Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stop.

This is a discussion on Stop. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With the fucking "making me a free sig pls" threads. If you want a sig go to the person who ...
Page: 1

Bleek

Default Stop.

With the fucking "making me a free sig pls" threads. If you want a sig go to the person who made a post saying "Making free sigs". I come to the media section and see nothing but "make me a sig plsss"

evenson

No shit, very annoying. PM babek or Goofy or one of the new guys, but hollllllllly fuck dont need an entire page of "z0mG s1G Pl3SE"

Sheer

We also don't need retarded ass people making a thread asking people not to make thread.

:pic:

ohhhhhhhhhh bleek

sig plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :wub:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by evenson
    No shit, very annoying. PM babek or Goofy or one of the new guys, but hollllllllly fuck dont need an entire page of "z0mG s1G Pl3SE"
    whaaaaat?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...=221&highlight=

:pic:

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    whaaaaat?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewto...221&highlight=[/b]
    lol, 0wn3d !

evenson

How long ago was that? haha

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

still... :wub:

evenson

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    still... *:wub:
    nigger

sophiem

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    whaaaaat?
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewto...221&highlight=[/b]

lol hahahahhaha

i agree, if u want a sig then go and PM a sig maker or better still, make it yourself.

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    i agree, if u want a sig then go and PM a sig maker or better still, make it yourself.
    +1 download http://www.click-now.net/download/Adobe_Ph...hotoshop_CS.htm

whassup

idiots then why would there be a media section jeez dont wanna see all lthose anoying topics dont look at the media section

Bleek

Originally posted by whassup
    idiots then why would there be a media section jeez dont wanna see all lthose anoying topics dont look at the media section
    Media was meant for screenshots of your character or movies of ko, not 300 "idiots" asking for a sig.

Sheer

Originally posted by Bleek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bleek)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-whassup
    Media was meant for screenshots of your character or movies of ko, not 300 "idiots" asking for a sig.[/b]
    Last time i check the sigs have pics of their KO chars in them, now stfu you fucking retard. If you see a topic that says 'sig plz' DON'T FUCKING OPEN YOU RETARDED ASS CUNT. IS IT THAT HARD???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast