Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

SuperSin & Friends Episode 4: Sunny Day

This is a discussion on SuperSin & Friends Episode 4: Sunny Day within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Retarded music. Gg edit at 23 seconds. "Sunny Day" Wtf? Nice throwing daggers. BB....
Page: 2

iTzBryan Senior Member

Retarded music. Gg edit at 23 seconds.

"Sunny Day" Wtf?

Nice throwing daggers.

BB.

nice throwing knives

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    To be honest, I think that your videos are quite boring. They have absolutely nothing special and doesn't show anything skillfull whatsoever. You do add and fit the songs well, which makes them kinda fun to watch (since they're all short as well) but in the end they are all made of a few fast and pointless clips of some easy assassinations without any dificult fight and outcome whatsoever...

Imho, you should spend more time in a single video and put more effort in it so you make it special, unlike all these previous ones that you do every once in a while.
    I could do that.. but I'd like this is to be a documentation series of pk I cummulate over a short timespan. I've gone through like 6 daggers in 4 videos time, and every song I use in my pk vids are songs I really like. It's a form of expression. I'll have super gg kanka pk for you later.
    Manhattan likes this.

nice movie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12