Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

suck on this?

This is a discussion on suck on this? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can honestly say that this rogue and all its items are 1 week old. from lvl 0-58 and my ...
Page: 1

CaribouLou

Default suck on this?

I can honestly say that this rogue and all its items are 1 week old. from lvl 0-58 and my items i did make sell/etc... this is just proof that without premium friends or a clan you can become a beast a fucking freak of knight online nature

enjoy,

pk video coming soon :P

cwest ftw

*EDIT* lvl 59 2k np :P

ZayTovae

But some dont have patience.
    But thats good. Ill wait for PK video.

Banned

there is already a topic for that..

and its not that crazy.. if i turn my items to rogue items and make dcz, ill have more..

and no, i DON'T babashop

CaribouLou

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    there is already a topic for that..

and its not that crazy.. if i turn my items to rogue items and make dcz, ill have more..

and no, i DON'T babashop
    lol i have been here 1 week fool. my ap does look low but it is strong enough for me. its not all about AP i like to have HP MANA DEFENSE. Im sure ill have better items soon i just want to brag about being on this server for 1 week lol. not saying i have the best dcz rogue in the game just implying that its pretty amazing for a skilled player to have when fighting low lvl noobs on cwest.

thanks for the comment

Banned

1 week, all by yourself, without babashoping or buying GBS, and you got this states? without any friend who give you items or money?

ya ok..

edit: why you hide ur name then

CaribouLou

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    1 week, all by yourself, without babashoping or buying GBS, and you got this states? without any friend who give you items or money?

ya ok..

edit: why you hide ur name then
    dude i wont spend 1 cent on this game. i had this account from a long time ago it had 70 sum mill on it and lvl 1 merch character. all i did was upgrade sell buy upgrade sell buy upgrade sell i sold cheap i was lvl 30 until 2 days ago lol... i was not sure i was going to play here but i got shocked when i made a +8 sherion without trina so i said why the hell not lol.. really i was just going to make as much money i could with 70m so i could sell it all for pathos items. but 1 thing turned into another shwam here i am believe it or not lol

#EDIT# why dont i show my name you asked? this is why i have not premium Nothing is sealed and im not sure if i had givin anyone this account info so why post it in a public forum so some dude can say hey i know the account info lets SHwam away his itens.

Im trying to find SQ n my e-mail. Buying gold premium asap trust me
    Last edited by CaribouLou; 10-16-2009 at 06:43 PM.

Whats the point of making post like this. Its obvious people gonna flame you like "its not possible to get things like that and stats like that in a week".
    If you wanna prove how cool you are you failed. Im not flaming you but i dont see the point of your topic. Just play your game and have fun.
    Cheers.

CaribouLou

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Whats the point of making post like this. Its obvious people gonna flame you like "its not possible to get things like that and stats like that in a week".
    If you wanna prove how cool you are you failed. Im not flaming you but i dont see the point of your topic. Just play your game and have fun.
    Cheers.
    You sir are a fuking moron. this is a GAME FORUM LOL nothing matters here its all fake. Im just bragging you would wanna tell sombody two if you kicked KO's ass without paying for shit. and im sure it pisses off 100% of you guys because i know most of you have to buy everything to be anything

peace

Way to go yay you are the best...

Happy ?

I always wondered how people get items for themselves...

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

btw ardream char posts go to the DLW/ARDREAM char post section!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou View Post
    You sir are a fuking moron. this is a GAME FORUM LOL nothing matters here its all fake. Im just bragging you would wanna tell sombody two if you kicked KO's ass without paying for shit. and im sure it pisses off 100% of you guys because i know most of you have to buy everything to be anything

peace
    Havent payed for a single pixel in this game exept premium accounts, but who cares nowadays. There is shit load of people babashoping but im still asking what is the point of your post. I call ppl like pay attention wh0res and nothing more.
    And i feel so cool with being "fuking moron".

im sure it pisses off 100% of you guys because i know most of you have to buy everything to be anything
    And you are wrong, i dont give a flying f... . I do not post my stats on forums to show how cool i am cause ppl can see that in game and judge who is nothing and who represents something with his own person.

And this topic "suck on this" - u made your ego 100 points bigger, ur so cool, not.

lol so many assholes around here

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

dude he is fcking happy of his stats .. why u flame him ? good job if u did this on ur own in 1 week.
    -1 ko4lifeguy or w/e is ur name

Grats on your success in the anvil many have tried and failed now gogo prove ur worth in pk

Hey cutie Senior Member

You are the fucking shit brah

your the ultimate superior gamer, with 1 week of playing got mad items.

VIRGIN FAG.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast