Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Stealin' TheChos3nNoob's Thunder :D

This is a discussion on Stealin' TheChos3nNoob's Thunder :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great video and he sure does love CAPS xD...
Page: 2

Unique5454

Great video and he sure does love CAPS xD

jeweetzelluf

Great video and he sure does love CAPS xD[/b]
    and he loves priest

anyways nice job, but damm i wud not like too pk with some1 like that warrior:

STR
    STR
    STR
    STR
    (he die)
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    STR STR

relax! lol

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

As soon as I heard that Requiem For A Dream theme, I just closed it. Also, I really dislike non edited videos which are skimmed through in 2x speed.
    Use good clips even if they only last 10 seconds each and let them play normally as opposed to what you did cause anybody can just record, throw it in a video editor and publish it. That's not what anyone calls "a PK movie".
    3/10

Sweet vid :P
    10/10

Lunesta

his exc raptor +9 no reb make him look noobie, so ppl attaking him and wehn they in range.. boom

he got 3.4 k ap btw : o

whybanned?

<3 miss those times
    koxpers dont come to rlb cuz they alt+f4 when flawless come as usually when i was in rlb xig
    this always happen when we pk all humans quit rlb or come orc side

and filefactory links pls aq :lol:

regards MrsD4rk
    my acc banning cuz i flamed someone said excrappy+7 is best weapon ":G

Ardreamer4Life

As soon as I heard that Requiem For A Dream theme, I just closed it. Also, I really dislike non edited videos which are skimmed through in 2x speed.
    Use good clips even if they only last 10 seconds each and let them play normally as opposed to what you did cause anybody can just record, throw it in a video editor and publish it. That&#39;s not what anyone calls "a PK movie".
    3/10[/b]
    Hey do me a favor watch it all b4 u judge, half the clips werent in 2x speed. Especially the last 4mins of it. How can u already give it a rating when u only watched it halfway. So thereotically speaking ur rating dont count..go watch it all. If its not called a pk movie or vid what shold it be called? And for the boring stuff fast forward it..no big problem otherwise the clip would be liek 15mins long and get boring quick to the audience.

Ardreamer4Life

and he loves priest

anyways nice job, but damm i wud not like too pk with some1 like that warrior:

STR
    STR
    STR
    STR
    (he die)
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    STR STR

relax! lol[/b]
    lol we dont use vent so caps is normal to catch ppl&#39;s attention even if its repetitive cuz not every1 reads chats. So gota repeaet its normal

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Use good clips even if they only last 10 seconds each and let them play normally as opposed to what you did cause anybody can just record, throw it in a video editor and publish it. That&#39;s not what anyone calls "a PK movie".
    3/10[/b]
    hes also new at making pk vids, and doesnt have an account here so he cannot give his reasons for doing what he did

but ill forward your comment to him and he will hopefully make it a little more action packed next time...and i dont remember any 2x speed

whybanned?

3/10[/b]
    bro nothing about u but

if u dont like pure pk movies dont watch ko movies for me pk and skill is the mostly important to watch i dont care about song,editing ...etc
    its kind of lame to do it the movie is very cool and u r the one who lose if u didnt watch it

if u want to see editing just go watch a movie in cenima

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12