Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Stop it

This is a discussion on Stop it within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i made a new char on bera, lvl 59 93% in 2 fucking days, so watch ima be 70 ...
Page: 3

well i made a new char on bera, lvl 59 93% in 2 fucking days, so watch ima be 70 in no more then 3 months, if not in 1month and some odd days... u act like its hard to exp with all these "legit parties"

Reinhard

Originally posted by c1trus
    well not *every1 has no fucking life and play ko 24/7 and is a lvl 75 + * char jeez, just stfu
    you stfu ur warrior sucks donkey dick

And no one cares about those noob chars.

And yes its really annoying when ppl post their fukin noob chars to ask for "rate my lvl 30 warrior pls... with full +7 str accesories and chitin +6 set " and worst even not in the right place !

Reinhard

well i made a new char on bera, *lvl 59 93% in 2 fucking days, so watch ima be 70 in *no more then 3 months, if not in 1month and some odd days... u act like its hard to exp with all these "legit parties"
    well not *every1 has no fucking life and play ko 24/7 and is a lvl 75 + * char jeez, just stfu
    Mr. you just owned yourself. PWNT

taking_back_sunday

Originally posted by Dro
    well at least i don't have to come a game forum to post my stupid stats to get aprovetion since im not happy with myself. And lol, u prove to me more retarded, just cuz im lvl75 doesnt means i have no fucking life, means that i know how to play the game and got myself aims. the max i've played for the last 4 months has been 4-6 hours a day, and like 3-4 days a week. But probably you play as much or more, yet you suck and are a jealous bitch so call the rest no lifes... retard
    fucking retard
    lmao and you got lvl 75 and you play 3-4 times a week for 4 hours?
    FIRST SIGN OF ADDICTION...DENIAL

and btw whoever said no one cares i like seening other lvl 59's and thier stats and compare to mine
    so shut the fuck up dro you goddamn retard

Originally posted by taking_back_sunday+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(taking_back_sunday)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    well at least i don't have to come a game forum to post my stupid stats to get aprovetion since im not happy with myself. And lol, u prove to me more retarded, just cuz im lvl75 doesnt means i have no fucking life, means that i know how to play the game and got myself aims. the max i've played for the last 4 months has been 4-6 hours a day, and like 3-4 days a week. But probably you play as much or more, yet you suck and are a jealous bitch so call the rest no lifes... retard
    fucking retard

and btw whoever said no one cares i like seening other lvl 59's and thier stats and compare to mine
    so shut the fuck up dro you goddamn retard[/b]
    WHO are u for being stupid with ppls in forum? WHO?
    U are no1 with 40 posts and no1 will respect you (I hope)
    The retard here are you, who have nothing to do and come here just for spam.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by taking_back_sunday+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(taking_back_sunday)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    fucking retard

do i even have to answer back?
    denial? rofl, ok, im addicted cuz im a bit good at the game, sue me. And there's a difference between an addiction and having no life u dumbass, learn to read before spitting shit.

now, if u had an iq bigger than your post count, u'd understand that what i said is that personally i don't care about stats of 5x, but there's people that do, like u, and all im asking is to keep the stupid stats on 1 fucking topic, is that so hard to understand smart ass?

now go cry home cuz noone wants you here... fucking idiot making me waste my time typing <_<

<!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    fucking retard

And you are?

As Dro so eloquently put it, just make one fucking thread. Do what the "big boys" did and make one thread to compare your stats. That's great if you like to look at nub stats, more power to you, but do it all in one thread. All i see in the Media section lately are posts like "RATE MY DCZ CHAR PLYZ" or "SIG PLYZ" or "RATE MY SIG PLYZ" (anyone seeing a pattern yet?) Really becomming annoying.

Reinhard

I agree 100% with dro, annoying as fuck when ppl just keep on posting on the wrong section, that just happens to tards. offf o_o

Brute

Originally posted by 0stealth0
    That avoids my point.

If you were to get perm banned, and had to start all over again, what would you rate yourself, if you had a char, (for example) like c1trus'.

Stealth
    Stealth

0stealth0

Originally posted by Brute+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brute)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0stealth0
    That avoids my point.

If you were to get perm banned, and had to start all over again, what would you rate yourself, if you had a char, (for example) like c1trus'.

Stealth
    Stealth[/b]
    wtf? are you so retarded that you have never heard of putting something at the end of every post?

Havvk

<!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    fucking retard

seems u are the retard here,u cant even fuking read what he said,FIRST SIGN OF BEING A FUKING RETARD...ON

and u are so out of the fuking point,no1 is saying to stop posting their chars,dro is asking to all ppl who has a "gg" dlw char
    have to post in 1 topic,dont create 1 every fuking day,NOW? U UNDERSTAND OR WANT ME TO PHONE U TO EXPLAIN FAGGOT :angry: <_<

Karpsu

Seeing what people write here, this forum is already down at the "Ranking-level" :P

Nevermind, moving on.

peter

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by taking_back_sunday@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

fucking retard

denial? rofl, ok, im addicted cuz im a bit good at the game, sue me. And there's a difference between an addiction and having no life u dumbass, learn to read before spitting shit.

now, if u had an iq bigger than your post count, u'd understand that what i said is that personally i don't care about stats of 5x, but there's people that do, like u, and all im asking is to keep the stupid stats on 1 fucking topic, is that so hard to understand smart ass?

now go cry home cuz noone wants you here... fucking idiot making me waste my time typing <_<[/b]
    i agree with dro and once again ima say
    PWNED BY DRO h43r:

taking_back_sunday

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

fucking retard

seems u are the retard here,u cant even fuking read what he said,FIRST SIGN OF BEING A FUKING RETARD...ON

and u are so out of the fuking point,no1 is saying to stop posting their chars,dro is asking to all ppl who has a "gg" dlw char
    have to post in 1 topic,dont create 1 every fuking day,NOW? U UNDERSTAND OR WANT ME TO PHONE U TO EXPLAIN FAGGOT :angry: <_<[/b]
    so you put last 4 months in bold? eh firedrake came out in august? you couldnt go over lvl 70 before then? so he got lvl 70-75 playing around 20-25 hours a week.....very intellegent buddy

taking_back_sunday

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

fucking retard

now go cry home cuz noone wants you here... fucking idiot making me waste my time typing <_<[/b]
    oh shit man i forgot how good you have to be at the KO to be able to exp as a preist :S
    now ill expect a reply in hte next hour because we both know your sitting in your basement on yoru computer......and sorry for making you type that out and interupting you from your knight onlineing or reading catcher in the rye or w/e the fuck you nerds do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast