Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sweetsupport mage( and sin vs)

This is a discussion on Sweetsupport mage( and sin vs) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by bigdudle Seriously? some of you are going to call that support lol.. keeping cs + lycaon on ...
Page: 2

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Seriously? some of you are going to call that support lol.. keeping cs + lycaon on whole time is noob an he still even let people die lol, check my vids for support -_-

Anyway 3/10 xD
    god .. im better than you, 4 ever Mephisto > lilorc H@H@H@

the video blocked for meh.

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    that mage has no cube to drop, has shield on and noone on him, not able to atack with shield, so yea all he focus on is tp, rogue died twice makes him bad IN MY OPNION, and mage can be played without insane items.
    He is a lightning mage so he doesnt have cubes erm? lol
    and yes he needs a weapon i agree on that and i think u DO need good items on that server to be a support mage if u running there with a dread shield +1 rev ur dead lmao..

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    He is a lightning mage so he doesnt have cubes erm? lol
    and yes he needs a weapon i agree on that and i think u DO need good items on that server to be a support mage if u running there with a dread shield +1 rev ur dead lmao..
    yh u dumb, my point is if he was ice he could be busy cubing and slowing then ppl dying would be understandable ( prolly spelled wrong ), but as light he wasnt doing anything, could do blind but didnt, so he just stayed back tping ppl and even doing only that he failed.

blocked for me, duh!

Banned

for who is blocked try ktunnel.com low quality but works^^

able to see in my country, and that mage is shiit in my view, he has insane stuff which makes it easy to tank and hes full support so hes not even able to atack, could focus on tping only and still either does tp too early or let ppl die, this mage is seriously bad as support.
    thx no need to bother watching lol

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Shit mage... god, it feels like some of you haven`t even played with a good mage in your party, ever. I wish I had motivation or any experience to record video footages in my 7 year experience of playing mage to show you guys what an actual good mage looks like.

On the side note, I just viewed the whole first page of this section (Media), and lilorc`s PK is the only pk as a mage that I consider decent, and for me to call another mage decent is big news as it only happens once in a while... specifically because videos of mages like this, i tend to categorize in the typical shitty turk mage category. So if anything, take a look at that video and realize that this one here is a shitty video, by a shitty mage.

Sorry to be so harsh, but people gotta get a clue on what`s good and what`s not.

Shit mage... god, it feels like some of you haven`t even played with a good mage in your party, ever. I wish I had motivation or any experience to record video footages in my 7 year experience of playing mage to show you guys what an actual good mage looks like.

Made me laugh so bad

Senior Member InfamoussAuthority's Avatar

can t see the video

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post

Made me laugh so bad
    I know eh? It kind of makes me laugh too how ridiculously lazy I was to be bothered with frapsing,... but meh, that`s just how I was. On the second part though, apparently you haven`t heard of this legend . Yeah I`m boosting as I got a right to lol, but apparently you haven`t done your research, or you`re new to KO.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamoussAuthority View Post
    can t see the video
    just check mine instead infa its way better! dont have any shield tho

just check mine instead infa its way better! dont have any shield tho
    Your`s not bad either, good stuff from the pk video... but for me PK videos just shows the players`best footage, which is biased in the end... that`s why I personally tend to stick to judging people in game and not by their videos. On top of that, Adream isn`t really pk... at least the way I think of it .

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Your`s not bad either, good stuff from the pk video... but for me PK videos just shows the players`best footage, which is biased in the end... that`s why I personally tend to stick to judging people in game and not by their videos. On top of that, Adream isn`t really pk... at least the way I think of it .
    well i just putted every fraps i had into that movie, didnt even edit, but yea ardream is fun, even tho i play cz aswell on my 80 mage, just 2lazy to fraps, made that movie when i still had a videocard, back then i had 15+ fps, these days i roll 3 fps <.<

Yes nick im obviously new to KO when i used to play with you and your big ego , its okay though im sure your get over it some day, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    Yes nick im obviously new to KO when i used to play with you and your big ego , its okay though im sure your get over it some day, ha.
    I was joking buddy, I know who you are ... I was just on a roll from the off topic so thought I`d continue on here .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast