Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SS from CLaW - DesertEagle people XD

This is a discussion on SS from CLaW - DesertEagle people XD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys still Down. Turks , arabics , azns are good strategists They have the sense of business no wonder ...
Page: 4

PSYK0SIN

you guys still Down.
    Turks , arabics , azns are good strategists They have the sense of business no wonder why they get many bosses , drops nd all :/ they are good man. there is no such thing as dupe , how many dupers are there its really rare nd after dupe wipe Bye bye mi amo :/ these people have permanent gear and they have goals.

you guys still Down.
    Turks , arabics , azns are good strategists They have the sense of business no wonder why they get many bosses , drops nd all :/ they are good man. there is no such thing as dupe , how many dupers are there its really rare nd after dupe wipe Bye bye mi amo :/ these people have permanent gear and they have goals.[/b]
    i have to agree with you, at business aka merchant they are pretty good (the ones i met)

dupe exists.
    i think u can dupe the medals :'[

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

That list ain't no bullshit, and trust me..many many many stupid babashoppers buy these items.. So don't come and talk crap like you know anything hotshot

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

LordOfTheHumans OWNS!! AHAHAHAHAHA

Banned

40+?

dragunmaster

wow i wish i could lan with my friends all the time, this is why you guys own so much

turks? -.-

thedevilsmanner

turks? -.-[/b]
    We don't care..
    They maybe says the same thing for us !
    English? -.-
    Let them play they have their own way to play lol..

ActionMan

rofl i know 2 of them only :S

some of them look like gg fathers xD

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Rofl I knew they were macroers: At the first group picture. They are proberly all in the picture. How come some1 tanks a troll? Or some1 didn fit in the picture so he kept tanking trolls or something? :P

We don't care..
    They maybe says the same thing for us !
    English? -.-
    Let them play they have their own way to play lol..[/b]
    speak english first lol

Havvk

you guys still Down.
    Turks , arabics , azns are good strategists They have the sense of business no wonder why they get many bosses , drops nd all :/ they are good man. there is no such thing as dupe , how many dupers are there its really rare nd after dupe wipe Bye bye mi amo :/ these people have permanent gear and they have goals.[/b]
    WRONG!

dont say they didnt use strategies or bosses,they use the Name Change Scroll bug alot times and i trust me,1 of them told me by pm the method,i remember them shouting all day B>NCS,he wanted my CS +0 and he was offering me items that worth 3 times the price of a CS +0 cuz he wanted to dupe,i didnt sell to him.

U think they changed name for fun? Blacklord to IamBlacklord, almost whole 3 clans did that way,others like Claw and DesertEagle tried to dont look so dupers ahahaha and they did NT :lol:

those items +3 are 100% duped! -_-

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

is that some clan or what ?
    whata bunch of father turks
    i just figured why they all
    call themselves babas lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234