Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SS of High Level Skills

This is a discussion on SS of High Level Skills within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol are you kidding me? I thought you throw it on an area and then no one can see :P[/b] ...
Page: 2

Ripper_of_romania

lol are you kidding me? I thought you throw it on an area and then no one can see :P[/b]
    EMP Grenades on a medieval guy,man u have a lot of imagination...

DiplomaticTank

EMP Grenades on a medieval guy,man u have a lot of imagination...[/b]
    thought those were called flash grenades <_<

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

thought those were called flash grenades <_<[/b]
    Flashbangs :<

LuCaN

TEAMFLASH GODSAKE

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

the lvl 75 sin skill ( not sure if it&#39;s masters or sin ) just looks like someone throwing a rock at you. But when it hits you your not able to use stealth for the next 30 or 45 seconds or something. Thats the only 70+ skill I ever saw before I quit ( blinding looks like a normal attack, lvl 72 mage staff is still the same, and priests just have more buffs/cures )[/b]
    urm.. mages have a lot of new skills.. like the blink skill for lr mages... oh man thats crazy... the animation is absolute power&#39;s animation, n then suddenly the mage goes towards the opponent or away depending on what he chooses i guess. its great for both catching up AND escaping.

Banned

Its nothing special... it&#39;s almost like 62 lightning mage skill blind....
    It dont allow u to select target

Its nothing special... it&#39;s almost like 62 lightning mage skill blind....
    It dont allow u to select target[/b]
    Oh yeah it&#39;s nothing special

It would be a great skill for a party to regroup . The only people who would catch you would be other lr mages with blink

blink + instant recast + blink , pisses on lightfeet for rogues :lol:

urm.. mages have a lot of new skills.. like the blink skill for lr mages... oh man thats crazy... the animation is absolute power&#39;s animation, n then suddenly the mage goes towards the opponent or away depending on what he chooses i guess. its great for both catching up AND escaping.[/b]
    Makes mages in KO so much like Diablo 2 mages...except in D2, every mage has it XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12