Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

swep pk movie :D

This is a discussion on swep pk movie :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lolumad? And ive only been on c-west for 3weeks now. Save the crying for someone who cares. And I wasnt ...
Page: 5

lolumad?

And ive only been on c-west for 3weeks now. Save the crying for someone who cares.

And I wasnt even talking about when we ran into you at Dark Mares.. Because if i recall you all towned after some mage nub died.. /whatever

Dunno why you get so defense. And there is no speed hackers in the clan now.. Sorry if there was but there def isnt now weather you believe that or not is not my problem..

Yeah sure.. Cant beat a party of 3 with 8. Tell me. Is it fun to make up random Bs on forums and pretend like you're a god? Because from ehre you just look like an idiot. Keep the NPs comin[/b]
    lol we towned? no one towned when are mage died. unlike the orcs we dont rly on a tank mage to keep the party going. to be honest i dont think are mage was even there for dm's. cause he dc'd before them. so there you go making up bullshlt. And when we ran int you guyus at dm we completely ignored you guys as you attacked us and killed them dm. then raped you and 1 rogue. and the rest of your party towned. i liek how you flip the story to make yourself feel better.

EastonLemon

Im not here to argue with you.. You guys arent bad pkers or anything.

All i know is we killed a mage at dms, i didnt even notice you..

Idc say/think what you want. All in good fun.

Banned

Aequitas you are free nps everytime in ardream. Kiss more ass.

I dunno what parties you are talking about with 30 priests.. We have 1main duffer and im the main buffer.. Unless you are talking about the randoms.. 30 priests half of them full str/shield wow hard to kill ? Not.

You PHGP guys cant kill me period. Unless your whole party focuses on me with duffs. But when you arent running with dufers it is a GG fight, but now that we are getting some gear you guys seem to be falling.. You do realize you guys have the best gear in ardream rite? For now that is. And thats the main reason you were dominating.

See you in cz, and reemeber i dont get mad I get glad.[/b]
    free np...really i cant belive im gonig as low as u and flaming back on a pk vid topic but really ...free np ? .who are u cause there is not 1 fucking orc in ADREAM that i would ever run from...if its less then a 4vs1 i usally go in ...my free np most be some shit cause ive taken orcs np like its nothing...40k ..not including my bdw char and my other char np's...if u think ur better then me...letter me and we can vs :/ im done flaming...sry swep didnt mean to do this to ur topic

go flame somewhere else plýx
    and a3quitas i wanna vs u again with my real skillbar :P (i used a new one that sux for vses)

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

who won the last fight? :P
    btw tagga swep krig snart

Banned

go flame somewhere else plýx
    and a3quitas i wanna vs u again with my real skillbar :P (i used a new one that sux for vses)[/b]
    sure m8 im sry but right when we ended our vs i got dced .didnt feel like getting back on....right when i killed u i was gangbanged to lost the np i gained from getting urs ..just letter me and we can always ahve a revs i dont mind

who won the last fight? :P
    btw tagga swep krig snart[/b]
    a3quitas won last fight but i will do better with my old skillbar :P
    bara å hoppas att jag har tillräckligt med pots nu då -.-
    måste vinna bdw sen så jag får pot pengar >.<

oh and venomous it caracked me up when you said orcs didnt have 30 duffers. theres 9 on right now as we speak. and we have 0. so i dont see where you were going with the there arent no 30 duffers. hell there might be more than 9 on. i do see 9 in 1 giant mob though. and you complain because we have 2??? 2 duffers?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345