Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

StunnerKillah aka Luscious

This is a discussion on StunnerKillah aka Luscious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nicely done muzo =.= keep it up...
Page: 5

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

nicely done muzo =.= keep it up

Banned

I thought KO dont allow you using special mouse with features, or they disable gaming mouse's features. However I'm not up to date with that, but you still have an unfair advantage over people.

Honestly, it looks more like you have a mouse clicking program compatible with KO.

do you know what is really funny?

immortalbull has +9 items. | duper

proximo got CS | he paid to gm

stunner has a fast minor heal with 1 minor on skill bar | pedaler
    do you know what is pedal? did u use it before? i bet u didnt even see that shit before. if you use pedal you gotta use an exact skill bar, or it's not gonna work.

gogogog keep crying but i'm sorry it's not gonna change this, me>you[/b]
    Actually, the only thing the pedal does for you is spam a number on the keyboard you set it to, can be 4, 5, 6 , 7 ,8 or.. 2.
    But yeah, it's boring vid, just an extension onto the trailer you made. Minor is good but nothing special seeing as either your using some special mouse or a pedal. Either one.. is gay.

ngojceta

5/10
    editing just made me sick :wacko:

StunerKillah

I thought KO dont allow you using special mouse with features, or they disable gaming mouse's features. However I'm not up to date with that, but you still have an unfair advantage over people.

Honestly, it looks more like you have a mouse clicking program compatible with KO.[/b]
    when 0000000 put his first video on here everyone was like, "how can you this?", "this is a cheat program or what?" cuz he had a weird combo. today ppl say he's the best.

it must be real easy to say "u're a cheater" when u see a weird combo.

DiesLegend

1x minor -> fast

and

use mouse for combo ;(

kibal

You should have included a video how ur hands comboing (like i said before) .So nobody can say weird combo etc.. or call u cheater.

Mariuszowy

another gay sin with pedal minor ... Any movie im watching people use pedal minor ...
    My cousin just bought pedal to test it and it works ... 1k hp in 1 soul pot, so gay.

Heat

when 0000000 put his first video on here everyone was like, "how can you this?", "this is a cheat program or what?" cuz he had a weird combo. today ppl say he's the best.

it must be real easy to say "u're a cheater" when u see a weird combo.[/b]
    Diffrent is, its impossible to spam right click while click combo'ing without the skills gets right clicked, I mean so if you right click you use spike..

Diffrent is, its impossible to spam right click while click combo'ing without the skills gets right clicked, I mean so if you right click you use spike..[/b]
    Exactly. Lol. Un-plug your mouse, get a two button mouse and try your combo with it. =x

StunerKillah

another gay sin with pedal minor ... Any movie im watching people use pedal minor ...
    My cousin just bought pedal to test it and it works ... 1k hp in 1 soul pot, so gay.[/b]
    rofl

Didnt read ALL the comments, but to those who keep asking how he can use right click minor + clicking skills...
    who said he was using minor on right click?! sure, he has it on right click, but doesnt mean he uses it lol, maybe he use it when he run away or something -_-
    was a nice movie, maybe a bit too much editing, but better then not enough since watching movies is getting boring and it's nice to see something new
    edit:
    My cousin just bought pedal to test it and it works ... 1k hp in 1 soul pot, so gay.[/b]
    that is possible without pedal too, if you get high FPS and you can click the button fast enough you can heal more then 1k hp during the time it takes to take 1 soul pot (if you have more mana, and dont use skills at same time)
    but with Pedal, it doesnt have to be faster, since the speed of minor does not depend on how fast you can click on the fukn button, max is 19 minor's per soul pot (1140 hp) without using skills, so let's say you tap the button fast (easy with high FPS)
    you easy get the ~800-1k hp out of every soul pot while using skills

Banned

Didnt read ALL the comments, but to those who keep asking how he can use right click minor + clicking skills...
    who said he was using minor on right click?! sure, he has it on right click, but doesnt mean he uses it lol, maybe he use it when he run away or something -_-
    was a nice movie, maybe a bit too much editing, but better then not enough since watching movies is getting boring and it's nice to see something new
    edit:

that is possible without pedal too, if you get high FPS and you can click the button fast enough you can heal more then 1k hp during the time it takes to take 1 soul pot (if you have more mana, and dont use skills at same time)
    but with Pedal, it doesnt have to be faster, since the speed of minor does not depend on how fast you can click on the fukn button, max is 19 minor's per soul pot (1140 hp) without using skills, so let's say you tap the button fast (easy with high FPS)
    you easy get the ~800-1k hp out of every soul pot while using skills[/b]
    cuz he has to be using right click to minor that fast against lvl 80 warrior and 80 rogues + fraps lag

I don't think you're using a pedal. I just wanna see how you're set up.

Kreeden

You guys forget he's playing on a laptop.. its easy to right click minor and use a USB mouse to click skills. You can right click and hit minor/soul/spam r then just click away.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast