Syxxx Vs Video

This is a discussion on Syxxx Vs Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well after a huge delay (due a black man, who leads GoonSquad and has a char called ElektronZ, who i ...
Page: 1

Default Syxxx Vs Video

Well after a huge delay (due a black man, who leads GoonSquad and has a char called ElektronZ, who i wont name).... SYXXX VS VID IS HERE!

Now, please no flames as it really doesn't contribute to any1.

FileFront (highly recomended as it has a few more vs and ofc better quality and the music fits better ((so all who wanna rate please do it on the FF version)) )
    Download PLEASEEE.wmv

YouTube
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6J4EgYO1SY"]YouTube - Syxxx - GoonSquad Traitor[/ame]

special shout out goes to salmin, for the help with music choice and timings <3<3

Please Enjoy
    Last edited by mikey144; 10-16-2009 at 04:48 PM.

watching...

EDIT: mmm dunno i dont like ardream movies and dont see action on ardream only vs in 2nd person i now maeby the frap program lag u a litle but for a movie is better see the combo + minor my opinion btw the music is ok for me
    Last edited by knight011; 10-16-2009 at 05:24 PM.

well i just wanted to watch it real fast but how come some of the ppl are naked when u vsing them? just wodnering

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    well i just wanted to watch it real fast but how come some of the ppl are naked when u vsing them? just wodnering
    i assume ur refering to Fyu...he was there with a shard 9 :P in other words, he was naked to make it fair, we were both spiking equally...

all those vs's i was either outgeared by the other guy, or we had equal stats

well... i'd post on official forums, but got banned till 2037. so... heres my critcism

OK: heres the deal: its a VS Movie. People who watch it from this server see that you are vsing fairly well known people (reecool, s4vage, fyu, etc)

People not in this server dont care who you vs, or if you win really, its more so, how your combo is and what not.

This is why this movie gets a 7/10, passing, as it made me smile, and I didnt think it was a waste of my time, but was not something I expect to watch again (cept the savage part, god I love him XD (no homo))

FOR STARTS
    - combo: If this was a more pk based vid, your combo would not be so extremely judged. People move, shift around, you gotta switch your combos up, we get it. we give leeway because of that. HOWEVER this is VS vid, meaning that the combo/heals/ ac timings is the ONLY thing we care about

THAT BEING SAID
    you cant have 3rd parties film it. not only does the quality SUCK, but we dont get to see the combo or anything! lamesauce!

other then that, things I didnt like were that your combo was inconsistent. there didnt seem to be a vs where your combo was perfect. you would often tab to the spike skill bar too early... causing you to wait for a duration where you could EASILY throw in a skill....

Minor was inconsistant, but I dont blame you, with cooldown, its hard to get it just perfect like it was w/o cooldown. overall, the minor was nice

Things that made me mad about people you vs'd.....
    - hellscream: your scrolled and he isnt. yeah, he's 10 levels higher then you, sure. but at least make it so that you both are scrolled (though in hellscreams defence, you vs'd him in a condition just like mine: going from decent computer to super crappy laptop w/ super crappy internet)

- vs'd warriors who were unbuffed and unwolfed.... thats an easy win usually.

- 5omeweirdguy might be a nice dude, but he's an easy vs, i was winning against him when i was unbuffed (0 dd on me ofc) and he was buffed, then his guys came and fully duffed me LAWL other then that, he ran from graf in a vs.... really lame. idk why I put that there. he's better then reecool, thats for sure

OK nice things
    Made me lol at the nene thing
    made me LOL at the savage thing
    made me smile at the shoutout
    combo was nice most of the time
    heals were amazing most of the time

7/10

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

it was ok, got boring too quickly though

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    well... i'd post on official forums, but got banned till 2037. so... heres my critcism

OK: heres the deal: its a VS Movie. People who watch it from this server see that you are vsing fairly well known people (reecool, s4vage, fyu, etc)

People not in this server dont care who you vs, or if you win really, its more so, how your combo is and what not.

This is why this movie gets a 7/10, passing, as it made me smile, and I didnt think it was a waste of my time, but was not something I expect to watch again (cept the savage part, god I love him XD (no homo))

FOR STARTS
    - combo: If this was a more pk based vid, your combo would not be so extremely judged. People move, shift around, you gotta switch your combos up, we get it. we give leeway because of that. HOWEVER this is VS vid, meaning that the combo/heals/ ac timings is the ONLY thing we care about

THAT BEING SAID
    you cant have 3rd parties film it. not only does the quality SUCK, but we dont get to see the combo or anything! lamesauce!

other then that, things I didnt like were that your combo was inconsistent. there didnt seem to be a vs where your combo was perfect. you would often tab to the spike skill bar too early... causing you to wait for a duration where you could EASILY throw in a skill....

Minor was inconsistant, but I dont blame you, with cooldown, its hard to get it just perfect like it was w/o cooldown. overall, the minor was nice

Things that made me mad about people you vs'd.....
    - hellscream: your scrolled and he isnt. yeah, he's 10 levels higher then you, sure. but at least make it so that you both are scrolled (though in hellscreams defence, you vs'd him in a condition just like mine: going from decent computer to super crappy laptop w/ super crappy internet)

- vs'd warriors who were unbuffed and unwolfed.... thats an easy win usually.

- 5omeweirdguy might be a nice dude, but he's an easy vs, i was winning against him when i was unbuffed (0 dd on me ofc) and he was buffed, then his guys came and fully duffed me LAWL other then that, he ran from graf in a vs.... really lame. idk why I put that there. he's better then reecool, thats for sure

OK nice things
    Made me lol at the nene thing
    made me LOL at the savage thing
    made me smile at the shoutout
    combo was nice most of the time
    heals were amazing most of the time

7/10
    yeah the 3rd person view only happend cos of lag problems. i know about that with my spike, but meh i either have a tiny gap or do an extra skill and the whole bar is back, i had worked that out so IMO it was best for me

yeah sure hellscream isnt sc'd but his gear and stats were probably still higher....

yeah sure agreed on the warriors but needed some warrior vs's in there

and about somewierdguy, this wasn't an ego trip video, it wasn't to let everybody know 'how skilled i am' it is just something for my memories that i shared with you all.

and btw was all reecools shit talking clear? wasn't sure if i did it well xD

EDIT: oh and keep in mind, that u probably vs'd kazy (somewierd) when he had his usual gear...which is terrible.... in my vs i gave him 1 of my shards, 1 fov, so it was very fair.

All that drama in the last topic over some ardream players .....

smh

rate:

1/10

I have no idea who these people are in your video meaning it's just a couple of randoms vsing. 3rd person vsing only works when people are interested in the results of the fight. IE : Hitmachine vs fastfingaz, ect ect. Combo timing needs a bit of work , same with minor. All together tho your combo and minor were above average ,just not perfect.
    Last edited by Smokin Ace; 10-17-2009 at 12:05 AM.

Trident

i liked the music, i liked the ppl u vs'd and that it was fairly statted oh and i love tht somewierdguy god hes sexy.
    Bankin or whoever that is(i dont kno u tht well ) if ur recalling me losing in ardream thats fair of u to say, but in my defense i cant minor in ardream so im preety much spamming hp pots which surprisingly works more often than youd think:O, just the amount of lag i get ( im on a shitty lappy) id be happy to vs u OR GRAF in the Colliseum anytime just to show u what I mean no disrespect ofc id just want u to see what i can do when i can actually minor myself lol.

gimme a pm anytime for a vs with urself or graf, all for shits and giggles ofc.that being out of the way.

my fav part of the movie was savage hahahaha xD god tht shit makes me laugh everytime i hear it.

<3 crumpets and ur vs vid

PS its someweirdguy incase u reets didnt get it yet -_____-

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    i liked the music, i liked the ppl u vs'd and that it was fairly statted oh and i love tht somewierdguy god hes sexy.
    Bankin or whoever that is(i dont kno u tht well ) if ur recalling me losing in ardream thats fair of u to say, but in my defense i cant minor in ardream so im preety much spamming hp pots which surprisingly works more often than youd think:O, just the amount of lag i get ( im on a shitty lappy) id be happy to vs u OR GRAF in the Colliseum anytime just to show u what I mean no disrespect ofc id just want u to see what i can do when i can actually minor myself lol.

gimme a pm anytime for a vs with urself or graf, all for shits and giggles ofc.that being out of the way.

my fav part of the movie was savage hahahaha xD god tht shit makes me laugh everytime i hear it.

<3 crumpets and ur vs vid

PS its someweirdguy incase u reets didnt get it yet -_____-
    ty kanky <3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin Ace View Post
    All that drama in the last topic over some ardream players .....

smh

rate:

1/10

I have no idea who these people are in your video meaning it's just a couple of randoms vsing. 3rd person vsing only works when people are interested in the results of the fight. IE : Hitmachine vs fastfingaz, ect ect. Combo timing needs a bit of work , same with minor. All together tho your combo and minor were above average ,just not perfect.
    okay, at the risk of repeating myself.....
    i didnt want any drama, i made this vid to have some memories to look back onto, and i decided to share it, as some ppl (cwest dcz) would actually be interested in watching it

Trident

Jizzz in my pants

ur fps are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by KuK3N View Post
    ur fps are awesome
    ty (10 letter post)