Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

suck on this?

This is a discussion on suck on this? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice. But if 24-7 playging its not so hard......
Page: 2

Toffys

Nice. But if 24-7 playging its not so hard...

hatay

What items you got? :x

someone obviously has never got laid...

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou View Post
    dude i wont spend 1 cent on this game. i had this account from a long time ago it had 70 sum mill on it and lvl 1 merch character. all i did was upgrade sell buy upgrade sell buy upgrade sell i sold cheap i was lvl 30 until 2 days ago lol... i was not sure i was going to play here but i got shocked when i made a +8 sherion without trina so i said why the hell not lol.. really i was just going to make as much money i could with 70m so i could sell it all for pathos items. but 1 thing turned into another shwam here i am believe it or not lol

#EDIT# why dont i show my name you asked? this is why i have not premium Nothing is sealed and im not sure if i had givin anyone this account info so why post it in a public forum so some dude can say hey i know the account info lets SHwam away his itens.

Im trying to find SQ n my e-mail. Buying gold premium asap trust me
    Start with 0 coins and get geared in 1 week, then come brag about it.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

thats amazing, 2knp? in just 1 week???? HOW? ur items? ur stats? best ardream stats iv seen bro the best u own, gg,hardcore,pro,imagen u in bed omg
    sharpest tool in the shed, SHARPEST

ZayTovae

You guys are fucked.

He just wanna show what you can do with 1 week of no USD.

If he doesnt wanna go out and do something fun, and play USKO let him do that.

You guys tryna run his life and make him do something crazy. This is why people shoot up schools, being talked down by other people.

He will goto school and someone say something mean and he will have a gun and say
    "oh i wont?" *pew pew* and other kid dies. And then he will blame ko4life and then we will nowhere to go to discuss knight online.

Quote Originally Posted by ZayTovae View Post
    You guys are fucked.

He just wanna show what you can do with 1 week of no USD.

If he doesnt wanna go out and do something fun, and play USKO let him do that.

You guys tryna run his life and make him do something crazy. This is why people shoot up schools, being talked down by other people.

He will goto school and someone say something mean and he will have a gun and say
    "oh i wont?" *pew pew* and other kid dies. And then he will blame ko4life and then we will nowhere to go to discuss knight online.
    As the answer on your post and an advice for the topic creator.
    People are cruel, life is cruel. Get over it and live your life.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou View Post
    dude i wont spend 1 cent on this game. i had this account from a long time ago it had 70 sum mill on it and lvl 1 merch character. all i did was upgrade sell buy upgrade sell buy upgrade sell i sold cheap i was lvl 30 until 2 days ago lol... i was not sure i was going to play here but i got shocked when i made a +8 sherion without trina so i said why the hell not lol.. really i was just going to make as much money i could with 70m so i could sell it all for pathos items. but 1 thing turned into another shwam here i am believe it or not lol

#EDIT# why dont i show my name you asked? this is why i have not premium Nothing is sealed and im not sure if i had givin anyone this account info so why post it in a public forum so some dude can say hey i know the account info lets SHwam away his itens.

Im trying to find SQ n my e-mail. Buying gold premium asap trust me
    i believe u could have gotten the items in 1 week.. but lvlin 30- 58 in 2 days with no prem at all?... did u sleep at all?

what server are u at? Anymage will destroy u; even a mage with elxier8 and dual any elemental ring+0 will own u. U have little to 0 resists.

i dont see what u r trying to say!!
    /fail

i want to see some facts that u did that u r just coming here and braging about something its useless to make a topic like this u can just talk about this ingame or msn not coming here

i remmber when i first played a guy traded me and gaved me 2gbs not very hard u only need luck in making money :P
    Last edited by IronNeck; 10-26-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Uzu

why should i suck on this? it's a one spike for me -.-

SouljaBoi

WTF is it possible to gg gear in that time without babashoppin bro? lolz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12