sry but this had to go here.. best pk movie ever

This is a discussion on sry but this had to go here.. best pk movie ever within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-jF9B93ki0...related&search=...
Page: 1

Default sry but this had to go here.. best pk movie ever

:wacko:

its your movie? :huh:

nop, some random movie i found

Oosjo

it sux

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

wtf? since when can a rogue wear mirages +7 and fp +7 at lvl 32? i can wear mds +7 until lvl 47 with 90 hp build... on my dlw anyways that was real gay...

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    wtf? since when can a rogue wear mirages +7 and fp +7 at lvl 32? i can wear mds +7 until lvl 47 with 90 hp build... on my dlw anyways that was real gay...
    he also do that lvl 62 masterskill

BUT LOOK HOW HE OWN THAT BP

Road

Its easy for anyone to own anything if it doesn't fight back lol. Btw he's not 32 lol. You can't use cure disease at that lvl....

redfieldTnT

omg please delet this topic its so useless........

that movie sucks ass

this isnt media section

ther is no section for dlvld sins who fight even lower lv idiots and make a movie about it

gtaguy

he fuckin pooned that bps face so hard

it was like the bp saw him and was too scared to move

.. yep thats it

gta any new info bout that girl who almost fucking died then she didnt die niggah? im real confused now cuz im on vacation and missed out on all of it h43r: haha

gtaguy

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    gta any new info bout that girl who almost fucking died then she didnt die niggah? im real confused now cuz im on vacation and missed out on all of it *h43r: *haha
    well see the chick didnt actually die but the guy had another guy make a friggin robotic clone of her wit skin and everything and everyone thought it was her until they dug up the grave and cut her open and found all these cords and shit and then they found out she was on an island cuz she was kidnapped by the guy and she cooked stuff for him even tho she wasnt good at it

Originally posted by gtaguy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gtaguy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley
    gta any new info bout that girl who almost fucking died then she didnt die niggah? im real confused now cuz im on vacation and missed out on all of it *h43r: *haha
    well see the chick didnt actually die but the guy had another guy make a friggin robotic clone of her wit skin and everything and everyone thought it was her until they dug up the grave and cut her open and found all these cords and shit and then they found out she was on an island cuz she was kidnapped by the guy and she cooked stuff for him even tho she wasnt good at it[/b]
    ok... i think i get it now h43r: funny how no one knows wat we talking about :lol:

gtaguy

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by gtaguy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley

well see the chick didnt actually die but the guy had another guy make a friggin robotic clone of her wit skin and everything and everyone thought it was her until they dug up the grave and cut her open and found all these cords and shit and then they found out she was on an island cuz she was kidnapped by the guy and she cooked stuff for him even tho she wasnt good at it
    ok... i think i get it now h43r: funny how no one knows wat we talking about :lol:[/b]
    yes it is quite hilarious