Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sword of Gangsta +2 :o

This is a discussion on Sword of Gangsta +2 :o within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; JustzBekir=free NP now stfu fag...
Page: 4

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

JustzBekir=free NP

now stfu fag

Originally posted by JustzBekir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JustzBekir)</div>
    Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)
    Originally posted by JustzBekir
    Originally posted by Doc
    Originally posted by JustzBekir
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-JustzBekir

retards
    STFU idiot, it happens to be one of the most uber items you will ever see so yes ppl are interested in seeing how its going.

Good Job Gangs m8 but do yourself a favour buddy and dont push your luck. That thing is worth far more now than a + 8 rappy IMO dont risk it any further.

Go dupe more!
    Just who the fuk are you????? Plonker

You'r dad.
    That's Your not you'r and I doubt it as I was an immaculate conception [/b]
    Oh and I care so much about England/America fuck em! All retarted fags anyway tee-hee.[/b][/quote]
    And yet you play on an American server, and have taken the time to learn really bad English. GG. Stop being such a little cunt.

if u got a problem with americans get off our servers and allow us to play free without buying premium, bump sweet sword btw :P

Cocaine

Dont you dare try to upgrade that again!

Originally posted by Chemical
    isnt it failsafe till +3? :x or? :x
    its rebirthed, theres like 30~$ chance of passing

Banned

yeah +3 is higher chance of passing then +2 so trina it pussy

btw u still suck even with that sword :P and dont lie and tell onslaught i hit u for 300 only when the other day i hit u for 700+ and u were not duffed :lol: duffed i hit u for 1k+ :wub:

freeze13/freeze247

gangsta only hits me for 400 max.... tryed tank me in cs i just out poted his hits zzzzzzzzzzzz h43r:

Originally posted by freeze13/freeze247
    gangsta only hits me for 400 max.... tryed tank me in cs i just out poted his hits zzzzzzzzzzzz *h43r:
    so? 400 is actually quite fair if you are slaping on enough weapon defence. :rollseyes: or maybe unwolfed... either way its no feat to tank 1 warrior as int priest. Actually, if you COULDENT tank him you would suck. :P

H1ddenRage

:wub: (im the 1 who was on oops btw :P )

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

btw u still suck even with that sword :P and dont lie and tell onslaught i hit u for 300 only when the other day i hit u for 700+ and u were not duffed :lol: duffed i hit u for 1k+ :wub:
    im sorry, i dont know if you werent wolfed or what was going on, but that time I talked to onslought u hit me 3xx. You act like I ran and told everybody about it. <_< He asked me a question, and I answered him. And your what 77+ against a lvl 70 warrior with 876 base defense? You can hit me 700+, good for you. But whatever im not gonna start a fight over stupid shit, tired of BS drama.

Originally posted by freeze13/freeze247
    gangsta only hits me for 400 max.... tryed tank me in cs i just out poted his hits zzzzzzzzzzzz *h43r:
    thanks for the shit talk, appreciate it. Start another topic next time please

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

omg... FUCK OFF... i want that sword so bad

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

*sniff sniff*

i smell pussy

BTW tez u spam 300-400 on me without my spear def shield. with it you hit for 200 tops. so zzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh yeah....you and you're UK parties are free NP for us. think before you open your mouth again.

/flame_me_please

:wub: :wub: :wub:

JustzBekir

Originally posted by HeavensReject
    JustzBekir=free NP

now stfu fag
    Who am I?

Banned

Originally posted by SikWitIt187+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SikWitIt187)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

im sorry, i dont know if you werent wolfed or what was going on, but that time I talked to onslought u hit me 3xx. You act like I ran and told everybody about it. <_< He asked me a question, and I answered him. And your what 77+ against a lvl 70 warrior with 876 base defense? You can hit me 700+, good for you. But whatever im not gonna start a fight over stupid shit, tired of BS drama.[/b]
    1st off dude i was joking with u back what fight needs to be started with....ur a good kid....i was busting your chops back as u did on me

it amazes me u can bust and throw shit at everyone else in a joking fashion but when someone does it to u....u cant take it back :blink:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast