Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Stop it

This is a discussion on Stop it within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop making new topics to get opinions of the stats of your noob/dcz chars. There's a fucking sticky topic to ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Default Stop it

Stop making new topics to get opinions of the stats of your noob/dcz chars. There's a fucking sticky topic to post ur stats, wich has already 33 pages or more, so go post there instead of making a new topic everytime you feel like it.

And imo, who gives a shit about the stats of a lvl5x character? If you all wanna compare yourself, make a new topic and ask for it to be sticky, call it "Show your DCZ/DLW chars". And if what you look is help to improve your character, go to Questions and Tips section, cuz media is just for videos/important or funny screenshots/music ko related, not about a character that qualifies as free np.

Now imma fuck off

:pic:

someone is mad :rollseyes:

Havvk

u are on fire :wub: ^_^

Dro

Originally posted by ic:
    someone is mad *:rollseyes:
    damn right, can't let stupid dumb asses screw forums till a point that it becomes like ranking... a total fuck up.

well not every1 has no fucking life and play ko 24/7 and is a lvl 75 + char jeez, just stfu

Dro

well at least i don't have to come a game forum to post my stupid stats to get aprovetion since im not happy with myself. And lol, u prove to me more retarded, just cuz im lvl75 doesnt means i have no fucking life, means that i know how to play the game and got myself aims. the max i've played for the last 4 months has been 4-6 hours a day, and like 3-4 days a week. But probably you play as much or more, yet you suck and are a jealous bitch so call the rest no lifes... retard

:pic:

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ic:
    someone is mad *:rollseyes:
    damn right, can't let stupid dumb asses screw forums till a point that it becomes like ranking... a total fuck up.[/b]
    well 1 thing u r right "who cares about lvl 5x char who qualifies as free np " :P

GangS

Dro i love you definatly

dont post your god damn noob char unless your beyond godly

well not every1 has no fucking life and play ko 24/7 and is a lvl 75 + char jeez, just stfu
    c1trus 1 of these days your going to piss the wrong person off

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Dro
    well at least i don't have to come a game forum to post my stupid stats to get aprovetion since im not happy with myself. And lol, u prove to me more retarded, just cuz im lvl75 doesnt means i have no fucking life, means that i know how to play the game and got myself aims. the max i've played for the last 4 months has been 4-6 hours a day, and like 3-4 days a week. But probably you play as much or more, yet you suck and are a jealous bitch so call the rest no lifes... retard
    oke mom :wub: xD j/k

0stealth0

You know...i dont agree with the 50 thousand rate me topics, but i do take offence to what you say.

I dont have time, or the money to buy premium. And my 52 priest and rouge and 53 mage are all ive been able to do so far. are they shitty? yes, but they are the best that i can do, and im damned good for having horrible items.

And im not free np, i can hold my own, especially on my healer.

stealth

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

dro... ur become a very very big queer just like how we want you to be...

Originally posted by 0stealth0
    You know...i dont agree with the 50 thousand rate me topics, but i do take offence to what you say.

I dont have time, or the money to buy premium. And my 52 priest and rouge and 53 mage are all ive been able to do so far. are they shitty? yes, but they are the best that i can do, and im damned good for having horrible items.

And im not free np, i can hold my own, especially on my healer.

stealth
    point is u can post it in the "post your stats " STICKy at the top of the page, the very first thing u see when u click on media

+ if you know you have horrible items and a low level char why bother asking for a rating everyones gonna aggree with u unless ur being extremly modest

0stealth0

It depends on the rater.

Some people would say a 53 ice/light mage with alchemy +8/64 and +6/10 crimson/+7/12 crystal is bad, and some say it isnt bad.

since this board is mainly 60-75s you have different opinions. But lets say you were a 56 average char.

then how would you rate half these people?

Stealth

Originally posted by 0stealth0

But lets say you were a 56 average char.

then how would you rate half these people?

Stealth
    but im not.
    as you said almost everyone is way the hell over 56

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast