Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Supersin & Friends Episode 1: War PK

This is a discussion on Supersin & Friends Episode 1: War PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its a short video which is pretty nice, but you have to agree on the music and the scenes you ...
Page: 2

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

its a short video which is pretty nice, but you have to agree on the music and the scenes you put in

5/10 nice first?

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    its a short video which is pretty nice, but you have to agree on the music and the scenes you put in

5/10 nice first?
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    music:4/10
    skills:4/10
    edits:2/10

overall:3/10

just seemed like a normal war against some below average noobs.. your team works wasn't really any thing special your edits was non-existent and music was blaaaaaah. next time take more time making the video and maybe record over a period of a week or a month
    lol. my dudes, it's future edm, lots of people that I know like/appreciate edm and its experimental variants. I was picking a few clips I recorded during a good war (read the title??). I start the damn video by showing a few seconds after I got a warder kill/achievement. Blacking out the screen edits sorta give you a tease at what to expect, and what the character looks like (sexy ts, dual jamadars). The edits were done in favor of matching up gameplay speed/tone with the music. Anyway, did you really wanna see me make my run towards the enemy? Skills? It's pk dude, throughout the video I was constantly helping with cures b/c we're spread. I usually land my combo 4/5 skills. Obviously this war is looking good for the humans, I wanted to capture that element. Not every video has to be some slow boring private server video of 1v1s. EUKO is all about party > item > skill > luck.

Yeah, you're a noob go back to preschool

iTzBryan Senior Member

Basically the trend of what certain people want to see is an adobe after effects intro that lasts entirely too long and has nothing to do with KO including clip sequences that make no sense. They want a dubstep remix of an already shitty song with high pitched voices followed by another dubstep remix with high pitched voices. They want to see a vs where you prove your superiority with duration pots and ibex pots and wrap it up with flame text at the end telling your rivals how much they suck and how good you are.

Like I said MAjed, you've gotta be selective with your title choices. That way people know what to expect when it strays from their perceived expectations. That way, when your video says something that hints at "Five Minutes of VS," the person who says, "1/10 because I don't like VS's" looks like an idiot -- Why would you watch a vs video to begin with if it's not what you're into?

I'm waiting for your next video and I'll critique it seriously. I think for the way this video was intended based on the title it was a solid effort.

P.S. When it comes to editing, less is always more.
    Weez likes this.

gg video.. cant wait to be playing again haha

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Bump!! New video posted, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6t81GBPSJw

SuperSin - Full Length CZ PK | ArmageddoN of Europa EUKO

"yeah I'm on breath taking"
    "fULL DEBAFF!!!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12