Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Stleath C-West Ardream

This is a discussion on Stleath C-West Ardream within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Glock40 [/IMG]What can we cay With that english, I hope not much....
Page: 3

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glock40 View Post
    [/IMG]What can we cay
    With that english, I hope not much.

What about if they are to demonstrate their skills in a active server . By Ejm , Why not try to win their little letters in ardream titan ? , It would be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    What about if they are to demonstrate their skills in a active server . By Ejm , Why not try to win their little letters in ardream titan ? , It would be interesting
    why waste extra money nd time on another shitty server? cwest ardream actually not that bad

Banned Regular Member

I've seen L2Play is coming back... xp'ing a few new chars and baba shopping.
    so humans will have more of a challenge now..

Good luck. killing them.. maybe ill come back cwest and fock them up with you guys..

and for the SS on titan. i have to sell out for family emergency. so until then ill post a few if i can?
    but im selling out so if you wanna buy shit in tit hit me up.. ( chit7/2x MD+7, Shio +1)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    why waste extra money nd time on another shitty server? cwest ardream actually not that bad
    Na , i never spend money , i never baba items , and get the premiums with coins .CW stopped being interesting , i like the new challenges . I would like to see some guys who cliam to be pros ( by ejm these gentlemen who say they steal a server ) fighting in a real hard core server without investing real money , and give good fight

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Na , i never spend money , i never baba items , and get the premiums with coins .CW stopped being interesting , i like the new challenges . I would like to see some guys who cliam to be pros ( by ejm these gentlemen who say they steal a server ) fighting in a real hard core server without investing real money , and give good fight
    i do believe they call that broke skill..
    ppl like to have money and skill. so they dnt have to try as hard..
    lol

but ya if you got a mage or a rogue im selling my items if you need anything...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post

I hope all thoughts was just like yours, People should stay and you will see give it some time people will start come back to cw. But ardream should be most active atm in Cwest right ?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Straapi View Post
    I hope all thoughts was just like yours, People should stay and you will see give it some time people will start come back to cw. But ardream should be most active atm in Cwest right ?

i think its is at time but other times its prob cwest..

ppl forgot what rlb is. nobody owns a lvl 69 any more lol

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    i think its is at time but other times its prob cwest..

ppl forgot what rlb is. nobody owns a lvl 69 any more lol

Well what you mean, thats it about time that they should come back ?
    Well Rlb in cwest was never the top, it should be would make it much easier transfer items from 80s.

And like you saying Rlb is abit more struggle more fun pk, ardream a Full +9 will 2 hit u if you dont got sick gear

Banned Regular Member

Well what you mean, thats it about time that they should come back ?
    Well Rlb in cwest was never the top, it should be would make it much easier transfer items from 80s.

And like you saying Rlb is abit more struggle more fun pk, ardream a Full +9 will 2 hit u if you dont got sick gear
    tru on the ardream part..
    also alot of 80's prefer to wear krowaz7/8 over their shell8's unless you got +9 maybe then?

some ppl prefer shell9 over krowaz7. if i had krowaz8 id choose that over shell9
    also curse weps are only 70+ so non of those in rlb either. so it still makes a little bit of a gear changing..

honestly i would rather.. (Playing sin)
    Chitin set +10/Rev21, 2x Rol, Judi/Skeleton belt, Warrior Pendant, 2x Rogue Earring (no obviously not +0 but +3's)
    and like a Shard with Dark Vane or Cold Hearted Dagger?
    just so i can PK in all zones.. 59/69/83 would be sick..

tru on the ardream part..
    also alot of 80's prefer to wear krowaz7/8 over their shell8's unless you got +9 maybe then?

some ppl prefer shell9 over krowaz7. if i had krowaz8 id choose that over shell9
    also curse weps are only 70+ so non of those in rlb either. so it still makes a little bit of a gear changing..

honestly i would rather.. (Playing sin)
    Chitin set +10/Rev21, 2x Rol, Judi/Skeleton belt, Warrior Pendant, 2x Rogue Earring (no obviously not +0 but +3's)
    and like a Shard with Dark Vane or Cold Hearted Dagger?
    just so i can PK in all zones.. 59/69/83 would be sick..

Haha i love this part The Item Dreamer +10 items cwest would not be fun comon... you need some struggle in the pk.

+3s Uniqs Rol, Eme, In +9s shard and dv + Shells +9 enough if you going play all zones. Add chitin set +8 would do grate for you trust me.

But if you going cz ofc krowaz 8 over killer!!!

But i was thinking about Lb's howling roosters etc for all class those you can easy transfer to an Rlb char.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

nice glock go go go assasin

Banned Regular Member

lol i kno not +10 but its a dream.
    sheit happens. lol
    but a +9 set of chit i would rock in dcz,rlb,cz
    but i only play dcz..

and L2Slows... get your clan ready to get rocked!! huamns gonna FOCK YOU UP!!

Yeah ofcourse people will come back with the prices items cost in that server with the big ass population that is there. Allmost anyone who is there is allready in balls deep because of excessive baba they can't quit. I for one would not start in a server where theres a handfull of people decked out and It would cost me 500$ to just have 1 dagger thats under par with the rest.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

lol i kno not +10 but its a dream.
    sheit happens. lol
    but a +9 set of chit i would rock in dcz,rlb,cz
    but i only play dcz..

and L2Slows... get your clan ready to get rocked!! huamns gonna FOCK YOU UP!!
    can't wait to vs your clan good to hear you will come back

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast