Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WarMACH1NE 2011 Vid

This is a discussion on WarMACH1NE 2011 Vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sup all, Thought id make a vid for 2011 Ares server my Hard drive was Maxed out from frap files ...
Page: 1

Default WarMACH1NE 2011 Vid

Sup all, Thought id make a vid for 2011 Ares server my Hard drive was Maxed out from frap files each one was around 6 Gigs even at 1 min 30 seconds long :b and decided to throw away most keep some.

Heres a bit about the video, PK session with a little bit of GM event showing the GM running around all shiny with+31 RB shell dual HB and ii+31 RB. Was party of 8 VS other partys Wrecking crew, JIT, Never step back. Couple of VS, and Finally got to show the second video of JIT VS Deus Manus/ (Guest appearance by me)unforgiven.

Party members include
    Akylas
    JIG
    SpinalTap
    RayhanLi
    Skin diver
    Jax
    Zabeeda
    Nymph
    Battle priest
    Whocares
    Madpapa
    dianthula
    Jetblack
    Chintan (Jig on Chintan)

And Deus Manus.

PS: thanks to my sharers for contributing: Chintan, Blackbolt, Kevin, paz.

Per Jigs request last video this is available in 1080 so grab a beer make cookies while you wait for it to load :b

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgV8dDJZv0U]YouTube - Knight Online Warmach1ne Unofrgiv3n clan[/ame]
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 03-30-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Banned

Nice video.
    Ares still has some life I see.

KontactPlodez

Nice vids. Ares always had some of the best mages in knight online IMO. Props for keeping the vs you lost in your vid even though you messed up on it. Ridiculous gear on the chars in this server now though, lol.

P.S. whats with that chan dude running every time hes about to lose, someone needs to tell that dude to quit being a pussy, its just a few NP's.

Quote Originally Posted by KontactPlodez View Post
    Nice vids. Ares always had some of the best mages in knight online IMO. Props for keeping the vs you lost in your vid even though you messed up on it. Ridiculous gear on the chars in this server now though, lol.

P.S. whats with that chan dude running every time hes about to lose, someone needs to tell that dude to quit being a pussy, its just a few NP's.
    wasnt me on my account but he also went off with that chaos skill twice lol. Thats a sick weapon chaos wiri. Not bad vid man you should have more of the new stuff though

Do you do a vid of failed killing of unbuffed mages like me at eslant gate with duffer too? :-P

Can only watch it in low res due to youtubeproxy use / music but I guess that`s just how life in germany is now.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    Do you do a vid of failed killing of unbuffed mages like me at eslant gate with duffer too? :-P

Can only watch it in low res due to youtubeproxy use / music but I guess that`s just how life in germany is now.
    mmm not sure what you are asking. Unless its war time i have no clue :b Mages now adays are tanks with CS or Gabs. Kinda hard to kill.

As for chint it was close and his a friend it was friendly vs he didnt even have krowaz +7 at the time only +6.

Banned

They need to make a kaul weapon for warriors, I wanna turn people into mini tyons, that shit is so funny for some reason

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

rofl, nice weapon selection xD

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    rofl, nice weapon selection xD
    First thing that came to mind for me too
    basicly every warrior weapon represented as +9?

Especially enjoyed the beginning since you only had 1 priest int he party, seems nowadays 3 priests is standard, so good job

3 priest try 4 to 5 lol haha usually if its Battle Priest as buffer, and Jenny on SpinalTap duffer we are good even though most of us dont use HP or AC scrolls, i know jig, jen and i dont. Most of the time sww and attack scrolls are what i use. Unless they have dojo cho incagnito gift15 and another one we do ok. Ty for your comments.

You shudda included some when you and jig were passion build nub.

cant watch it somehow, says its not allowed in my country -_-''

i dont know but i think i see - u dont use ventrilo?

I loved this video, I freaked out when you just switched between avedon / hb / rappy / lugias +hanguk +9. Meh that's just insane lol.

Pretty good teamwork you guys have. targeting the same person, descending on the right times etc

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    I loved this video, I freaked out when you just switched between avedon / hb / rappy / lugias +hanguk +9. Meh that's just insane lol.

Pretty good teamwork you guys have. targeting the same person, descending on the right times etc
    this :P also as a Descent whore i dont see why u dont use the skill more :P its such a funny skill ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast