banned

lol, I want her mum to &#39;ruin&#39; my life and birthday party too with a lexus ^^

But it&#39;s MTV and sweet 16, what do you expect? They&#39;re all ungrateful, spoiled little twats on there anyway.

Papps

lol...just lol

Banned

they got this 1 on break.com about this chick freaked out because the car was red
    but i dunno try type spoiled brat or something but her brother was filming it was funny
    but the chick name was makinze or somethign

rofl at 2nd one.

rofl at 2nd one.[/b]
    the 2nd one i dont know if its real or fake i think its real but another video she release she got her blue one and announced she sold the red one on ebay for 9.99 $

but honestly i can understand it being pissed off i know alot of spoil brats for these ppl a lexus is like us getting a tshirt for christmas i mean if u were a dude and ur dad got u a pink tshirt and u dont like men like camron does u obviously wouldn&#39;t want the pink tshirt so if u compare the ammount of money u have to there money the ratio would probably boil down to lexus = 20 $ tshirt

Hahaha i watched that episode on TV.. i almost shed a tear.

DiplomaticTank

the 2nd one i dont know if its real or fake i think its real but another video she release she got her blue one and announced she sold the red one on ebay for 9.99 $

but honestly i can understand it being pissed off i know alot of spoil brats for these ppl a lexus is like us getting a tshirt for christmas i mean if u were a dude and ur dad got u a pink tshirt and u dont like men like camron does u obviously wouldn&#39;t want the pink tshirt so if u compare the ammount of money u have to there money the ratio would probably boil down to lexus = 20 $ tshirt[/b]
    but a t-shirt is different seeing as u dont have to wear it u can stuff it in the back of ur draw or something
    were as the car cost $500,000 w/e an that must be alot for most ppl but she could of gotten it
    repainted but the bitch doesnt comply wit wat her father said... its not about the gift she should
    be thankful he even got her something... <_< someone should ship her ass off to turkey see
    how much bitching she&#39;ll be doing then...

EpsaNomaly

guys, the mom DID ruin her entire party...i cant believe all of u r so stupid

the retarded mom gave the car before the party <_< stupid idiot

(*sarcasm*)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast