Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

swep pk movie :D

This is a discussion on swep pk movie :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; xD swep is poor crappy noob :P He just let abbe do all the work rofl mayb cause ur scared ...
Page: 4

manveerj

xD swep is poor crappy noob :P He just let abbe do all the work rofl

mayb cause ur scared and everytime u came against 1 of us we pwned u[/b]
    Swep would prob beat most of you if same gear

EastonLemon

i dunno why phgp talks you guys cant get a kill without duffers.

i dunno why phgp talks you guys cant get a kill without duffers.[/b]
    wtf u talking about we dont even have a duffer in our clan

you should get some better gears before you vs :P
    funny how you can afford scorlls, but not even glowy daggers xD[/b]
    i buy scrolls for kc^^
    and some clips in this movie are from first week on carnac (thats why not playhardgopro is in it)
    btw my cousin bought me dual cleaver +8 :P

Banned

ehhh...not bad i guess..u vsed alot of noobs tho ...should vs me since u got dual glowys now .u might win so tape it and make new pk vid cause i just see u ganging with the warrior ...nothing that specail

Banned

when u vsed Maxio he could kill u if he wasn't using hp pots
    some times u press the skills too fast and then ur skills failed...
    and wtf is that song? :S

i dunno why phgp talks you guys cant get a kill without duffers.[/b]
    mmmk and your one to talk. orcs have 3 preists per party. and 30 preist per clan. so we arent allowed to have 5?is it are fault we can kill your 30 preists with just 5?
    and the person that said we have outrageous gear. all i have is chit7 and cleaver8. i dunno whats so special about that.

dizz123

swep pm me when u wanna vs me archer plx

oh and we also need duffers because every orc hits that little button with the house on the bottom right corner everytime they see us. or speed hacks away. so its kidna hard to get kill when they arent there. dumb ass.

Banned

oh and we also need duffers because every orc hits that little button with the house on the bottom right corner everytime they see us. or speed hacks away. so its kidna hard to get kill when they arent there. dumb ass.[/b]
    shouldnt get that mad....who cares what they think..u guys own even without a debuffer and it was proven when the only people in that clan was u infam and play pking...u guys own and there just mad ...:P

EastonLemon

Aequitas you are free nps everytime in ardream. Kiss more ass.

I dunno what parties you are talking about with 30 priests.. We have 1main duffer and im the main buffer.. Unless you are talking about the randoms.. 30 priests half of them full str/shield wow hard to kill ? Not.

You PHGP guys cant kill me period. Unless your whole party focuses on me with duffs. But when you arent running with dufers it is a GG fight, but now that we are getting some gear you guys seem to be falling.. You do realize you guys have the best gear in ardream rite? For now that is. And thats the main reason you were dominating.

See you in cz, and reemeber i dont get mad I get glad.

dont start a flame topic please / BLuzZ

Aequitas you are free nps everytime in ardream. Kiss more ass.

I dunno what parties you are talking about with 30 priests.. We have 1main duffer and im the main buffer.. Unless you are talking about the randoms.. 30 priests half of them full str/shield wow hard to kill ? Not.

You PHGP guys cant kill me period. Unless your whole party focuses on me with duffs. But when you arent running with dufers it is a GG fight, but now that we are getting some gear you guys seem to be falling.. You do realize you guys have the best gear in ardream rite? For now that is. And thats the main reason you were dominating.

See you in cz, and reemeber i dont get mad I get glad.[/b]
    rofl. oh i remember you form last night now. your proud because you were living against 2 preists (not fighting) and 1 rogue as i was putting on my jewelry....as we were killing dak mares. your fukign ridiculous. go fukign pk wiht your speed hackers. bloodtheline fuking retarded speed hack clan. " oh we remade without the hackers" bullshlt stfu. you pked with speed hackers for the first 2 months. and you think its koay to jsut remake clan without them and its all good. your guys suck. cant even beat a party of 3 with 8.

Hey cutie Senior Member

Less QQ more pew pew

EastonLemon

rofl. oh i remember you form last night now. your proud because you were living against 2 preists (not fighting) and 1 rogue as i was putting on my jewelry....as we were killing dak mares. your fukign ridiculous. go fukign pk wiht your speed hackers. bloodtheline fuking retarded speed hack clan. " oh we remade without the hackers" bullshlt stfu. you pked with speed hackers for the first 2 months. and you think its koay to jsut remake clan without them and its all good. your guys suck. cant even beat a party of 3 with 8.[/b]
    lolumad?

And ive only been on c-west for 3weeks now. Save the crying for someone who cares.

And I wasnt even talking about when we ran into you at Dark Mares.. Because if i recall you all towned after some mage nub died.. /whatever

Dunno why you get so defense. And there is no speed hackers in the clan now.. Sorry if there was but there def isnt now weather you believe that or not is not my problem..

Yeah sure.. Cant beat a party of 3 with 8. Tell me. Is it fun to make up random Bs on forums and pretend like you're a god? Because from ehre you just look like an idiot. Keep the NPs comin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast