Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Steel0 and Emper0r PK movies ( just to bring memory ) DX

This is a discussion on Steel0 and Emper0r PK movies ( just to bring memory ) DX within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; steven just cant admit u got pwned. xd +1 luca...
Page: 3

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

steven just cant admit u got pwned. xd
    +1 luca

AtomicFuzion

nice vidz..not bad

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Actually, i was lay lowed for a while and didnt even peak on this great KO4life Forum. But yeah, on advise of some friends of mine, i am reading some things that realy are so low to be said by an old player i used to talk to in a fucked up server called logos No steven, we were no friends. I know this. But why bring up lies about me my friend, u don't know anything about me so i dont see the right of you talking that lot'a crap about me .

About the other fools talking shit about me, I don't know you, which automaticly makes it obvious that you don't know me. How come you guys can talk a lot of shit about me than? I know i had a big mouth at my times in KO, But i had a lot of screenshots and video's to show where i was standing at I never saw people talkin crap about me how they "pwnd" me , showing screenshots or anything like that here aswell.

To be honest, i haven't played this game for so long, and i don't even wanna mix myself up in this drama that you guys are in at this moment. At least someone that is moderating this forum would say that steven had to stop being a terrorist on a topic which was simply made by a person who actually liked the vid's that i made in my free time.

Just stop hating, i don't even think about u guys, I don't even look at these forums. Just try to do the same thing, stop hating, and try not to be a Forumworm as long as you live. Just a tip ^_^

Not to forget, i'd like to thank the guys that backed me up Respect for you guys..

Yes im a turk. I am proud of being one. If u hate it, try to do something about it, if u can't, try not to mention a thing about it. Every country has his rotten apples, just like new zealand does Steven So it has nothing to do about my nationality, even if i am raised and born in a different country.

Last thing im gonna say : Not everyone loved Michael Jackson, but he was a legend anyway ^_^

Stop flaming kids ;] and sleep well !

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

I like it move it move it

come on guys. Stop fighting for stupid shit that happened long time ago. Everybody knows who was the papi on that server ^_^

Steven those vs in arena were the best ! <3

Admin

god i miss those topics
    flame ON!
    miss ya fellas

/v\eg4n_Fox

Really enjoyed the clip's, they were entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123