Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Story of a little boy who cries

This is a discussion on Story of a little boy who cries within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HIV is a pretty good mage, well he doesnt die as fast as the random mages , pretty good mage ...
Page: 3

D0ntLikeAFreak

HIV is a pretty good mage, well he doesnt die as fast as the random mages , pretty good mage in my opinnion

Banned

this topic , seriously ?

SUCH BAD AC OMG

but LOL at pms cuz if u were fucking novaing him and icing him just for fun in arena, and THEN he started flaming you
    then i think you fucking deserved it, cuz any motherfucker who just ices and novas when ppl are doing vs is a just fucking pathetic turd

tyvm for reading[/b]
    offtopic but, your sig, (pm to right) by holigan..

lmfao.

Looks like your the one crying by posting this on a forum...
    And way to bring out the racis card, idiot.

HIV is a pretty good mage, well he doesnt die as fast as the random mages , pretty good mage in my opinnion [/b]
    Who the fuck are you btw? And why do you think you know anything at all what your talking about?

ooo

hiv i only see u in human towers, but i dont think i've ever seen you die
    (u know how people rush the towers/spam novas, never seen u die from it)[/b]
    lol just my luck :P

D0ntLikeAFreak

Who the fuck am I? I'm SeanJohn, quited lnsanity cause to many noobs in it

ooo

Looks like your the one crying by posting this on a forum...
    And way to bring out the racis card, idiot.
    Who the fuck are you btw? And why do you think you know anything at all what your talking about?[/b]
    crying? how am i crying when he was the one who pmed me first and complaining about why i run and run in cz?
    its ok to call some random turks "fuking turks" but its not ok to call some random guy a mexican? lol dont be too sensitive now curly, its noting wrong to be a mexican.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Who the fuck am I? I'm SeanJohn, quited lnsanity cause to many noobs in it[/b]
    dont ever remember no SeanJohn in insanity and if your refering to noobs u should be refering to urself

Who the fuck am I? I'm SeanJohn, quited lnsanity cause to many noobs in it[/b]
    You say that statement like you think you're something, when you are obviously not. Look dude, you can say as much shit here as you like, but you know its not true, if it is then.. Actions speak louder then words.

is this supposed to make people laugh?

You say that statement like you think you're something, when you are obviously not. Look dude, you can say as much shit here as you like, but you know its not true, if it is then.. Actions speak louder then words.[/b]
    who r u???? acctually i am something to and i got a lot of people who can prove it. just made over 4,000usd selling my stuff on logos so i do think i am something. dam nubs these days

who r u???? acctually i am something to and i got a lot of people who can prove it. just made over 4,000usd selling my stuff on logos so i do think i am something. dam nubs these days[/b]
    Are you really THAT dumb, look at the post i QUOTED, wow, grow a fucking brain moron.

Banned

who r u???? acctually i am something to and i got a lot of people who can prove it. just made over 4,000usd selling my stuff on logos so i do think i am something. dam nubs these days[/b]
    You just flamed the wrong person nuuuuuuuuuub.

oopsie? will u forgive me?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123