Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Syxxx Qutting vid hype

This is a discussion on Syxxx Qutting vid hype within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol Reecool sux i remember him back then when i played sin, i was pking with cleavers +8 and chitin ...
Page: 4

Banned

lol Reecool sux

i remember him back then when i played sin, i was pking with cleavers +8 and chitin set +7 and he had way better items, and it always ran from vs or got raped ^^

just gotta vs s4vage, then i wil be putting the real thing toghether

ReeCooL

lol DestinatioN i never run away from vs NEVER. just kick syxxxx in vs yesterday he said im gonna frap this and after 4 hits dead he said lagg then bdw. and what is your sinŽs name ill vs you... items what items i just made my shard +8 9 days ago. i used to play with shard +1 rev, chitin +7 no dd, quest earings pp+0 judicious belt+0 rings 12 dex it is not that good :s, btw this is my first server so im learning how to combo, make money, upgrade, etc. and i think im doing good.

Banned

if you would read you would know that i said almost 1 year ago.. don't remember exact time but it was when you were orc and when i played sin (before warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by ReeCooL View Post
    lol DestinatioN i never run away from vs NEVER. just kick syxxxx in vs yesterday he said im gonna frap this and after 4 hits dead he said lagg then bdw. and what is your sinŽs name ill vs you... items what items i just made my shard +8 9 days ago. i used to play with shard +1 rev, chitin +7 no dd, quest earings pp+0 judicious belt+0 rings 12 dex it is not that good :s, btw this is my first server so im learning how to combo, make money, upgrade, etc. and i think im doing good.
    wow. u come into this topic and run ur dirty little mouth... i said before the vs

IM GNA TRY TO FRAPS IT SO I MAY LAG LIKE BALLS

then in the vs, guess what i lagged, and i figured u would realise that i didnt even minor, and that i tried to back off....

and then when i wanted to vs u, u log out... and lol EVEN if i didnt lag, u call u spiking me 300 harder a fair vs?

MOD CLOSE THIS TOPIC, i wanted to say a farewell to ppl, but apparently a flame fest is what the would much rather do

ReeCooL

I started lvl ReeCooL this year.. and syxx admit i kill you in vs yesterday, only noobs after vs say i lagg :S and it is not my fault i have better gear i upgrade that shit bb there is no point talking to you youŽll never admit that. go made your movie if you can kill those ppl you mention

Quote Originally Posted by ReeCooL View Post
    I started lvl ReeCooL this year.. and syxx admit i kill you in vs yesterday, only noobs after vs say i lagg :S and it is not my fault i have better gear i upgrade that shit bb there is no point talking to you youŽll never admit that. go made your movie if you can kill those ppl you mention
    wow... i told u before the vs im trying to fraps, so i may lag.

come vs me again whenever, i wont fraps, and i will shut ur dirty lil mouth. ill vs however u like, fuck it, u can wear all ur shit and spike me 300 harder, i dont care

we'll, i just closed ReeCooL's dirty mouth, got some1 to 3rd person fraps it, so i had no lags.
    a SC vs... he has maybe gotten a lil' better... or it could just be the fact that i spiked him 200 less..... (800-600)
    Last edited by mikey144; 08-30-2009 at 07:27 PM.

Liman

nice nice movie

Quote Originally Posted by Liman View Post
    nice nice movie
    thank you....

editing the full vid now, done all v's just need to get 1 more clip of some1

Do people still care about versus? I thought everyone who played KO had pretty much grown out of that little kid stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post
    Do people still care about versus? I thought everyone who played KO had pretty much grown out of that little kid stage.
    dont remember any1 askin for your life story

ReeCooL

yeah vs is important xD

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    dont remember any1 askin for your life story
    Mad cuz you can't pk well enough to make a real movie? Arena sins are useless just always remember that. Plenty of sins like you can be found on sexyKO.

Btw versus don't show a damn thing, anyone who practices enough can destroy any opponent in a 1v1.
    Last edited by Smokin Ace; 09-02-2009 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post
    Mad cuz you can't pk well enough to make a real movie? Arena sins are useless just always remember that. Plenty of sins like you can be found on sexyKO.

Btw versus don't show a damn thing, anyone who practices enough can destroy any opponent in a 1v1.
    vs shows who is better at combo and healing..... so it kinda does matter...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast