Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Steven, lol?

This is a discussion on Steven, lol? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Virgin Who brings psychological warfare to an online game. Anyways, if you have an IQ over room temperature, and you ...
Page: 3

Virgin
    Who brings psychological warfare to an online game.
    Anyways, if you have an IQ over room temperature, and you can read, you can see the reason behind this thread. I'll break it down for you uneducated cunts. Its to state the truth so false information doens't get spread about Derek, not point out how stupid Steven is or how he called someone a name.

If you posting, whats the point or, who cares, or cry, dont both posting.

And Steven, if someone was being childish and talking shit, and you do it back to them its equally childish. Who ever was talking shit and was in AFK shame on them. But I cannot control them, don't talk shit about Derek thats not true.[/b]
    Virgin ? me? hahahaahaha again ... hahahahahah
    I wish you to be virgin like me , aight?
    And you really that blind? or you tried to ignore it? i wrote " ( yea i know its a big word for game , but you should've know it ) " , you English person , was so hard to understand what i said? no , you just tried to be blind.
    And you pieace of shit , you wish to have my IQ you moron , i had great test actually for my age.
    Third , why should i give a fuck why was this thread for? you dumb or what? have you noticed aleardy which server you playing at? i see Ares , why you give a fuck about C-West? get a life you kiddo ...

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 18,091
    Server: Ares

Get a life you pieace of crap , go cry a bit more , share it with your parents , they probably can help to thier baby.

geeze why you people take things so serious.

didinino

Might have been Derek, but what he stated wasn't far from the truth....[/b]
    is it me or u just pwned youself so bad? :huh: :blink: :lol: :lol:

so i guess u and other Derek play Derek ^_^

think before you post mate.

Banned

so if u assume he was sharing & selling account u are *allowed* to shout those things on him, and if steven assume u were sharing & selling account we are * NOT allowed * to shoud thos things on you?

*ahm* hypocrite *ahm*[/b]

I personally never shouted Pancho is selling, that was someone else.

The difference? Pancho had a selling post, and i never did, therefore your hypocritical arguement is thown out the window.

Good try

Virgin ? me? hahahaahaha again ... hahahahahah
    I wish you to be virgin like me , aight?
    And you really that blind? or you tried to ignore it? i wrote " ( yea i know its a big word for game , but you should've know it ) " , you English person , was so hard to understand what i said? no , you just tried to be blind.
    And you pieace of shit , you wish to have my IQ you moron , i had great test actually for my age.
    Third , why should i give a fuck why was this thread for? you dumb or what? have you noticed aleardy which server you playing at? i see Ares , why you give a fuck about C-West? get a life you kiddo ...
    Group: Member +
    Member No.: 18,091
    Server: Ares

Get a life you pieace of crap , go cry a bit more , share it with your parents , they probably can help to thier baby.[/b]

The only way you had a great test for your age is if you're still an infant.

Banned

2 things..
    1)is this topic correct on media?
    2) are u writing things that suppose to be in a forum or we have to write BS like that? honesty guys dont mess ko4life with post like that.

get a solution soon and stop making post like this especially in a wrong section. please I dont want anybody get mad for this and say stupids things.. Im just telling u guys that this is not correct. hope u cna understand without complain and complain. <_<

Take care

SoulShot h34r:

PaPaSmurF

The difference? Pancho had a selling post, and i never did, therefore your hypocritical arguement is thown out the window.

Good try
    The only way you had a great test for your age is if you&#39;re still an infant.[/b]
    Took the words right out of my mouth. The major diffrence was the lying. And a statement like "i had the greatest test for my age" makes me giggle at the irony. And I play Ares and C-West, why dont you stop worrying about me you cunt and find something better to do.

Banned

Mutherfuckers shitty nubs hacking whores stupid dumbfucks gayass retarded fags.

/Sarcasm

/Game

Let&#39;s all make love...and get condoms!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

And I play Ares and C-West, why dont you stop worrying about me you cunt and find something better to do.[/b]
    You should find something better to do then cry

Took the words right out of my mouth.

And I play Ares and C-West, why dont you stop worrying about me you cunt and find something better to do.[/b]
    You mean better to do like you&#39;re doin? damn man you are my hero ! you come to ko4life and cry to people , shittttt man i need this hobby aswell.
    /disband_boring_life

/join_PaPaSmurF_Crying

PaPaSmurF

You mean better to do like you&#39;re doin? damn man you are my hero ! you come to ko4life and cry to people , shittttt man i need this hobby aswell.
    /disband_boring_life

/join_PaPaSmurF_Crying[/b]
    AS I said before (because you cant read), the purpose was to stop some kind of rumor, not to "cry".
    Derek is running for king and the last thing I need is lies floating around the server. Please, gtfo of the topic, your making your self look stupid.

The difference? Pancho had a selling post, and i never did, therefore your hypocritical arguement is thown out the window.[/b]
    you or your sharer were shouting things about pancho that is what makes you a hypocrite. Funny how when says something about you, you end up crying.

AS I said before (because you cant read), the purpose was to stop some kind of rumor, not to "cry".
    Derek is running for king and the last thing I need is lies floating around the server. Please, gtfo of the topic, your making your self look stupid.[/b]
    If i making myself looking stupid , for you i wont say how you looks like ...
    And hell yea i quiting this shitty topic , not because you said so , just because its useless , like your comments.

ResTrikteD

hi

PaPaSmurF

you or your sharer were shouting things about pancho that is what makes you a hypocrite. Funny how when says something about you, you end up crying.[/b]
    I was not shouting, another AFK member was. I wouldn&#39;t shout non-sense. But, he did, and so did you. Diffrence was, again, the lying. Derek never lied, you did. Honestly I&#39;m disappointed in both, but lying over a game is a joke.

I was not shouting, another AFK member was. I wouldn&#39;t shout non-sense. But, he did, and so did you. Diffrence was, again, the lying. Derek never lied, you did. Honestly I&#39;m disappointed in both, but lying over a game is a joke.[/b]
    He did lie, saying pancho is selling his account is a lie.. saying he has 10sharers is also a lie. This whole topic could of been avoided if your leader and the rest of your clan never went around shouting random shit about pancho in the first place.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast