Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

SuperSin & Friends - FairyFailNation - Mage slaughter - [Europa 2015] [S2E5]

This is a discussion on SuperSin & Friends - FairyFailNation - Mage slaughter - [Europa 2015] [S2E5] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do they fight any other mage party? didn't bother checking there video after the first min...
Page: 2

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

do they fight any other mage party?

didn't bother checking there video after the first min

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    do they fight any other mage party?

didn't bother checking there video after the first min
    They mostly play during the evenings of America time (gmt -5) so I don't think they encounter any other mages lol.

I heard they left to practice on a private server for a while, but it doesn't look like any of it paid off. They usually drop novas then z+staff whoever.

In the case of that evening I was their primary target, so they'd parasite me, go in for novas and come out only killing me, or just time their pillar/80 skills.

Had 10k on the ladder board that evening

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    They mostly play during the evenings of America time (gmt -5) so I don't think they encounter any other mages lol.

I heard they left to practice on a private server for a while, but it doesn't look like any of it paid off. They usually drop novas then z+staff whoever.

In the case of that evening I was their primary target, so they'd parasite me, go in for novas and come out only killing me, or just time their pillar/80 skills.

private server? no man , most of us, came from old server called: Edana and some from old Helios

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post

Excuses. They raped you that evening. You raped them in your video also though. revenge is sweet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12