Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Superbeast - Paddy Video

This is a discussion on Superbeast - Paddy Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <3 rentz...
Page: 2

<3 rentz

Mrjcolley101

Will give BJ for FF..

Edit : Rapidshare was my friend so no BJ on offer...

And 10/10 for your vid.. i allways like your vids paddy.

Blood101

"Please wait 120 seconds" <_< , if it was anyone else, i wouldnt of downloaded xP

mariobros3

372th

Art1492

nice movie , again good job paddy

poskok

very nice vid

Kailean

make a longer one plyssss :rollseyes:

the_DEAN

very nice movie pal as always!!!! continue the good job

Pwner4Last

pls, tell me what is good about it ? Is it good beacuse he is a mod here at Ko4Life ? I think it's just a normal pk movie, nothing good about it, just a random guy pking -_-

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    pls, tell me what is good about it ? Is it good beacuse he is a mod here at Ko4Life ? I think it's just a normal pk movie, nothing good about it, just a random guy pking *-_-
    nobody said it was the best pk movie ever ha? well, ppl just think it was a nice movie... and Paddy are good, do nice movies.. good quality and so on lol ^_^ ..

but thats ur opinion Pwner..

i didnt like it

Fluffy

Paddy is GG'
    :wub: his pk movies :wub:

Cocaine

I liked it, nice vid.

the_DEAN

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    pls, tell me what is good about it ? Is it good beacuse he is a mod here at Ko4Life ? I think it's just a normal pk movie, nothing good about it, just a random guy pking *-_-
    hmmm scroll up the site again and read the post most of the ppl are talking about "yeah nice movie" .In one movie till the fonts count.Paddy have very nice ideas in the movie maker and he bring on all the times new and easy stuff to do exept the borring pk pk pk pk movies,just he add something new!!!!
    Next time ask him to add one clip with him pk,pk,pk,pk,pk,pk,pk and nothing more!!!! <_< <_< -_-

DragonFire

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    hmmm scroll up the site again and read the post most of the ppl are talking about "yeah nice movie" .In one movie till the fonts count.Paddy have very nice ideas in the movie maker and the he bring on all the times new and easy stuff to do exept the borring pk pk pk pk movies,just he add something new!!!!
    Next time ask him to add one clip with him pk,pk,pk,pk,pk,pk,pk and nothing more!!!! <_< <_< -_-[/b]
    i Agree. Very original Ideas...He is Very creative...and no im not trying to suck up or anything..(I really don't see how it would matter anyways...ętems plęsss) But Most of the time when i watch his movies, There is always new things. Not just him owning People, But there is other things too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast