Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Steven, lol?

This is a discussion on Steven, lol? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Easty, your nobody, shut the fuck up. Go play in traffic you fucking shitty. Many, go macro some more. Steven ...
Page: 2

yoursodone12

Easty, your nobody, shut the fuck up. Go play in traffic you fucking shitty.

Many, go macro some more.

Steven is a nobody too, the only reason he even was SOMEBODY on logos was because he had better items than the rest of the server. His combo smells of shit.

Steven is a nobody too, the only reason he even was SOMEBODY on logos was because he had better items than the rest of the server. His combo smells of shit.[/b]
    wtf? fucking shitty?
    who are you?
    you probably suck anyways

wtf? fucking shitty?
    who are you?
    you probably suck anyways[/b]
    Why you argue with NET people? just ignore them , trust me its the best , from now on ill use this " combo " always :]

yoursodone12

wtf? fucking shitty?
    who are you?
    you probably suck anyways[/b]
    Lol? I'll gladly come shit on your chest. Hope your family dies in a fire bitch.

I hope you know this is a game. :huh:
    When did i say anything about someone shitting on someones chest?

yoursodone12

I hope you know this is a game. :huh:
    When did i say anything about someone shitting on someones chest?[/b]
    Your command of the English language is quite evident.

okay?
    fag

PaPaSmurF

Its called psychological warfare ( yea i know its a big word for game , but you should've know it ) , have you heard about it before? if not , then :
    You say it bullshit , but actually its not.
    He has reasson for sure why he dont want him as king , maybe friend or Steven himself trying to be the king of human side? who knows ... ( atleast i dont ) .
    At psychological warfare nothing is not the true , you bullshit to others while you know you only talking , for example ? ( only for example , and for me its the best one )
    Nasrallah , how many times he say he and hes servants will destroy Israel ? how many times he said it and did something? never.

Again its psychological warfare only.

( Ill ignore flames , because i sure somebody will say something bad just because omgthisisme posted it , but you all know its the true )[/b]
    Virgin
    Who brings psychological warfare to an online game.
    Anyways, if you have an IQ over room temperature, and you can read, you can see the reason behind this thread. I'll break it down for you uneducated cunts. Its to state the truth so false information doens't get spread about Derek, not point out how stupid Steven is or how he called someone a name.

If you posting, whats the point or, who cares, or cry, dont both posting.

And Steven, if someone was being childish and talking shit, and you do it back to them its equally childish. Who ever was talking shit and was in AFK shame on them. But I cannot control them, don't talk shit about Derek thats not true.

Steven is a nobody too, the only reason he even was SOMEBODY on logos was because he had better items than the rest of the server. His combo smells of shit.[/b]
    my combo was shit? hmm maybe thats why i had borded dragon. btw who are you?

Virgin
    Anyways, if you have an IQ over room temperature, and you can read, you can see the reason behind this thread. I'll break it down for you uneducated cunts. Its to state the truth so false information doens't get spread about Derek.

And Steven, if someone was being childish and talking shit, and you do it back to them its equally childish. Who ever was talking shit and was in AFK shame on them. But I cannot control them, don't talk shit about Derek thats not true.[/b]
    who was being childish in AFK? that person was you. You were shouting pancho is selling his char.. pancho has 10 sharers and many other things..

anyways im done with this retarded topic :lol:

didinino

sorry... just had to :P[/b]
    omg how much pwn can u get from this pic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Virgin
    Anyways, if you have an IQ over room temperature, and you can read, you can see the reason behind this thread. I'll break it down for you uneducated cunts. Its to state the truth so false information doens't get spread about Derek.

And Steven, if someone was being childish and talking shit, and you do it back to them its equally childish. Who ever was talking shit and was in AFK shame on them. But I cannot control them, don't talk shit about Derek thats not true.[/b]
    what if the room temperature was 1 degree ?
    then what?

Banned

Derek is selling his char AQ !! You no vote pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PaPaSmurF

my combo was shit? hmm maybe thats why i had borded dragon. btw who are you?
    who was being childish in AFK? that person was you. You were shouting pancho is selling his char.. pancho has 10 sharers and many other things..

anyways im done with this retarded topic :lol:[/b]
    Might have been Derek, but what he stated wasn't far from the truth. Pancho did have alot of sharers, and he did attempt to sell his account earlyer. I'm not saying that fully justifies him shouting that, but I don't think lying all over Derek was the correct response.

This is a pointless topic cause someone got flammed in game >< zzzzzz

didinino

so if u assume he was sharing & selling account u are *allowed* to shout those things on him, and if steven assume u were sharing & selling account we are * NOT allowed * to shoud thos things on you?

*ahm* hypocrite *ahm*

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast