Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

SuperSin & Friends Episode 3: "Through my fault"

This is a discussion on SuperSin & Friends Episode 3: "Through my fault" within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cool ass editing as ussual nab, loved the duo part with Mea....
Page: 2

Cool ass editing as ussual nab, loved the duo part with Mea.
    itzbryan likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

that was pretty sick i wont lie but your music has gotta change up. 1 of those songs is fine but 3x of the same style song gets annoying

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

I don't know if I'll tread too far from this genre.. I really like for the music to set the pace of the PK to follow, and this stuff works perfectly for it, I can quickly cut to black screen and then back to the next scene in the period of a beat.

By all means feel free to mute it and put your own sounds on

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    I don't know if I'll tread too far from this genre.. I really like for the music to set the pace of the PK to follow, and this stuff works perfectly for it, I can quickly cut to black screen and then back to the next scene in the period of a beat.

By all means feel free to mute it and put your own sounds on

well you could test out few other songs, that could give you great ability to cut and match pk action with, i could give you few examples if you want. Maby worth a shot - for me your videos could be epic with some help with edits from bryan and a bit different music.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    your videos could be epic with some help with edits from bryan and a bit different music.
    omg a compliment from regiss. i can retire now
    ZiggZaggClickClack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    omg a compliment from regiss. i can retire now
    fuck, that was this year biggest mistake.... i`m sure i gonna regret that....

Was a good video man. Not often i stay watching until the end

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I enjoyed the video, which is rare that I enjoy anything coming straight out of USKO!

My only two critiques are the music (to each his own however), and I would of liked to of seen some support sin (well, more of it) action, in the party fights, etc etc.

Overall though, I enjoyed it.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I enjoyed the video, which is rare that I enjoy anything coming straight out of USKO!

My only two critiques are the music (to each his own however), and I would of liked to of seen some support sin (well, more of it) action, in the party fights, etc etc.

Overall though, I enjoyed it.
    Thanks! I find myself playing support only when it's really needed

One of those rare moments when u realize that someone can still make a good KO movie. Keep it up.

iTzBryan Senior Member

TBH I had this video on off and on all day listening to the music. I like it a lot but as I already said, if you wanna draw the biggest crowd you gotta branch out.

CLEARLY not Anatolia level of skill.

nice pk doe a few of these clips remind me of AssaultJr 10v1 from early Olympia
    Your a funny guy, i love how you think the skill level on europa is so much higher then anatolia..i can say the exact same thing you said about the other video is the point of this to show how bad they are? Undergeared, sins standing when they are getting duffed, priest rarely focusing super which doesn't make sense cuz he's running in no stealth like a warrior tanking all the damage. Clearly skill level is far superior on this video.

Ps-super this isn't towards you(the enemy), nothing against you hope you don't take it the wrong way, nice vid in general

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Your a funny guy, i love how you think the skill level on europa is so much higher then anatolia.
    Never said that, sir. And not interested in arguing with a guy who only causes bullshit but can't get the balls to say who he is in game.
    zuka likes this.

I appreciate the each comment, we do better in the future i guess. It's MeaCulpa

Never said that, sir. And not interested in arguing with a guy who only causes bullshit but can't get the balls to say who he is in game.
    you are so full of yourself bro, only causes bullshit? I don't need to copy all the bullshit you wrote down in the other video that initiated the flaming...my name in game is irrelevant (you want to hack me or stalk me?), the subject at hand was if you play like this on europa you will get wrecked but clearly not, if you play like this as sin in anatolia you will also get wrecked. You don't want to argue I'm fine with that I'm done too but don't be a hypocrite and say i only cause bullshit...lol pce.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast