Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Stop it

This is a discussion on Stop it within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My opinion??? if u r N00B and u know it why u like to show off i dont understand people ...
Page: 4

v0rtex

My opinion???

if u r N00B and u know it why u like to show off
    i dont understand
    people that know they r noobs!!!!! like to show off
    i think if u r good and rich people u should show off

but if u r n00bs and n00b itemed + lvl so dont show off shit that no1 care about

ok? got it? -_-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by taking_back_sunday

oh shit man i forgot how good you have to be at the KO to be able to exp as a preist :S *
    now ill expect a reply in hte next hour because we both know your sitting in your basement on yoru computer......and sorry for making you type that out and *interupting you from your knight onlineing or reading catcher in the rye or w/e the fuck you nerds do
    back ur shit up and then come posting oke pumpkin? and fyi, i don't play at my basement, i play at the 2nd floor of my house, and yes im a nerd. Yes u interrumpted me from my "knight onlineing". And fuck yeah u gotta be good to exp as priest u moron.. no priest no exp party, dumb fuck. What you gonna call me now? no life again? old, retard? twice as old. As i said, go cry cuz noone wants you here

Destroyer_Master

dro i dont get ya do u get disturbed on people showing there stats to be ture no one gives a shit about u and what u say people put these to find out how they can improve so just stfu and get a like mate it is just a game

dont make people hate u man lol

Zink

dro </3!

:wub:

taking_back_sunday

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-taking_back_sunday

oh shit man i forgot how good you have to be at the KO to be able to exp as a preist :S *
    now ill expect a reply in hte next hour because we both know your sitting in your basement on yoru computer......and sorry for making you type that out and *interupting you from your knight onlineing or reading catcher in the rye or w/e the fuck you nerds do
    back ur shit up and then come posting oke pumpkin? and fyi, i don't play at my basement, i play at the 2nd floor of my house, and yes im a nerd. Yes u interrumpted me from my "knight onlineing". And fuck yeah u gotta be good to exp as priest u moron.. no priest no exp party, dumb fuck. What you gonna call me now? no life again? old, retard? twice as old. As i said, go cry cuz noone wants you here[/b]
    i honsitly cant tell when damn nerds like you are being sarcastic or not

and c'mon dro i expected you to figure it out, if every party needs a priest, then preists get to chose the best parties, and hitting 1920 heal and buff occtionally takes some serious skill dude.

yes dro i will go cry because no one wnats me on this koforum im so hurt, like i want everyone to love me and call me "l33t" me like the allmighty Dro! i must go spam other sections to get my post count up so i will get respect from my knight onlining peers!!!!!

Dro

i honsitly cant tell when damn nerds like you are being sarcastic or not *

and c'mon dro i expected you to figure it out, if every party needs a priest, then preists get to chose the best parties, and hitting 1920 heal and buff occtionally takes some serious skill dude. *

yes dro i will go cry because no one wnats me on this koforum im so hurt, like i want everyone to love me and call me "l33t" me like the allmighty Dro! i must go spam other sections to get my post count up so i will get respect from my knight onlining peers!!!!!
    lol, damn, i must really be nerd, cuz imma go ahead and call u a noob since u have obviously never raided or got raided on an exp party

and omg, stop calling me a nerd, or imma go killmyself , really ... So let's see, u mocking at my nerdiness, at my spam, at the fact that im a priest, that im 75, that im actually any good at the game unlike you probably are... what u missing? oh yeah, missed to make fun of me of being a spic, and for being racist too... damn, u got it all, congratulations. Now you officially made fun of me... want a cookie? pathethic :lol:

and destroyer master, don't know if u actually realize of the point of this topic. Im not telling anyone to stop posting their stats, i said that personally i don't care about those types of characters, but i understand there's people that does. But to keep order on the forums, is that hard to keep all the stats in one topic? like the sticky "Post your stats" topic where the rest of us post to "show off"... but naa, by trying to keep any order in forums i get tagged as hatter right? smart thought... now go ks someone else destroyer_master... <_<

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    i honsitly cant tell when damn nerds like you are being sarcastic or not *

and c'mon dro i expected you to figure it out, if every party needs a priest, then preists get to chose the best parties, and hitting 1920 heal and buff occtionally takes some serious skill dude. *

lol, damn, i must really be nerd, cuz imma go ahead and call u a noob since u have obviously never raided or got raided on an exp party

and omg, stop calling me a nerd, or imma go killmyself , really ... So let's see, u mocking at my nerdiness, at my spam, at the fact that im a priest, that im 75, that im actually any good at the game unlike you probably are... what u missing? oh yeah, missed to make fun of me of being a spic, and for being racist too... damn, u got it all, congratulations. Now you officially made fun of me... want a cookie? pathethic :lol:

and destroyer master, don't know if u actually realize of the point of this topic. Im not telling anyone to stop posting their stats, i said that personally i don't care about those types of characters, but i understand there's people that does. But to keep order on the forums, is that hard to keep all the stats in one topic? like the sticky "Post your stats" topic where the rest of us post to "show off"... but naa, by trying to keep any order in forums i get tagged as hatter right? smart thought... now go ks someone else destroyer_master... <_<[/b]
    ahaha dro :wub: stay in ur spic channel on vent oh and taking_back_sunday, ur emo eye make-up smudged :S

taking_back_sunday

first can i ask how old are you are dro?
    and lmao sorry when you get raided on a exp party you gotta hit cure curse then give them 300 ac again? damn i forgot how much skill that took...
    and if you care so goddamn much why dont you make the topic "post dcz characters" or "post sigs here" fucking hypocrite

btw what the hell is destroyer_master? something i wouldnt understand till ive devoted at least one year of my life to KO?

and lmao sorry when you get raided on a exp party you gotta hit cure curse then give them 300 ac again? damn i forgot how much skill that took...
    and if you care so goddamn much why dont you make the topic "post dcz characters" or "post sigs here" fucking hypocrite

btw what the hell is destroyer_master? something i wouldnt understand till ive devoted at least one year of my life to KO?
    Just shut the fuck up. God, what the fuck is with people who insist on being retards about everything. Between you and c1trus, I believe the already incredibly low IQ level of the KO4Life community has dropped a few more points. Also, Destroyer_Master is a user who previously posted in this topic that you are so intent on flaming upon. Glad to know you've actually been reading this topic.

Dro

so naive... add heals and duffs to that cure and bufff ac, with hp buff ofc, and str, then multiply it by 8 and that's how "easy" is to be priest in an exp party, dumbass. Get your facts straight before spiting shit out of your mouth, but i guess that's too hard for you. And why would i make those topics? i don't got a dcz char neither i want one.

Anyway, seeing that u can't even post something with any type of ground whatsoever, im done reading this, keep flaming me all u want, calling me nerd, noob, w/e the fuck u want, i hope that makes u happy... can't believe i wasted my time answering back at u so much -_-

taking_back_sunday

didnt anserw the age question huh? (abit insecure i'll assume)

funny when nerds get angry over the internet caz theres nothing they can do bout it....

lol sorry for taking your time but lets be honist what else do you have to do? masturebate? play ko? listen to some gay music from the 70's?

didnt anserw the age question huh? (abit insecure i'll assume)
    funny when nerds get angry over the internet caz theres nothing they can do bout it....

lol sorry for taking your time but lets be honist what else do you have to do? masturebate? play ko? listen to some gay music from the 70's?
    Why do people with an unusually low IQ level insist that age is a factor in EVERY situation? I myself am 16 and have much better English then you do. The conclusions i draw are based of evidence you have posted, whereas the conclusions you come up with are just that, made up, using stereotypical information that you've heard or otherwise gained.

Reinhard

someone explain me please what HONIST and MASTUREBATE meansss pleasseeee pleaseee

Jay

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>

someone explain me please what HONIST and MASTUREBATE meansss pleasseeee pleaseee[/b]
    honest .. and .. mastrabate ..
    use some common sense before coming here trying to be a smart ass -_-

Originally posted by Jay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jay)</div>
    Originally posted by Reinhard@

someone explain me please what HONIST and MASTUREBATE meansss pleasseeee pleaseee
    honest .. and .. mastrabate ..
    use some common sense before coming here trying to be a smart ass -_-[/b]
    I think Reinhard was correct in his approach. If this guy wants to stereotype everyone based on the minimal amount of information he knows about him, then we as a community are forced to stereotype him as an idiot for the way he types and spells words.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast