Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

SuperSin Movie 4 - NewSchool [Part II]

This is a discussion on SuperSin Movie 4 - NewSchool [Part II] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; These guys... hahaha...
Page: 1

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Default SuperSin Movie 4 - NewSchool [Part II]

These guys... hahaha

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

You are indeed newschool. I can not get it and in a way I admire people playing this game with horizontal skill bar. I simply can not do that, my old school muscle memory won't let it xD

nice !!!! was bored playing now i feel like playing again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    You are indeed newschool. I can not get it and in a way I admire people playing this game with horizontal skill bar. I simply can not do that, my old school muscle memory won't let it xD
    Haha ty. I personally feel it's easier to view my skillbar and hp/mp that way. Everyone has their methods :d.

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    nice !!!! was bored playing now i feel like playing again ^^
    Glad I can inspire

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Everyone has their methods :d.
    Your methods are outdated.

Clearly not. Having two daggers and jamadars is the way ANY gg sin should play. I realized this when I was dual jamadar and kiwi played dual daggers. Also many melees aren't gg and roll in full ap. With kurian the damage with spike is laughable :d.

Purrminator Senior Member

I can't stand 1 thing, the disrespect towards other players, not that this was that bad, but isn't it very childish to spam after you've killed someone?
    But that is just my opinion...
    The PK wasn't bad, but well, I didn't watch the whole video

Trash talking is competitive nature. Anything making them nervous/rage will hinder their gameplay.

Banned Senior Member

That's obviously not true. It's a maturity issue.

Although, after watching the video, I thought it was funny rather than intimidating.

It's a maturity issue when you can't handle a video game so you cry about text being spammed in PvP that the opponent cannot read.

Banned Senior Member

I don't disagree with you... I was talking about trash talking in general.

I'd like to reverse my last statement. I think trash talking IS an effective tool to disrupt your opponent, having experienced it (in both ways) in Call of Duty games. It just doesn't fit well with KO (imo).

In any case, I agree with you. If it can't even be read by the enemy, then the text is for entertainment/video purposes only.

It just seems like no one wants to be on your side either way lol.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I like your movies. They have atmosphere, I dont know if its that weird music you use, thats adding alot to it, its not my style but I like that. Trash talk is original, and sometimes fun. I remember once dying solo at human towers base, alot humans came there, and stood over my motionless body, sit on me, and started some discussions , I was just wondering what they were saying, but it looked really funny. I guess they were boosting their egos and taking selfies over owned legendary mage ^^
    JayClaiba likes this.

gg video, with dual moon and atack pathos blue u kill priests very easy
    JayClaiba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I like your movies. They have atmosphere, I dont know if its that weird music you use, thats adding alot to it, its not my style but I like that. Trash talk is original, and sometimes fun. I remember once dying solo at human towers base, alot humans came there, and stood over my motionless body, sit on me, and started some discussions , I was just wondering what they were saying, but it looked really funny. I guess they were boosting their egos and taking selfies over owned legendary mage ^^
    I appreciate that you enjoy the movie and my edits that flow the PK with the music! I'm getting better everyday, your support & commentary keeps me motivated, thank you so much. I like to give off the image that I'm highly egocentric, it keeps my enemies on edge and antsy, especially since they can assume I'm recording 90% of the time, "trash talk" or simply normal chat during pk helps progress this image.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzAndre View Post
    gg video, with dual moon and atack pathos blue u kill priests very easy
    I'm almost always using blue pathos gloves for that reason! But they are very stylish with the Sherion/DV. Thanks!!

Somehow i got ur video on my news feed of facebook

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast