Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Syxxx Qutting vid hype

This is a discussion on Syxxx Qutting vid hype within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look at me im spamming! uhmmmm that trailer's music was kinda gay! im a TI fan, but dont liek that ...
Page: 3

look at me im spamming!

uhmmmm that trailer's music was kinda gay! im a TI fan, but dont liek that song aq

and its kinda hard to make a trailer with VS only..... come on, you should do stuff like runing into towers, and cut that scene mid way (regardless of whether or not you make it XDDDDD) :P

alright trailer, but i like hip hop/rap alot but that song was terribleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    look at me im spamming!

uhmmmm that trailer's music was kinda gay! im a TI fan, but dont liek that song aq

and its kinda hard to make a trailer with VS only..... come on, you should do stuff like runing into towers, and cut that scene mid way (regardless of whether or not you make it XDDDDD) :P
    its a vs vid... xD i could vs a tower i guess :P ill put it into the real thing somewhere.....

again, music was for the lyrics

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Found trailer really bad :>

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Found trailer really bad :>
    again, the trailer was thrown together in under 1 hour, and was my first pk vid. also i dont plan on making the video anything special, just wanna make a vid before i quit

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

I thought u got kicked out because the clan didnt like you...Re-think your definition of traitor.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144;2495920[B
    ]again, the trailer was thrown together in under 1 hour, and was my first pk vid[/B]. also i dont plan on making the video anything special, just wanna make a vid before i quit
    People should stop using that as a excuse. We wanna see good movies. Not bad movies no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    People should stop using that as a excuse. We wanna see good movies. Not bad movies no matter what.
    lol, when did i say anywhere that this was gna be good, or where did i say u had to watch it. i made this for my own fun, as something to look back on, and thort the boys who i play with in dcz would enjoy it to....

Quote Originally Posted by zXFuryXz View Post
    I thought u got kicked out because the clan didnt like you...Re-think your definition of traitor.
    lmao u made my day

ReeCooL

lol bro i kick your ass in vs when you were orc i dont think you won those vs...maybe they were duffed or something, yeah you were in GS. in what part of the movie you win??? ;S i waste my time here.

Quote Originally Posted by reecool View Post
    lol bro i kick your ass in vs when you were orc i dont think you won those vs...maybe they were duffed or something, yeah you were in gs. In what part of the movie you win??? ;s i waste my time here.
    you lost to reecool??? Lolololol

ReeCooL

lol yeah i kick his ass when he was in GS, i was with 10 mana pots and i went repot with 6 or 5 i dont remember.

Quote Originally Posted by ReeCooL View Post
    lol yeah i kick his ass when he was in GS, i was with 10 mana pots and i went repot with 6 or 5 i dont remember.
    How many mana pots did u use when you lost to 4funny in vs LOL that kid was really crappy, freakin killed him in 2 cycles XD

ReeCooL

i didnt have combo at that time kind of suck( use skill and mi minor T_T)... now i have learn how to use my minor with skills just beat him in 2 sec(4funny) i have also kill HAI2U and some enchanted members im doing more vs´s ... now my combo is getting better! we should vs in ardream sometime you´ll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ReeCooL View Post
    lol bro i kick your ass in vs when you were orc i dont think you won those vs...maybe they were duffed or something, yeah you were in GS. in what part of the movie you win??? ;S i waste my time here.
    it well considering u all decided to flame on me when i slept, u jumped me when i was fully duffed, with broken shards... please pm me ANYTIME and i will happily add u to my vs list....

AND WHY DONT HALF U GET IT, THERE'S NOT MEANT TO BE ANY DEATHS ITS A TRAILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast