Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Steel0 Pk mixtape 2

This is a discussion on Steel0 Pk mixtape 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Good movie, and I remember seeing you often in colony zone like a year ago or more in Beramus :P[/b] ...
Page: 5

n_Steelo

Good movie, and I remember seeing you often in colony zone like a year ago or more in Beramus :P[/b]

I still got the oldest screenshots of the server if ur interested maybe i could post or send to you.. iv bin playing since the start of beramus

B1tesizeThriLL

I still got the oldest screenshots of the server if ur interested maybe i could post or send to you.. iv bin playing since the start of beramus[/b]
    Hey Naci, Roman here... :P send me some old ass screenshots if you still got them please.

Duro

I still got the oldest screenshots of the server if ur interested maybe i could post or send to you.. iv bin playing since the start of beramus[/b]
    Post it pls

Mooi vid man, halil en naci, dit is zip van akara

n_Steelo

Hey Naci, Roman here... :P send me some old ass screenshots if you still got them please.[/b]

hehe sure bro ill post it when im on my pc

good movie dude, loved 2nd action, what is this server?(pathos or logos?) The first action was a bit boring killing very n44b ppl like lvl 60 or something, and raid evils was gay too(well i am saying that cus there are sometimes party on evils that u can kill alone =P), I am surprised mags didn't town tho.

n_Steelo

good movie dude, loved 2nd action, what is this server?(pathos or logos?) The first action was a bit boring killing very n44b ppl like lvl 60 or something, and raid evils was gay too(well i am saying that cus there are sometimes party on evils that u can kill alone =P), I am surprised mags didn't town tho.[/b]
    aigt tnx for rating i will try my best next time..

PS: if you got any problems with seeing the movie or downloading try this link

http://www.uploading.com/files/NSN34...art_2.wmv.html

anyone else have the problem that the video reset at 2,xx minutes?

wow im very impressed. u know how to play ur class better than most people can dream. and that priest ur with can tank like hell too :P i'd love to have more sins like u on girakon but one can only dream 10/10 great movie. didnt like the songs much but they went well with the movie so..

dude edit your first post with the working FF link so people can view it without searching through topic ^^

http://files.filefront.com/Steel0+pk+mix+p...;/fileinfo.html

Btw when i watched it on that FF movie player it kinda ended right in the middle :X

GG movie liked it alot :P That scene where you and priest pwned everyone by the road to harpies was cool

Banned

muted it after I head linkin park[/b]

+1

btw your good

i think your the second rouge ive said that too
    also like your name lol

just stay away from mcmuffin

holmzi

gj bro....

shame we never got any fraps of me and u duo

we raped CS everytime we did it

<3

good movie dude, loved 2nd action, what is this server?(pathos or logos?) The first action was a bit boring killing very n44b ppl like lvl 60 or something, and raid evils was gay too(well i am saying that cus there are sometimes party on evils that u can kill alone =P), I am surprised mags didn&#39;t town tho.[/b]
    Because I&#39;m there, I make it look easy. h34r *giggles*

watup?

anyone else have the problem that the video reset at 2,xx minutes?[/b]
    me

yea forgot to mention music was bad. Allover 8/10 =)
    freakybeaky, u just made them more noob then they were lol^^ anyway not bad torment

yea forgot to mention music was bad. Allover 8/10 =)
    freakybeaky, u just made them more noob then they were lol^^ anyway not bad torment [/b]
    debuffs ftw :lol:

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast