Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

sun glasses plx

This is a discussion on sun glasses plx within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha you got a point ;D...
Page: 6

Delicious

haha you got a point ;D

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Why you deleted your HP and mana in the SS ? are you ashamed or what ...[/b]
    If you think we are ashamed to show our stats, go download my video, its high enough quality to see the stats, so piss off.

I love the ppl here who are like that, o you just win cuz ur lvl 80. Oh you just own in CZ cuz ur 80, If I WAS 80 I would do better, because I can pk at lvl 7x. You can't combo because you needed to lvl to 80 just to pwn.

No, we lvled to 80 because I wanted to pwn harder. I can pwn at lvl 7x, it just gets more fun at 80.

Yah, We are lvl 80, but we still got skill to back it up. I don't put my stats in SS all the time, just because I don't want useless flames from ignorant pieces of shit.

MirZa117

If you think we are ashamed to show our stats, go download my video, its high enough quality to see the stats, so piss off.
    I love the ppl here who are like that, o you just win cuz ur lvl 80. Oh you just own in CZ cuz ur 80, If I WAS 80 I would do better, because I can pk at lvl 7x. You can't combo because you needed to lvl to 80 just to pwn.

No, we lvled to 80 because I wanted to pwn harder. I can pwn at lvl 7x, it just gets more fun at 80.
    Yah, We are lvl 80, but we still got skill to back it up. I don't put my stats in SS all the time, just because I don't want useless flames from ignorant pieces of shit.[/b]
    ouch, pwned ;p

anyways, what happened to his avedon +8? o_O h34r:

Banned

+9/10 rebirthed items looks the same[/b]
    if u mean +11 and +21 look the same.. hmm no they dont +11 blinks, +21 doesent.. just go around in cypher and find prodigytheboss ^^

ps: oh nevermind here he is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JH110cGD_4

compare gaunts/helm to rest of set

ps#2: if u want to look at shiny stuff log on cypher for few mins.. not hard to find xD i saw +9 dread shield today

Delicious

haha lol the def on a dread+9 makes me wanna cry a.q xD but it's one thing with a gg item on cypher n girakon :P

Yah, We are lvl 80, but we still got skill to back it up. I don't put my stats in SS all the time, just because I don't want useless flames from ignorant pieces of shit.[/b]
    Did his comment really justify all that flaming... :mellow:

About the screenie, he never did have skill. His items may be good but he is still a noob. As long as most of his uniques arn't higher than +1 it shoulden't be that hard to take him town.

if u mean +11 and +21 look the same.. hmm no they dont +11 blinks, +21 doesent.. just go around in cypher and find prodigytheboss ^^

ps#2: if u want to look at shiny stuff log on cypher for few mins.. not hard to find xD i saw +9 dread shield today[/b]
    Omg, AQ! <_<

Delicious

ps#2: if u want to look at shiny stuff log on cypher for few mins.. not hard to find xD i saw +9 dread shield today[/b]
    DAMN that guy almost make shells+9 look bad T_T full set+9 is sexy but if you got 1 piece +10 you fuks up the +9 set cuz the +10 pieces is so much sexier

I love the ppl here who are like that, o you just win cuz ur lvl 80. Oh you just own in CZ cuz ur 80, If I WAS 80 I would do better, because I can pk at lvl 7x. You can&#39;t combo because you needed to lvl to 80 just to pwn.

Yah, We are lvl 80, but we still got skill to back it up. I don&#39;t put my stats in SS all the time, just because I don&#39;t want useless flames from ignorant pieces of shit.[/b]
    you know you play KO too much when you talk like this

Banned

you know you play KO too much when you talk like this[/b]
    LOL

I like you both so I won&#39;t choose sides...

BUT

I&#39;d really like to see a gg get +9/+10 shells, really put shit to work if you know what i mean.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I love the ppl here who are like that, o you just win cuz ur lvl 80. Oh you just own in CZ cuz ur 80, If I WAS 80 I would do better, because I can pk at lvl 7x. You can&#39;t combo because you needed to lvl to 80 just to pwn.

Yah, We are lvl 80, but we still got skill to back it up. I don&#39;t put my stats in SS all the time, just because I don&#39;t want useless flames from ignorant pieces of shit.[/b]
    LOL, who said about your level 80, also why should I flame you about your stats? It was just a simply question. Next time dont take my question as a flame, cuz it isn&#39;t lol. Anyways if you delete your hp and mana just to protect your stats from everyone, go ahead then h34r: can&#39;t understand why you wrote all that shit about being level 80 and about pwn all the time.

WaSaBaBasdf

i think all his pieces were +9 but i think helm was +10

killer2675

delicious have u vsed him?

Banned

haha lol the def on a dread+9 makes me wanna cry a.q xD but it&#39;s one thing with a gg item on cypher n girakon :P[/b]

looks sexy too h34r:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

For me dread shield and dol are ugly shields, they look like a door

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast