Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Steel0 and Emper0r PK movies ( just to bring memory ) DX

This is a discussion on Steel0 and Emper0r PK movies ( just to bring memory ) DX within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Awesome Movie's u are really strong...
Page: 2

XuligaN1

Awesome Movie's u are really strong

WhiteDarknezzz

idiot steven that uare, go look at youtube steel0, the SS movie, u can see grob whining at letters paper DD haahah noob that u are... steelo pwnd whole ur clan and including sinsexy bola miguel mono and all peruvian ( tho they are really GG ) u were no one compared to steelo, every server he played he owned so dont talk crap man.. i admit you were an strong warrior.. butnot the strongest and no ... u didnt kill steelo easy.. just admit it. steelo was one of the top.. maybe THE TOP

EDIT: ur right tabby sorry about my bad language
    Last edited by WhiteDarknezzz; 01-30-2010 at 07:34 PM. Reason: bad language

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDarknezzz View Post
    idiot steven that uare, go look at youtube steel0, the SS movie, u can see grob whining at letters paper DD haahah fuking noob that u are... steelo pwnd whole ur shitty clan and including sinsexy bola miguel mono and all peruvian ( tho they are really GG ) u were no one compared to steelo, every server he played he owned so dont talk crap man.. ur full of shit.. i admit you were an strong warrior.. butnot the strongest and no ... u didnt kill steelo easy.. just admit it. steelo was one of the top.. maybe THE TOP
    Wanna be any more childish and keep using foul language? Grow up and try using different words, it doesn't make you look big or clever.

On topic: He's still going to be known as being involved with a great bunch of hackers.

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

lol steven, didnt you beat steelo in cz with 50% hp. and yes i remember halil's clan and hacking abbys like retards. walking around with rofs while half the server barely had rocs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDarknezzz View Post
    idiot steven that uare, go look at youtube steel0, the SS movie, u can see grob whining at letters paper DD haahah noob that u are... steelo pwnd whole ur clan and including sinsexy bola miguel mono and all peruvian ( tho they are really GG ) u were no one compared to steelo, every server he played he owned so dont talk crap man.. i admit you were an strong warrior.. butnot the strongest and no ... u didnt kill steelo easy.. just admit it. steelo was one of the top.. maybe THE TOP

EDIT: ur right tabby sorry about my bad language
    go check steel0s selling topic, he had shell set+8 except helmet which was chitin.. and he had dd+8 also on selling topic.. the reason is because he could use dd helmet to help him. Either way it doesn't matter he was a noob turky rogue who couldn't beat any decent player in a vs, and his clan cheated on like every server.. i remember his clan priests healing crystal while inside a wall during csw. If your going to lick someones balls then make sure its not a cheater or a crappy player, otherwise you get flamed

Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    lol steven, didnt you beat steelo in cz with 50% hp. and yes i remember halil's clan and hacking abbys like retards. walking around with rofs while half the server barely had rocs.
    yep only vses i did with steel0 were in cz because he would never come to arena to vs like everyone else.. everytime he would get beat he would letter me an excuse.

Awesome Movie's u are really strong

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

go check steel0s selling topic, he had shell set+8 except helmet which was chitin.. and he had dd+8 also on selling topic.. the reason is because he could use dd helmet to help him. Either way it doesn't matter he was a noob turky rogue who couldn't beat any decent player in a vs, and his clan cheated on like every server.. i remember his clan priests healing crystal while inside a wall during csw. If your going to lick someones balls then make sure its not a cheater or a crappy player, otherwise you get flamed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_i8inQGe5A]YouTube - SteeL0 Akara MiracLe[/ame]

don't mind the name of the video.. i think at 05:00 or at 06:00 u see grobs letters^^

im o flattered 2 times being king had csw and he dont forget us
    must made a good impression steven
    the things ur writing about cheating blablablablablablablablablablablaaa
    are things u cant back up so stfu pls
    dont lie like a little baby ok i know in the server we played together we gaved u guys a hard time but thats just ur own fault thinking ur the best
    about the ROF`S and items back then they made no problem about killing felankor in server 2 and 3 they didnt ban anyone for it.i know u liked the ass of grobs and i know quz of us u guys serverhopped (like u always do) again!
    so pls dont lie about things u cant back up and we pwned u guys over and over and over again its a while ago dont keep hating bro we dont do it either
    oh and btw we made like 10k+euro with those item`s only so i think we did a good job right.cya steven love u always

oh and moron!
    about the dd+8 who will vs him if he has dd on his head? c`mon dont cry so much

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

ko4life is back! .. well the flaming is

its been a while that i have been here damn.
    i all these years nothing has changed lol

Luca why don't you go to a turkish forum where cheating and bug abusing is allowed? you guys are crappy turkish players who dont know how to combo and resort to cheating ;D from what i can remember i rolled you in arena and you started posting excuses after that.. if you want me to refresh your memory i will search the topic for you...Also i have never said im the best or anything like that, i just said that you guys are noobs.. so dont cry if you can't accept the facts.

Why you can't admit that your turkish clan is made up of cheaters and you have 0 gg's.. name me 1 person from your old clans who could compete with top players? lol.

LOL.... steel0 never figure in logos, he was just another turkish rog.

SinSexy,warpath,mictoN,mbz,SexyReplay.4IDevil,etc. .. was better rogues than him, alot of better.

look just for ur comment
    bro knightonline is about teamplay clan u know fuck the gg`s i dont care
    point is what did we had we had all in logos back then u know it i know sure as hell know it i dont care what ur gonna say
    well ur such a douche steven forgot the times in arena u say?
    dude i killed u countless times there u and ur moronic clanleader and more of clannies why are u lying omg here a topic about miguel playing my char
    on lvl 71 and u are 75 look at ur comments how much u cryed
    G7 vs Steven @ logos ... Dota style go read everything
    u where lvl 75 too lmao ill try to find my screenshots about me pwning u very very very very hard damn u changed dude omg though u where a man with honor guess i was wrong

oh and btw is this topic about who can compeet with the best? u say we cant hell sure wa cant yes
    u think u can??????
    lmao u want to bring up posts? ill post every crying pming of u chatlogs where u were sucking my cock ill post em all

lol @ team play comment, why you can't admit your clan was made up of random turkish cheaters, also i was 73 in that video and miguel using undying.. I did countless 1v1s with g7 all the time he would be using hp shells and he would be restatted to hp build, when i did the same he didn't stand chance... when we were both 70s and similar gear i would win almost all my vs with him, so get your facts straight.

Luca you wouldn't be getting flamed so hard if your clan played legitly, you brang it upon yourself by cheating on every server and denying it on every server. You were a crappy player/scammer/cheater, go to a turk forum which respects cheaters because there is no respect for that here.

I didn't play Ionia or akara but judging by these topics below that you guys didn't change since logos times.
    Miracle Clan in Ionia Disbanded
    miracle clan banned for bug
    Miracle Clan is banned (Akara)

Everybody who played on same server as you and your brother know that you guys are a bunch of lowlife cheaters, so im done with this topic =]
    Last edited by stevenFTW; 02-07-2010 at 03:19 PM.

rofl at the ionia topic didnt knew that

ah steven ur such a lier a well we know better nvm
    call me whatever i want i moved on i guess u not
    after the countless msn chats we had u talk like this
    2faced little brat oh and btw the topic about akara
    we killed the fela`s for 2 months straight without gettng banned
    every kill was a drop meaning alot of cash
    i had a realy realy super time with all of that cash
    just to let u know (k) no hard feelings
    the ones who where there know ur a noob
    i know u play the pvp server u gotta keep ur name up high ur a good player blablabla
    so u win ok
    cya

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast