Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Superbeast - Paddy Video

This is a discussion on Superbeast - Paddy Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Queue Status Place in line: 54 / 71 Time waited: 2 Minutes 1 Seconds Est. remaining: 4 Minutes...
Page: 3

Mitch

Queue Status

Place in line: 54 / 71
    Time waited: 2 Minutes 1 Seconds
    Est. remaining: 4 Minutes

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Toadie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Toadie)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    pls, tell me what is good about it ? Is it good beacuse he is a mod here at Ko4Life ? I think it's just a normal pk movie, nothing good about it, just a random guy pking *-_-
    nobody said it was the best pk movie ever ha? well, ppl just think it was a nice movie... and Paddy are good, do nice movies.. good quality and so on lol ^_^ ..

but thats ur opinion Pwner..[/b]

Did i say anyone said that this was the best pk movie ever ? Oh yes, good quality, must be so hard right ? So if i make a movie when iam sitting afk in lufferson for 5 hours then add some speed to + good quaility, is it a good movie then ? And so on ? What so on ?? Tell me what else is good about it ??

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by Toadie@

pls, tell me what is good about it ? Is it good beacuse he is a mod here at Ko4Life ? I think it's just a normal pk movie, nothing good about it, just a random guy pking *-_-

nobody said it was the best pk movie ever ha? well, ppl just think it was a nice movie... and Paddy are good, do nice movies.. good quality and so on lol ^_^ ..

but thats ur opinion Pwner..

Did i say anyone said that this was the best pk movie ever ? Oh yes, good quality, must be so hard right ? So if i make a movie when iam sitting afk in lufferson for 5 hours then add some speed to + good quaility, is it a good movie then ? And so on ? What so on ?? Tell me what else is good about it ??[/b]
    I like Paddy's vids, cause he brings a cockiness to all of his Vids. "Lets even these odds" when he comes along. He also has great pk skills, and his music and video editing skills are top notch. Tell me im sucking up cause hes a mod, thats stupid, its not life hes gonna do anything if i say i dont. Because hes ain a top Diez clan? I play Beramus.

Always great, keep going Paddy. Btw, when did you get a ring of Felenkor 0_o

the_DEAN

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>

Did i say anyone said that this was the best pk movie ever ? Oh yes, good quality, must be so hard right ? So if i make a movie when iam sitting afk in lufferson for 5 hours then add some speed to + good quaility, is it a good movie then ? And so on ? What so on ?? Tell me what else is good about it ??[/b]
    i belive that you dont have any ideas of films or you are just a moron!!!Rewatch the movie and tell me i the film is going with the music or not?Did you have ever saw a good hollywood film with 129/120(<---minutes) of action?Nah i dont think so!!!

Shadow_flame

hmm dling now

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

221st im so good

petsmar2

good job.. nice combo

Mrjcolley101

Just shut the hell up, lately you have been a right twat to people.

At least he can make a (((lv70!))) pk movie..

And i admit i am a bit of a suckup to paddy... who gives a shit.. he IS a great person.

<3

and no my video is nothing revolutionary, wasnt meant to be, just making it kept me entertained while i was leveling

thanks for the nice comments and critiques

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Toadie
    @

i belive that you dont have any ideas of films or you are just a moron!!!Rewatch the movie and tell me i the film is going with the music or not?Did you have ever saw a good hollywood film with 129/120(<---minutes) of action?Nah i dont think so!!![/b][/quote]

Okey, so u calling a movie witch is 2min long, but contains 30sec of PK for a good movie ? This is a pk movie, if u want to go see hollywoods films then go do it, when u watch a ko movie u wanna see ppl pk not sit in luff/cz... All i said i didn't like the movie, and if someone else would have done this movie(a random guy) u would never say that it was a good movite. But of course if u say somethingn nice u will get better items :S

So why don't u got watch "Donald Duck - Lost in the big city" sinse all u want is a normal hollywood movie..

firem

not everyone wants to see PK, paddy has done some gr8 movies what are alot about having fun, more than just the basic "imma ownz thiss party j00!?!?!"
    to see alot of the same movies gets boring, what a movie is 5-15 minutes usually, to see the same guy kill the same noobs n shit its just boring..

paddy brings something new usually if not always to his movies, thats why i keep downloadin them.

imo it was just fine and nice idea to fraps in town little bit like that and speed it up, looked funny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123