Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

StunnerKillah aka Luscious

This is a discussion on StunnerKillah aka Luscious within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; people buy those mouses just for ko nowdays? wat a pity...
Page: 7

people buy those mouses just for ko nowdays? wat a pity

Banned

i only dont understand how he can make right click minor combo and spam skills with mouse! if u spam right click and u use left click for use the skills well then when your mouse arrow is on the skillbar u right click a skill and u cant use minor on mouse anymore (coz right click become a skill) hope someone here understood...

MirZa117

i only dont understand how he can make right click minor combo and spam skills with mouse! if u spam right click and u use left click for use the skills well then when your mouse arrow is on the skillbar u right click a skill and u cant use minor on mouse anymore (coz right click become a skill) hope someone here understood...[/b]
    go best buy and ask them for microsoft comfort 3000 mouse. it has 3 buttons on it and 1 button u can attach any key.[/b]
    -.-

iiason

when did u do dat vs wit topcat?

ur gear is still better. rofl.

takemedown only spiked u 721? and, it'd be actually less, then that, coz 721 on his screen is like 6xx on urs. (btw, u still haven't replied regarding that.)

ur r damage was about 40 more then his also.

btw, did u have another player on lucious b4? coz the one, i vsed, wasn't that good.

and the 80 wars u beat, were trash. beton is a total trash, wit his +9s...beat him on 70% hp. and i beat someon3 on full hp, when i didn't lag....but i'm not saying i'm good. i admit, i'm noob.

regarding the minor, ur using a different mouse....technically it's legit....but imo, it's an unfair advantage.

solution? get a normal mouse, vs those guys again. i don't really care that u have better items then most...but the mouse is unfair imo.

but all n all, i liked ur vid, nice vses, nice editting, and nice combo. so too all those accusing him of using a minor pedal, get off his dick.

8/10 <3

p.s u still haven&#39;t made me dat sig, u promised me :S

Hmm did you take me down too :> ??

oldboy

liked the effect where it was all dark cept for u and that rogue like a flashlight h34r:

7/10

damm dude nice movie its was a trailer?

i have a question what program u use to edite ur movie?

I remember beating StunnerKillah full hp when he was lvl 72 with chitin +7 GG

Um... If you right click minor while click comboing won&#39;t that just set your right click as a different skill? So basically he&#39;s using single minor... Or am I missing something?

aero

Um... If you right click minor while click comboing won&#39;t that just set your right click as a different skill? So basically he&#39;s using single minor... Or am I missing something?[/b]
    He has a mouse that you can bind buttons to...

when 0000000 put his first video on here everyone was like, "how can you this?", "this is a cheat program or what?" cuz he had a weird combo. today ppl say he&#39;s the best.

it must be real easy to say "u&#39;re a cheater" when u see a weird combo.[/b]
    lol yeah im not gonna say your a cheater... but i can beat you

dude u didnt told me what program did u use for edite..

StunerKillah

well can some1 tell me the difference between right click and the 3rd button on the mouse? i couldnt use right click cuz i use mouse combo. therefore i bought this mouse.

takemedown spiked me 700? no 1 asks me how much did i spike him... funny. i&#39;ll vs him on PVP server this month.

t0pcat? i have better items than him? ROFL

and yeah i have lil sharers help me to lvl. sometimes they bored and go to cz to give some free nps to randoms. that&#39;s ok i dun care about it.

about the trash warriors, i would vs with delicious [simon or andre] and freeakleek [he already beat me once] this 2 is the best 2 warriors in the server for now. [at least for me]

at editing i used sony vegas 7.0 w/o any plug-in.

ALSO check my mana bar. i dun do uber-huber-super-mega minor. i just control it. when my hp goes down i speed up my minor. or else i always have fully mana. once u can control ur minor u can get many frags.

Banned

takemedown spiked me 700? no 1 asks me how much did i spike him... funny. i&#39;ll vs him on PVP server this month.[/b]
    I&#39;ll answer it for you. 900-1000 in that fight
    You probably used dd in that fight. Changed the helms so much was probably a accident. We&#39;ll vs in the pvp server, this time I&#39;ll bring gloves . $500 usd on me.

You HAD better items then t0pcat in that fight, he recently started focusing more on himself though so thats changed up.

For a guy who babashops that much his items aren&#39;t that good.

thx

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast