Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

SuperSin & Friends: Get Down [S3E11] [Europa]

This is a discussion on SuperSin & Friends: Get Down [S3E11] [Europa] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice skills broh,europe has good pk this days?...
Page: 3

nice skills broh,europe has good pk this days?

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLemonaze View Post
    nice skills broh,europe has good pk this days?
    Just as any aged server, it's okay. Sometimes there's an imbalance in terms of parties like 1melee pt vs 1 mage pt + 1melee pt + 1 Archer pt. Sometimes it's 1-2 mage pt 1 melee vs 3 mage pt + 1melee pt.

I personally enjoy solo/duo pk, relying heavily on a db or another to help me. Only at night time (USA Eastern after 6-7pm) does it get really quiet, but even then sometimes there's 1 pt on both sides. If I'm lucky, this is when I get to do solo pk if the other nation has no buffer.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post

More solo action in this one, less cinametix
    GAY music
    GAY macro

Quote Originally Posted by Abbafaber View Post
    GAY music
    GAY macro
    Music is all preference, I have many friends that enjoy it and lots of random people asking me what songs I use.

Do you really think anyone still plays w/o use of macro?

thanks for bump

I actually really liked the music in this one.

especially the opening.
    JayClaiba likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Music is all preference, I have many friends that enjoy it and lots of random people asking me what songs I use.

thanks for bump
    when is the "i need a sharer" post coming out? im still waiting with my résumé
    JayClaiba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    when is the "i need a sharer" post coming out? im still waiting with my résumé
    Haha maybe when I move in with my girl

wow,really nice pk .. I was about to start play Europa but decided steamko.I think it was big mistake lol

Haha maybe when I move in with my boyfriend
    fixed for you
    JayClaiba, SkyHunter and black like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    fixed for you
    regiss mad no one loves a polak, its k regiss, ja ciebie kocham
    JayClaiba likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

I just don't see the charm in playing sin when macro is a requirement. So basically people only need to focus in comboing their skills quickly and clicking on duration pot?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I just don't see the charm in playing sin when macro is a requirement. So basically people only need to focus in comboing their skills quickly and clicking on duration pot?
    Precisely. Sin class has lost it's charm. You could not have described it any better.

I alredy said this and I'll say it again: all these new generation of sins that, nowadays, are considered to be great by the mass, have never played with more than three fingers on the keyboard. And not only that, but they also never put any thought on comboing sequence. That is why I always laugh when I see these kids saying that 0000000 was bad because all he had was "OP items". Proof of stupidity.

As for the video, this one was nice!
    Luchini likes this.

Needs more skill clicking lol jk, nice vid and music, I like the solo play. P.S gel EDC next month.

iTzBryan Senior Member

So when I asked if you still sucked as bad as Olympia days and you said it was because you were just a child then, you really just meant you didn't have a macro?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Essentially yes. I've learned to use minor macro conservatively and combo a certain style to gauge my minor speed. Rogue is mostly (in pvp) about timing your cp to your advantage. Vs is all about proper potting.

I find assassin more intense macro or not. Warrior class, for example, is really monotonous and slow, at the advantage of damage being strong consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Precisely. Sin class has lost it's charm. You could not have described it any better.

I alredy said this and I'll say it again: all these new generation of sins that, nowadays, are considered to be great by the mass, have never played with more than three fingers on the keyboard. And not only that, but they also never put any thought on comboing sequence. That is why I always laugh when I see these kids saying that 0000000 was bad because all he had was "OP items". Proof of stupidity.

As for the video, this one was nice!
    Thanks! I used to play only ardream when I was young with two hands on the keyboard, 1 mana 2 and 3 minor with HP pot on 8. Of course it's changed now that I'm older and you have 9 and 0 on the skillbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Luchini View Post
    Needs more skill clicking lol jk, nice vid and music, I like the solo play. P.S gel EDC next month.
    My job only allows a few days off, I'll be at Moonrise and a few shows in DC here and there :'(

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    So when I asked if you still sucked as bad as Olympia days and you said it was because you were just a child then, you really just meant you didn't have a macro?
    For a while on Europa I used to still minor by hand, which is why my skillbar has minor heal at 2, then I did right click minor and that was great but it got annoying since I like to right click to pan my window. So I picked up a macro mouse. I got buttons on home and end for fast horizontal camera panning. I got a button mapped to open inventory for fast item switching. I also have a button mapped to h for faster towing.

In my movies to come I've redone my skillbar so now minor key is at 0. You can go ahead and assume why.

Thanks for all the discussion guys, it's important that we have objective dialogue rather than flames like "gay music gay macro"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast