Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sweetsupport mage( and sin vs)

This is a discussion on Sweetsupport mage( and sin vs) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This isn't my video, but this mage is seriously godly as support. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrziLjBH1jQ&feature=fvwrel]YouTube - TheImpossible Pk Movie 2011[/ame]...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Sweetsupport mage( and sin vs)

This isn't my video, but this mage is seriously godly as support.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrziLjBH1jQ&feature=fvwrel]YouTube - TheImpossible Pk Movie 2011[/ame]

blocked for me ^^

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

same

Youtubeisgay

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

able to see in my country, and that mage is shiit in my view, he has insane stuff which makes it easy to tank and hes full support so hes not even able to atack, could focus on tping only and still either does tp too early or let ppl die, this mage is seriously bad as support.

such a waste , mage wearing shield 24/7 while no1 is chasing him?, i stopped watching it on 1:15 ... normal support mage skills , nothing exceptional.

ps:he should sell that cs and get better accesories (resistainces) XD? , he gets slowed way too much.
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 05-08-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Havent watched it yet. But i can say that i dont rate mages as purely support or offense, a mage is a mage and is meant to switch between what the situation requires. That being said the best mage i have seen so far is lilorc, hands down the guy is a monster at playing mage.

If this guy is better or even close ill edit my post, doubt ill edit it though

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Havent watched it yet. But i can say that i dont rate mages as purely support or offense, a mage is a mage and is meant to switch between what the situation requires. That being said the best mage i have seen so far is lilorc, hands down the guy is a monster at playing mage.

If this guy is better or even close ill edit my post, doubt ill edit it though
    i know lilorc aswell , pk'ed with him more than 2 years i swear, he's good , but trust me , he still missing some aspects ,i remember arguin' with him at clan chats some aspects of pk tactics (myself is a decent mage aswell), whatever , i'd say this mage is really far from what lilorc played even tho he's an average mage, i'd say lilorc 7- this turk 2-3 , sadly he doesnt stop wearing a shield when no1 is hitting him , what a waste , he got a personal staff wich gives alot ac and he still not using it to stun the enemy priest. as i said before WASTE of gear , for a non skilled guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    i know lilorc aswell , pk'ed with him more than 2 years i swear, he's good , but trust me , he still missing some aspects ,i remember arguin' with him at clan chats some aspects of pk tactics (myself is a decent mage aswell), whatever , i'd say this mage is really far from what lilorc played even tho he's an average mage, i'd say lilorc 7- this turk 2-3 , sadly he doesnt stop wearing a shield when no1 is hitting him , what a waste , he got a personal staff wich gives alot ac and he still not using it to stun the enemy priest. as i said before WASTE of gear , for a non skilled guy.
    Cant really rate him because i havent plaid with him, english isnt my main language i think i didnt make my point clear.

What i meant is that lilorc is the best mage ive seen on video , mostly because he shows supporting and attacking which is what makes a mage worth of playing with and watching.

Best mages i ever plaid with never made movies and the reason why i love them is because we got to PK so much together we could anticipate what we would do without the need of saying anything, just pure reactions and common sense. Thats what makes a great pking team. And trust me, we would make people leave CZ jajajaja good times.

That being said, this movie shows a dude with clearly superior gear being fully duffed and not attacked for like 2 mins playing against a party on buffs that finally towns. And then idk cause i stopped watching.

Cejdik

Not bad pk nice vid 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    blocked for me ^^

same here </3

The One And Only Senior Member

nice video :P
    but its first time that I see some support mage making video xD
    7/10 nice support mate :P

Banned Senior Member

Seriously? some of you are going to call that support lol.. keeping cs + lycaon on whole time is noob an he still even let people die lol, check my vids for support -_-

Anyway 3/10 xD

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    able to see in my country, and that mage is shiit in my view, he has insane stuff which makes it easy to tank and hes full support so hes not even able to atack, could focus on tping only and still either does tp too early or let ppl die, this mage is seriously bad as support.
    The rogue died twice and tping earlier is better then dont , i dont see why u think that he's bad.
    And yes he got gear but u need gear on that server everyone has gear.

boring video..

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    The rogue died twice and tping earlier is better then dont , i dont see why u think that he's bad.
    And yes he got gear but u need gear on that server everyone has gear.
    that mage has no cube to drop, has shield on and noone on him, not able to atack with shield, so yea all he focus on is tp, rogue died twice makes him bad IN MY OPNION, and mage can be played without insane items.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast