Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SS For Flam Shard Dagger +8 & Exceptional Shard +8 & Sherion +8

This is a discussion on SS For Flam Shard Dagger +8 & Exceptional Shard +8 & Sherion +8 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys know all this guy is is a pro photoshopper and an attention whore right? none of those items ...
Page: 3

Aba

You guys know all this guy is is a pro photoshopper and an attention whore right? none of those items are real, and his little comments about his rol+3 etc all just for attention. Any intelligent person can tell that.

As for the question asked, the personal+8 and sherion best, personal dagger in right hand.

J

sherion +8 on main hand becouse 100 ele damage.

so i would say sherion +8 > name dagger +8 > exp shard +8

but if you have choice what dagger you would take i would take name dagger +8[/b]
    No, not really, because the dex bonus adds on to the dagger? or the character it self? i dont know rogues at all :P, but if im wrong, sherion in right hand b/c of ele

Mario

known silver for a few years now and hes not a duper . i call u a noob mario for thinking the only war to gain good items is to cheat[/b]
    u call me noob ? so ill call u idiot! ı süre he was able to get 9x EME, 9x RE, 3x IN, and only fukin 36 ROLS! in game... well, even if he didnt lie, and he bought all for USD, so why the hell he didnt bought CS+0 fr USD ??????????????????????????? but traded uniques wortd 2x CS+0, use fukin brain b4 u post shit! now he dont have earrings, 1 ring, pendand, and belt... coz he wanted CS ??? sins usin cs 1 per year! u think im gonna belive, that even any retard will prefer cs+0 than +2 top uniques????????????????

also he had sherion b4 hes jewelries got wiped!!
    i trade my eme +2 re +2 ib +0 rol +2 + 10 gb for cs+0

in +1 for sherion +8 and dv+8 and 20 gb

stll have rol +3[/b]

Banned Senior Member

i think he got duel sherion now...

Mario

i think he got duel sherion now...[/b]
    answer me for 2 question m8...
    1) will u ever trade ALL of ur +2 uniques, for a shield which u almost never usin ??? im sure now hes not usin it , coz he cant fight w/o jews prolly (he had "uber" 3xxk NP with uber gear 5xxx HP ==> hes unbuffed HP = my old lv 70 sin buffed... rotfl... and 3xxk NP... GG )... all know cs is only to feel l33t, more usefull for support mages, but really useless for rogues, who are damage dealers!!
    2) and will u also trade IN+1 for 2 daggers, when u already had 2 or more (anyway it was sherion +8 and personal dagger +7 so why u need more...) ??? what the hell for ?? equip them on feets ?? coz sherion +8 + personal dagger +7/+8 is the best combination... so im not gonna belive, that he needed more daggers...

yes, in my eyes, hes a duper and noob who got K2, and im fkn happy, kkthxbb

Jediay

u call me noob ? so ill call u idiot! ı süre he was able to get 9x EME, 9x RE, 3x IN, and only fukin 36 ROLS! in game... well, even if he didnt lie, and he bought all for USD, so why the hell he didnt bought CS+0 fr USD ??????????????????????????? but traded uniques wortd 2x CS+0, use fukin brain b4 u post shit! now he dont have earrings, 1 ring, pendand, and belt... coz he wanted CS ??? sins usin cs 1 per year! u think im gonna belive, that even any retard will prefer cs+0 than +2 top uniques????????????????

..[/b]
    i have no idea why but he does that alot , hes never satisfied with his items and bores of them quickly , i didnt say hes the best trader if you ask him why he will say "im crazy" . btw the guy has a shit load of rl money (rich bastard :lol: )

and yes believe it i been on that char a few times and that rol+3 is real

and btw envy 1 on the 7 deadly sins

Aleiix

i have no idea why but he does that alot , hes never satisfied with his items and bores of them quickly , i didnt say hes the best trader if you ask him why he will say "im crazy" . btw the guy has a shit load of rl money (rich bastard :lol: )

and btw envy 1 on the 7 deadly sins [/b]

bump for "ok". Stop lie pls, haha. You even belive urself when writing that?

winnerm

wow

Mario

and btw envy 1 on the 7 deadly sins [/b]
    if hes rich why he didnt bought CS+0 for real money ??? screw CS+8 with hes stats he could add 11 points to str and buy CS+8 right ?? u think im gonna belive in single word u sayin ? if u ask him again "why this kind of trade?" and he will answer "coz im retarded and stupid loser, its a shame that i borned as a human, i should be some kind of house bug in next life if God will forgive me", then maybe ill belive...

Duping or Babashoping are the same, both are again the rules of K2.

Banned Senior Member

answer me for 2 question m8...
    1) will u ever trade ALL of ur +2 uniques, for a shield which u almost never usin ??? im sure now hes not usin it , coz he cant fight w/o jews prolly (he had "uber" 3xxk NP with uber gear 5xxx HP ==> hes unbuffed HP = my old lv 70 sin buffed... rotfl... and 3xxk NP... GG )... all know cs is only to feel l33t, more usefull for support mages, but really useless for rogues, who are damage dealers!!
    2) and will u also trade IN+1 for 2 daggers, when u already had 2 or more (anyway it was sherion +8 and personal dagger +7 so why u need more...) ??? what the hell for ?? equip them on feets ?? coz sherion +8 + personal dagger +7/+8 is the best combination... so im not gonna belive, that he needed more daggers...

yes, in my eyes, hes a duper and noob who got K2, and im fkn happy, kkthxbb[/b]
    nop i wont trade that for a cs+0 and also wont trade a IN+1

SilentDaemon

lol <_<

TurboCharged

I think the flame shard and sherion would be the best the bonus are nice and 16 more ap aint as good as 7 heal bonus or whatever u know

Jediay

if hes rich why he didnt bought CS+0 for real money ??? screw CS+8 with hes stats he could add 11 points to str and buy CS+8 right ?? u think im gonna belive in single word u sayin ? if u ask him again "why this kind of trade?" and he will answer "coz im retarded and stupid loser, its a shame that i borned as a human, i should be some kind of house bug in next life if God will forgive me", then maybe ill belive...[/b]
    i dont care rather u believe or not. i dont even know you

lol babashopper/duper >_<!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast