Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Steven Seagal vs DM party, round 1 :P

This is a discussion on Steven Seagal vs DM party, round 1 :P within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just saw this movie. Some comments for u Paddy: 1. Soul pots give 1920 mana, as a warrior u should ...
Page: 2

Just saw this movie. Some comments for u Paddy:

1. Soul pots give 1920 mana, as a warrior u should pot mana when u are between 300-600 mana, specially when u are in a fight. Potting less HP and more mana will only get u killed.

2. Sworddance is not the only skill a warrior has. Legcut is very useful when chasing ppl, specially when u use a Giga Axe.

3. Spaming sworddance will only make u fail the skill more often. Is better to learn the proper timing and press the skill after the cooldown and not spam it.

Besides all this, video is fun.

Originally posted by Devile
    Just saw this movie. Some comments for u Paddy:

1. Soul pots give 1920 mana, as a warrior u should pot mana when u are between 300-600 mana, specially when u are in a fight. Potting less HP and more mana will only get u killed.

2. Sworddance is not the only skill a warrior has. Legcut is very useful when chasing ppl, specially when u use a Giga Axe.

3. Spaming sworddance will only make u fail the skill more often. Is better to learn the proper timing and press the skill after the cooldown and not spam it.

Besides all this, video is fun.
    i only been playing a comboing warrior for 3 days worth of pk,

xourico

lol just follow is advices and you will do it

you press r's too fast I think, maybe cuz you are used to play a rogue, atack speed of a axe isnt fast :P, I think you miss some R atacks too...

anyway it was funn to wacth

soo... when we will see a pk movie with ur sin again :P

Originally posted by xourico
    lol just follow is advices and you will do it

you press r's too fast I think, maybe cuz you are used to play a rogue, atack speed of a axe isnt fast :P, I think you miss some R atacks too...

anyway it was funn to wacth

soo... when we will see a pk movie with ur sin again :P
    i'd be arrogant to think i could be a great warrior without learning it first

i just made the video cuz it made me laugh... i'm a large distance from greatness yet

tom

lol i talked to to 2NT that noob-

2nt- thomas party pls

me- no ur noob i saw how steven killd u 2vs1

2nt- NOOO STEVEN SEAGL YSS MACROO HE GLYTCH YM TALK TO NEMSYS ORC NEMESYS SAY HE BANN HYMM FUKK STEVEN SEAGLL KOXPP WARRYORR

:lol:

abcd

u fukin noob stevenseagal, record your videos when ur debuffer died and you towned, ur all like that. hoh and meow clans both like that. All of them are gm helped edited fukin accounts and noob users. When ur debuff gone u always town. record them pls and put here.

Originally posted by abcd
    u fukin noob stevenseagal, record your videos when ur debuffer died and you towned, ur all like that. hoh and meow clans both like that. All of them are gm helped edited fukin accounts and noob users. When ur debuff gone u always town. record them pls and put here.
    rofl... was it a 1 v 1 or was it against your whole party??? thats right 8 on 1.... oh and was i fully debuffed....? yup yup i was.... omfg i towned it omfg!!!!!!

gm editted? that'll explain why it took me a month to hit 60 and i have less attack power than most int priests.... more to the point who the fuck are you?

whoever is responsible for your education deserves to be shot

rofl. u wish..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12