Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Stleath C-West Ardream

This is a discussion on Stleath C-West Ardream within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The dragon on c-west would be scrapping in to get a M, shits just sad....
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

The dragon on c-west would be scrapping in to get a M, shits just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    lol when there was players there was hardly any hackers on c-west thats why heaps of people loved that server...........
    It was still a handful compared to the Turkish servers when C-West first opened.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    1) Media
    2) Stealth
    3) Nice pic. Too bad there's no good players left
    +1, can't imagine how empty cwest must be. -.-'. Filthy post some pics of Titan ardy pliX. Curious how it is over there :P
    Last edited by NyppaN; 11-04-2012 at 03:58 AM.
    lFilthy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    +1, can't imagine how empty cwest must be. -.-'. Filthy post some pics of Titan ardy pliX. Curious how it is over there :P
    He sucks on Titan coz there's actual players on it, so he won't post pictures.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    He sucks on Titan coz there's actual players on it, so he won't post pictures.

lol'd
    ye ill post pic..
    and ya i do suck there because its been more than a week and ppl got more than trolls now.(ya i got chit7 set and 2x md+7 but still i dnt play much because im still selling my cwest sheit not trying to gear their completely, just yet anyways, give me a week.) every1 getting shards and chit8 and md8/shard8 dv's and so forth..
    the other day fresh out of chaos i was 63 on the board (orcside). ya i kno fresh from chaos. but still i satyed for a bit and pk'd gained about 800+np and was still 31st..

i think human side in dcz sucks all but 1 or 2 parties.. (could be same clan?)
    but orc op in dcz, from what ive seena nd when i play in my timezone. also not alot of hackers like ppl expect.
    theres maybe 50-60 humans/orcs and like 10 from each side are hackers(if that). and they are just the farming hackers.

and ive triied to go in dcz at the most odd hours and still 10+ ppl on board both sides..
    the other day i actually logged and i was on top 10 with 0np so that was probs the dead time. (but coming from cwest, thats enough PK for me)

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    lol'd
    ye ill post pic..
    and ya i do suck there because its been more than a week and ppl got more than trolls now.(chit7 set and 2x md+7 but still i dnt play much because im still selling my cwest sheit not trying to gear their completely, just yet anyways, give me a week.) every1 getting shards and chit8 and md8/shard8 dv's and so forth..
    the other day fresh out of chaos i was 63 on the board (orcside). ya i kno fresh from chaos. but still i satyed for a bit and pk'd gained about 800+np and was still 31st..

i think human side in dcz sucks all but 1 or 2 parties.. (could be same clan?)
    but orc op in dcz, from what ive seena nd when i play in my timezone. also not alot of hackers like ppl expect.
    theres maybe 50-60 humans/orcs and like 10 from each side are hackers(if that). and they are just the farming hackers.

and ive triied to go in dcz at the most odd hours and still 10+ ppl on board both sides..
    the other day i actually logged and i was on top 10 with 0np so that was probs the dead time. (but coming from cwest, thats enough PK for me)
    Sounds nice over there with so many players. I might give titan dcz a go. Cwest ardream is just empty as fuck. Just...them chaos hackers zZZZzz..will they ever get banned? Gms actually do something??

Banned Regular Member

if you come titan go orc plox we need more english players..
    also let not be a clan ful of sin's...
    so feel free to bring a new class into clan if you come titan orc side?

i thin we got like 6x sin 1x warrior and 1sin/1priest on the way
    btw i think our warrior has best HB in server atm? rev +4 Hell Breaker?
    anyone seen Better yet?

FuriousKo

First of all Ive seen you comments seems like you are 60 + angry man nagging about the life Chill bro

Im not a Moron , when it was fully active was not even alot hackers... Soo shhaaash !

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    if you come titan go orc plox we need more english players..
    also let not be a clan ful of sin's...
    so feel free to bring a new class into clan if you come titan orc side?

i thin we got like 6x sin 1x warrior and 1sin/1priest on the way
    btw i think our warrior has best HB in server atm? rev +4 Hell Breaker?
    anyone seen Better yet?
    Luulz probably a new server release until I get back home xD so really don't have to start thinking about nation or anything. Why did ya nabbs revolt and make orcs when every other english speaking player went human?
    Pfft! Tell him to grab his balls and upgrade it to +5 rev..atleast :P

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Glock you hit like a pussy

nahhh whats ur ap ?
    2.2k ap ... but im about to go sin so it will be less

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    FuriousKo

First of all Ive seen you comments seems like you are 60 + angry man nagging about the life Chill bro

Im not a Moron , when it was fully active was not even alot hackers... Soo shhaaash !
    uhm, your either blind or a bad liar i cant tell which.
    lFilthy likes this.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    Luulz probably a new server release until I get back home xD so really don't have to start thinking about nation or anything. Why did ya nabbs revolt and make orcs when every other english speaking player went human?
    Pfft! Tell him to grab his balls and upgrade it to +5 rev..atleast :P
    because every new server humans are over populated..
    and NT's are bugged atm. so we went orc. then realise 90% of ko4life members went human...
    but fock them lol. im quiting KO all together..

What i wanna say Furios is chill down Aye . Btw is Adream active theese days in Cw ? What clans are the top ones ''Most Active''

The amount of cwest haters is too damn high in this topic xD Theres a dlw pretty much at the begining of every month which is when lp's gets reset, DUH. After the new patches ntt made stupid move and put log map for dlw's. Well dlws are pretty empty so all they do is killing the refugees over nd over. Capish?

Little archer Senior Member

there are refugees in DLW...?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast